PDA

View Full Version : For the Seahawks fans... like PDX

400_miles_from_DaBurgh
02-02-2006, 08:37 PM
Get the hell out of here. No one cares about you coming in here talking about how great Shaun Alexander and Hasselback are. Go to a Seahawks forum and talk about them. Your just wasting thread space and I click on the threads to find out you created a thread about how history prevailed.

Go back to Seattle, drink yourself a sweet cup of coffee and shut the hell up. When you lose Sunday night, you can come back all you want, just like the bungel, colts, and bronco fans did. oh wait. I don't believe they did?

Now go start getting ready for the Mariners, because we all know once the Seahawks, you all will forget about them till the next time they are in the superbowl.

And btw, did anyone read Rick Reillys article in this weeks SI?

I took from the article he didnt like Seattle. haha

The JoKeR
02-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Although it is annoying...and MOST of their posts should be in the blast furnace, it is good to see the other team's fans on this board. It gives everyone a perspective from the other side of the ball. Just coming here to talk crap is one thing, but alot of fans have good insight from the other team that some of us may not have known.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 08:49 PM
PDX is pretty posting like an ass, but most of the other 'hawks fans are pretty cool.

SteelCityMan786
02-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Anyone think PDXass should be banned?

WWIIOwheelz
02-02-2006, 08:53 PM
It gives everyone a perspective from the other side of the ball. Just coming here to talk crap is one thing, but alot of fans have good insight from the other team that some of us may not have known.

I totally agree with that, but the ones who know **** about football & spout sorority house banter should really have a little more respect for one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. Consider it an honor to oppose a team with a proud history, hope for the best, have a little pride. I know if I felt the need to go to a Seahawks forum (which I wouldn't) that I'd represent well, nothing less. *shrug*

Can't wait for the game!

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Anyone think PDXass should be banned?

Absolutely and unequivocally NO! He's not bright and clearly a troll looking to stir the shit, but he's largely clueless and harmless. If we set a precedent that we ban all idiots from other teams, we'll never experience the full MB experience.

Koopa
02-02-2006, 09:19 PM
yeah that's pretty stupid to ban PDX, he ain't doing nothing wrong, he's just trying to get under ppls skin. and i like most of these seahawk fans, they actually talk football and try to give some reason why they think they have a chance to win instead of the usual ben is gay, the steelers suck, cowher has a big chin and so on and so on

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 09:22 PM
PDX can live the thought that he could get banned anytime...but like other trolls, when the game is over, he'll dissapear anyways like they always do.

Remember, its one thing to try and get under people's skin, its another to have 99.9% of your total post count be worthless drivel.

Koopa
02-02-2006, 09:25 PM
maybe it's time to set a posting limit before you can start threads, like a poster most have lets say 200 post before they can fill the place up with garbage threads, it would also take away all the duplicated threads that new ppl post up

CantStop85
02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Get the hell out of here. No one cares about you coming in here talking about how great Shaun Alexander and Hasselback are. Go to a Seahawks forum and talk about them. Your just wasting thread space and I click on the threads to find out you created a thread about how history prevailed.

Go back to Seattle, drink yourself a sweet cup of coffee and shut the hell up. When you lose Sunday night, you can come back all you want, just like the bungel, colts, and bronco fans did. oh wait. I don't believe they did?

Now go start getting ready for the Mariners, because we all know once the Seahawks, you all will forget about them till the next time they are in the superbowl.

What a way to come out firing with your first post. :boxing:

Livinginthe past
02-03-2006, 12:45 AM

Horrible 1st post.

News flash for you - no-one cares what you think.

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 12:47 AM
maybe it's time to set a posting limit before you can start threads, like a poster most have lets say 200 post before they can fill the place up with garbage threads, it would also take away all the duplicated threads that new ppl post up

Ya know thats not a bad idea to consider.. rep points to you. Maybe we can take that idea and expand on it alittle bit so the genuine new members can still post new threads but not outta control like he is..

will ponder this..

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Ya know thats not a bad idea to consider.. rep points to you. Maybe we can take that idea and expand on it alittle bit so the genuine new members can still post new threads but not outta control like he is..

will ponder this..
hey now go easy it takes a while to get rep points and I don't think it's completely fair to lump all newbies into the same group. I'd like to think that some of my starts have been alright! Maybe it's just STEELER newbies that post good!!

Rust-Buster
02-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Yeah, Guys, I apologize for PDX. As a native Northwester, most his crap is just not cool.
He must have moved here from Cali. It's just plain stupid to come on over and flip sh**
just to piss off people and to start something up. This is your turf, and he ought to respect that. So PDX, if you don't have something intelligent to say, shut up until a thought flies into your head. Hopefully it won't die of loneliness.
Here's to a good game, and no serious injuries.
Best of Luck to

Koopa
02-03-2006, 12:44 PM

will ponder this..

maybe ya'll can do it like forum by forum, like new members can post a thread right away in the welcome area, the blast furnace, the media, tailgating area, classified, and the locker room, and then in the places were all the double threads and shit are like the steelers section ya'll can put a post count to start new threads

clevestinks
02-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I agree PDX seesm to be trouble, but then once in awhile he seems human and points out ome good stuff! But his Polamalu dead thing was crosssing the line! That probably deserves a ban!

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Typically, I wouldn't do this, but I think it's important that people see what warrants a banning, and this is it in my book.

After what Joey Porter had to say about my Hawks, I could care less if Punkamalu was dead at this point.

It's on ****s- you started this crap , now it's time to eat it!!!!