PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Steelers...

Seahawks Saint
02-02-2006, 09:55 PM
...for the ballet of Swann....the fierceness of Lambert...the steadiness of Blier...the immaculateness of Franco...the true worth of Stallworth...the Meaness of Joe Greene (and one great Coke commercial I might add)...the determination of Hamm...the ride from "The Buss"...tthe chin of Cowher...thanks Steelers for giving the Super Bowl it's greatness! Thanks for your part in making this a game so worthy of the undying devotion of fans everywhere...thanks for making this a game that every sandlot football player aspires to from age6 t0 46! Thanks Steelers for the honor and tradition you bring to the sheer magnitude of this game...a great example for our Seahawks. May your players be safe during this game (yes, even you Joey), and may this be an epic battle between the greatness of tradition and the aspirations of a franchise yet to be realized...You're a great program, and although I want my Seahawks to beat you w/ every fiber of my being, I just want to give you the repsect that you've battled to earn, and that you so richly deserve! Have a great game guys!

Seahawks Saint

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 10:15 PM
That's a great post! Rep, dude!

Prosdo
02-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Very cool of you Seahawk. I have a lot of respect for your organization as well. Cheers to a hell of a game :cheers:

hawks>*
02-02-2006, 10:32 PM
growing up in dallas in the 70's the old teams broke my heart too many times.
but yeah, hats off to the chin and the team of the last decade or so.
(any warm fuzzies expressed above may or may not change after sunday)

WWIIOwheelz
02-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Now there's a football fan. <s> /O

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Hats off to the 'hawks as well.. the most consistent NFC team all year and clearly the favorite over a 2nd seed chicago in the postseason.. You're trip to the SB is as well deserved as ours.

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 10:43 PM
and thank you seahawks, for not being the cowboys, or 49ers, or washington or giants or any of that boring same old crap. the rams and the bucs were a good story when they won theirs, and if it werent against pittsburgh i could say the same about a possible seattle win.

Hawk Believer
02-02-2006, 11:40 PM
Did Seahawks Saint just set a record for post/rep points ratio?

GoHawks!
02-03-2006, 03:48 AM
I too am looking forward to a great game. I am really happy that you spanked the SH~T out of the Patriots so we didn't have to face them and all the media hype that would have come along with that show....Although it would have been fun after whoopin' up on hem earlier in the year.

Here's to a good game, ....and here's to the Seahawks 24-23 in a nail biter and one of the best SB's of the last decade.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-03-2006, 08:16 AM
I too am looking forward to a great game. I am really happy that you spanked the SH~T out of the Patriots so we didn't have to face them and all the media hype that would have come along with that show....Although it would have been fun after whoopin' up on hem earlier in the year.

Here's to a good game, ....and here's to the Seahawks 24-23 in a nail biter and one of the best SB's of the last decade.

Dude get off the drugs now, you may come down fron your high in time to see the game!! We played the Pats a few months back with less then desired results.
As for your nail biter, BITE THIS it ain't even going to be close Steelers 34-17 !!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Did Seahawks Saint just set a record for post/rep points ratio?

if he didnt he's probably pretty close considering he's a new member too :sofunny:

Shy
02-03-2006, 08:44 AM
very nice best of luck to you all as well!