PDA

View Full Version : Matt Jones signs with Bengals

Sharkissle29
02-12-2010, 02:22 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

supa_fly_steeler
02-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Did he actually do anything whilst a Jaguar except Sniff Coke?

steelreserve
02-12-2010, 02:50 PM
What could possibly go wrong?

devilsdancefloor
02-12-2010, 02:58 PM
while you are laughing i thought the guy had a lot of upside when he came out of college. This might be a steal of a signing :noidea: i hope it isn't but he could have turned his life around only time will tell.

stlrtruck
02-12-2010, 03:02 PM
while you are laughing i thought the guy had a lot of upside when he came out of college. This might be a steal of a signing :noidea: i hope it isn't but he could have turned his life around only time will tell.

I agree with you dancefloor, I thought he had a lot of upswing coming out of college. I think if he can find the right locker room, his career could turn around. That being said I don't think the bungals have the right locker room! And no I don't want him in the black and gold.

supa_fly_steeler
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I agree with you dancefloor, I thought he had a lot of upswing coming out of college. I think if he can find the right locker room, his career could turn around. That being said I don't think the bungals have the right locker room! And no I don't want him in the black and gold.

Mike Wallace had a better year than he ever had as a Jaguar.

Shit happens when u snort the substance

stlrtruck
02-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Mike Wallace had a better year than he ever had as a Jaguar.

Shit happens when u snort the substance

My point was coming out of college he had more potential, then he showed. He blew it when he commenced with his drug habits.

And while Wallace had a better year then Jones ever had, Jones still showed the potential with some of his catches. And while he screwed up his own career, it doesn't dissuade me that he had great potential coming out of college.

Again, in the right locker room his game and career can change. I just don't think that the bungals is the right locker room.

steelreserve
02-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Again, in the right locker room his game and career can change. I just don't think that the bungals is the right locker room.

That's about the understatement of the year. Might as well lock him in a DEA evidence room.

Seriously, all I'm wondering is whether the DUI-after-a-confrontation-at-a-strip-club-with-cocaine-found-during-a-search-of-the-vehicle comes before or after the start of training camp.

OneForTheToe
02-12-2010, 04:32 PM

Oh he found the right locker room alright. "Ok Matt, here is your locker. The probation office is down the hall. We just felt it was easier that way. Now our players don't have to miss practice on days when they must see their probation officers."

Yea, he'll fit in just dandy.

Sharkissle29
02-12-2010, 04:34 PM

if he could just stay away form the nose candy.....

OneForTheToe
02-12-2010, 04:40 PM
if he could just stay away form the nose candy.....

It's the bungles he probably got a few ounces as part of his signing bonus.

Seriously though, I'm sure Marvin asked him very nicely if he would please stop using cocaine, if it was not too much of an inconvenience. If it is too much of an inconvenience to give up the nose candy, then Marvin will be understanding.

supa_fly_steeler
02-12-2010, 04:57 PM
bengals to not sign pacman.

they asked him to play for 90K a year. lol

tony hipchest
02-13-2010, 02:21 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Coke-Head.jpg

GBMelBlount
02-13-2010, 02:28 PM

Yep, big, fast, athletic. I was hoping he'd last til we picked.

Isn't that the year we had to "settle" for Heath because he was snapped up before our first round pick came up?