PDA

View Full Version : Look at this post a bengal left on his forum

SteelC7
02-12-2010, 04:49 AM
I saw this link on espn, it was a comment written about the bengals getting t.o. since thats the rumor these days check out a bungles fans response to that ahahahaha...

Drazz wrote:

I say get TO in here.

Face it, we were lucky to be in the playoffs at all last year! We got lucky to beat the Steelers not only once, but twice. Our Bengals weren't that good and proved it by losing in the wildcard round to the JETS of all teams. I thought the Jets were the worst team in the AFC, but they made the playoffs and beat us! What does that say about our Bengals??? Let's be real here... we weren't really that good last year.

Yeah, TO will be a cancer in the locker room, but who in this organization isn't??? Face it, OchoChinco is getting old and we need someone to replace Henry!

Is TO egotistical? Yes! Is he an idiot? Yes! Is he all about himself? YES, YES, YES! I say he would be the perfect replacement for Henry and a real compliment to OchoChinco! Imagine having to 2 whiney, egotistical idiots on the same team? The same Bengals team!

We love bad boys like him and that's why we will never be in the Steelers class!
2/11/2010 9:22:11 PM

Aussie_steeler
02-12-2010, 05:28 AM
We love bad boys like him and that's why we will never be in the Steelers class!

He makes it sound so dirty being a bengal.

SteelerNation12
02-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Sounds like a troll.

supa_fly_steeler
02-12-2010, 05:30 AM
, egotistical idiots on the same team? The same Bengals team!

2/11/2010 9:22:11 PM

Id rather read about Mike Wallace scoring touchdowns with the community helping rather than seeing a certain individual go to another school beat a teenager up, have sex with underaged girls....

I know which class I would rather associate myself with

rick723
02-12-2010, 09:47 AM

It IS DIRTY to be a bungle. Remember they had a good year. Time for 4 more bad ones AGAIN!

SteelerEmpire
02-12-2010, 09:51 AM
The truth hurts....

VinnySteel
02-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Sounds like a troll.

+1, sounds like a Steelers fan posing as a Bengals fan.

Nadroj 20
02-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Sounds like a troll.

Or maybe a bengals fan who has alot of commone sense.

You can be a fan of a team and completely disagree with their methods and have honest opinions about things you dont like...

It COULD be a troll on the otherhand it is very possible this guy or girl is just taking a look at the clear obvious and is pointing it out.

*Note i think this post is sarcastic towards the fact of actually getting T.O. and more of a slam toward the organiziation of the Bengals.

Steely McSmash
02-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I could see it being real but in a painfully sarcastic way. Kind of weird that he says "We love bad boys" when he means the front office. I always associate myself with the team and no the FO for some reason.

Rick5895
02-12-2010, 11:43 AM
I say bring i T.O. The Bungles are certainly going to lose malaluga for 4 games and now they are also bringing in Pacman for a look. They should just re name themselves the Cincinnatti Criminals.

steelerdude15
02-12-2010, 02:37 PM
We win.

Mags87
02-12-2010, 06:12 PM
I say bring i T.O. The Bungles are certainly going to lose malaluga for 4 games and now they are also bringing in Pacman for a look. They should just re name themselves the Cincinnatti Criminals.

ive always said that its no coincidence that the bengals colors are the same as prison jumpsuits :sofunny:

but on a serious note, i agre that that has to be a troll post. the way that he talks about replacing Henry is not something a fan would say about a player who had the fate of Henry.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
ive always said that its no coincidence that the bengals colors are the same as prison jumpsuits :sofunny:

but on a serious note, i agre that that has to be a troll post. the way that he talks about replacing Henry is not something a fan would say about a player who had the fate of Henry.

Bengal fans are pretty classless, so it wouldn't surprise me for one to actually say that.

SMR
02-12-2010, 07:38 PM

:rofl: you hit the nail on the head :applaudit:

UltimateBengal
02-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Bengal fans are pretty classless, so it wouldn't surprise me for one to actually say that.

Hey, I heard that!:sofunny:

Galax Steeler
02-13-2010, 06:00 AM
Hey, I heard that!:sofunny:

I don't think you fit in that category you have some class and good imput around here.:drink:

silver & black
02-13-2010, 09:28 AM
Or maybe a bengals fan who has alot of commone sense.

You can be a fan of a team and completely disagree with their methods and have honest opinions about things you dont like...
It COULD be a troll on the otherhand it is very possible this guy or girl is just taking a look at the clear obvious and is pointing it out.

*Note i think this post is sarcastic towards the fact of actually getting T.O. and more of a slam toward the organiziation of the Bengals.

:thumbsup:

stb_steeler
02-13-2010, 03:50 PM
They go onto say Ocho isnt getting any younger, then wants TO as an addition. They think TO is younger than Ocho, now thats funny...:rofl:

supa_fly_steeler
02-13-2010, 04:18 PM
I am the only one that things this is sarcastic.

If not thats one of the most stupidist things i heard. Each time i read over it it sounds more and more fake

steelerdave1969
02-14-2010, 01:37 PM

Very Funny..This guy sounded like a joke to me..