PDA

View Full Version : Fans want Favre back so bad they rented a billboard

lionslicer
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20100204/NEWS/100204030/Do-fans-want-Favre-back?-%5C-You-Brettcha%5C-

A whim that started as a Brett Favre appreciation group on Facebook has grown into a movement - with 84,000 members and counting.

Fans are putting their money behind the movement - enough to pay for a digital billboard that launched late Monday night on U.S. 98 West to show Favre they mean business.

"We wanted to get in front of Brett to show him some appreciation," said Karen McKinley of Minneapolis.

Gerald Watts of Petal said he was eating lunch at Chick-fil-A when he saw the billboard come on the screen.

"It's awesome," he said. "I think (Minnesota fans) are a class act."

Mitch Brent of Hattiesburg also saw the billboard Tuesday, bearing the message, "Hey #4, do Minnesota fans love you and want you back next year? You Brettcha!"

"As a Brett Favre fan of course I'd love to see him come back," Brent said. "He's proven he can play as good as any quarterback in the league."

I find it funny this started on facebook... There's also a facebook group wanting Vick in pittsburgh and one that says Vick will have a better season than Favre next year... some people are crazy

steelerdude15
02-11-2010, 04:37 PM
He can still play, no doubt. We saw this last year with his first year as a Viking. He might not be able to take the hits he can anymore, but he still has an arm on him... Plus he still has one more year on his contract with the Viks.

Psyychoward86
02-11-2010, 04:47 PM
id like to see the fans reactions if Favre flames out.

Epic :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
02-11-2010, 06:52 PM
if all i had to look forward to was tavaris jackson and an 8-8 season...your damn right i want farve back.....brett farve

stlrtruck
02-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Those fools, don't know what they are asking for!

Newzfoxjr
02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
FFAAAAAVVRRREEEE! Favre favre favre, favre? Por mi favre es mundo favre.

>_>

<_<

Retire and make as much out of your HOF Induction as you can. FLUSH.