PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl winners & Disney

SteelerRose
02-02-2006, 09:40 PM
So you would think that at the Happiest Place on Earth, I'd find info about the Parade they will do for the winners, but the main number knew nothing.

I'm going to call Guest Relations at MK in the morning, as they would know the most info, but does anyone have any idea when the winners would go to Disney? They wouldn't do it the next day, would they? Probably at least a few?

I WILL be there when/if our Steelers are (and I'm a photographer, so I'll take my good lenses, and get lots of pics) but I need to find out when. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Will anyone else in Florida be heading over there for it? I'll keep you all updated if you want reports or info on it if I find anything out, and after I go.

Brooke

sdayxl
02-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Yea, i live in Tampa and i would definately go if i knew the players would be involved with a parade, being that i cant make it up to Da Burgh.

melroseplace
02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
I think there's going to be a parade in Pittsburgh like Tuesday-ish if we win. so idk if the players will stick around here for that then head to Disney or if some will stay here and some will go to FL right away

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Yea, i live in Tampa and i would definately go if i knew the players would be involved with a parade, being that i cant make it up to Da Burgh.

Sort of off topic but I have a condo in Tampa. Near John's Pass. Sort of outside Tampa. Excellent city. More laid back than Daytona (which is a good thing for me) but still has a great night life. Love it there.

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm not positive, but I believe Disney ended that tradition and ad campaign.

tony hipchest
02-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm not positive, but I believe Disney ended that tradition and ad campaign.about 4 steelers and 4 seahawks have already filmed one. it will be shown during pre-game and will be a spoof following the players in their normal day activities as they practice their lines "im going to...." anticipating winning the mvp. (i think they got jerome saying it in the mirror as he shaves.)

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Hmmmpf...they didn't do it last year, but I guess they missed it.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/2005-01-26-disney-usat_x.htm