PDA

View Full Version : The Mouth That Snored.....

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:00 PM
In the past couple of days we have seen Joey Porter run his piehole to excess and then some. Today he flat out says that he will be tapping people out during the Superbowl on Sunday...

Allow me to give you some smelling salts there Bubba....

Joey Porter has done nothing more than incense the Seahawks with his poor choice of words & veiled threats over past days and will pay the price come Sunday should he be stupid enough to square off on someone...

-Glock

SteelerzGirl
02-02-2006, 10:02 PM
I'm sure Joey is shaking in his cleats! :rolleyes: :dang:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:05 PM
I swear.. Prosdo and I were talking about this the other day.. most of you seahawks fans have the most PITIFUL, WORTHLESS, SMACKLESS, AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, smack talk I have ever seen.

Gimme a break man, you're impressing nobody with a stupid thread like this.

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I swear.. Prosdo and I were talking about this the other day.. most of you seahawks fans have the most PITIFUL, WORTHLESS, SMACKLESS, AND COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS, smack talk I have ever seen.

Gimme a break man, you're impressing nobody with a stupid thread like this.

Evidently I impressed you enough that you felt the need to post a reply to my statement though huh buckwheat?

I am not talkin smack at all and just pointing out the fact that Porter has done nothing but paint a big bullseye on the side of his helmet.... Or is it painted on his left "Big Cheek"?

I am hoping for a good game on Sunday... one with no injuries for either side and lots of glory for my Seahawks. Porter on the other hand seems to want nothing more than to see how many players he can injur and send to the sidelines. All that does for him is make it very clear to all the people unfortunate to come across his drivel that he is just some thug who feels the need to get propped up via his oversized mouth.

-Glock

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Porter is a talker its who he is, he's backed it up all year and I do believe it is the seahawks who have awakened the quiet giant here on SB week. The only bullseye Porter will have is the one pinned between the cross hairs of his helmet as he blows past Jones like a bullet !

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Yadda Yadda Yadda.... Blah Blah Blah...

Come Gameday when the clock runs out... It will be the Seahawks celebrating a victory. Porter will be sitting on the sidelines, stunned and wondering why he was completely man handled all game long...

Seahawks 45

Steelers 9

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:19 PM
That is most ridiculous score prediction I have ever seen.. get real and come outta that rain in seattle, its obviously flooded what little brain you are apparently trying to use.

Cebby
02-02-2006, 10:26 PM
Seahawks 45

Steelers 9

Put down the crack pipe Bubba. Enjoy your Avatar, because that's the only trophy you'll be seeing this year!

Suitanim
02-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Watch out! You're exchanging smack with GLOCKdawg, and he's implying that he packs a glock. He may shoot you.

Alright, all the hyperbole and foolishness aside, this dude actually predicted a 45-9!!!!! Seahawk victory!

I suggest that we leave this kid to himself....there's just nothing going on in the smart department here...

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Watch out! You're exchanging smack with GLOCKdawg, and he's implying that he packs a glock. He may shoot you.

Alright, all the hyperbole and foolishness aside, this dude actually predicted a 45-9!!!!! Seahawk victory!

I suggest that we leave this kid to himself....there's just nothing going on in the smart department here...

As a matter of fact I do carry a Glock as it is my right to to so under the Constitution of the United States. My prediction stands as it is, the Steelers will lose by a GIANT margin and limp back to p-burger licking their wounds.

Nice avatar tho dude.. I havent seen a Sleestack in many years...

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Will you promise to come back after the game and take your lumps like a man when we are crowned SB champs ?

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:40 PM
That is most ridiculous score prediction I have ever seen.. get real and come outta that rain in seattle, its obviously flooded what little brain you are apparently trying to use.

Is that the best you got there Bubba?

Yet another tragic internet user with nothing more to say than a peewee league jab... In the words of that comic great... "Get outta here kid... ya bother me..."

NEXT!

drizze99
02-02-2006, 10:42 PM
I would just like to thank Stevens for awaking our sleeping giant. Now I get to sit back on sunday and watch Hasselbeck sport his new black-n-gold #55 back pack.

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Will you promise to come back after the game and take your lumps like a man when we are crowned SB champs ?

You know it dude.....

I will back my Seahawks to the end..... But should the world come to and end and they do come up short.... I will infact come visiting and take all the lumps you want to dish out.

I will even sweeten the pot some.... If I have to take lumps.... I will offer up a guided Salmon trip for you on one of the legendary OP Rivers here in WA. You would have to make your own way here though.:bouncy:

Whats in it for me when my Seahawks take the crown?

-Glock

Cebby
02-02-2006, 10:46 PM
I would just like to thank Stevens for awaking our sleeping giant. Now I get to sit back on sunday and watch Hasselbeck sport his new black-n-gold #55 back pack.

Now THAT's funny!! Good one!!

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 10:54 PM
I am hoping for a good game on Sunday... one with no injuries for either side and lots of glory for my Seahawks. Porter on the other hand seems to want nothing more than to see how many players he can injur and send to the sidelines. All that does for him is make it very clear to all the people unfortunate to come across his drivel that he is just some thug who feels the need to get propped up via his oversized mouth.

-Glock

youre not too keen on fooball verbage are you? joey is not referring to hurting anyone. just wearing them out to where they are begging for a blow.

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:02 PM
youre not too keen on fooball verbage are you? joey is not referring to hurting anyone. just wearing them out to where they are begging for a blow.

RRRiiiggghhhttt.....

Everyone knows exactly what he meant.

As for not being too keen on Football Verbage... I only played for 10 years... Up to the age of 22 when I blew up my shoulder.

All it will take is one cheap shot from Porter and he will feel what its like to be on his back.... and he wont even see it coming.

-Glock

augustashark
02-02-2006, 11:07 PM
RRRiiiggghhhttt.....

Everyone knows exactly what he meant.

As for not being too keen on Football Verbage... I only played for 10 years... Up to the age of 22 when I blew up my shoulder.

All it will take is one cheap shot from Porter and he will feel what its like to be on his back.... and he wont even see it coming.

-Glock

10yrs in pop warner don't count!:sofunny:

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:20 PM
10yrs in pop warner don't count!:sofunny:

I got your Pop Warner dude.... heh heh

Gawd your almost more of a gomer than is worth replying to....

-Glock

tony hipchest
02-02-2006, 11:21 PM
RRRiiiggghhhttt.....

-Glock

then what are you bringing this bullshit post for suggesting hes out to injure the whole squad (like that ccould ever happen)

get with the program dude. this is the nfl

Stillers#1
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
I gotta say as a Steelers fan and native from Beaver Falls, living in the Pacific Northwest has made me miserable the past two weeks. Seeing this guy post finally inspired me to post something also. These seahawk "fans" are as fair weather as fans can possibly get. I live in Spokane due to being stationed at Fairchild AFB, and I didnt hear a word about the 12th man last year (weird huh?).

Jeramy Stevens pissed Joey off, plain and simple. I don't care how big Walter Jones is (and I've seen him in person due to the fact that Seattle has their training camp at EWU) Joey is gonna eat him up. He will make his mistakes, from being too pumped up, but I'm saying he is going to have at least 1 1/2 sacks. And please Mike Holmgren, do not let Stevens "block" him. I can't wait until Monday, when everyone who see's my Toyota Tacoma with the Steelers magnet on it just looks at me with jealousy.

GO STILLERS!!!!!!!

p.s. the myron song on www.dve.com is the best hands down, I also like the Polamalu song.

sdayxl
02-02-2006, 11:28 PM
it sounds to me like this little punk puss ass biatch is afraid his players are too soft to handle a blow from the pittsburgh defense, if you are so worried about porter saying he wants to take out the seahawks, perhaps you arent a true fan there genious.... Were i stricken with mental retardation and a seahawks fan, i would be more along the lines of, my team is too tough to go down from one guy, but you seem to be worried that porter will single handedly take out the seahawks... all you are really saying is hummity heebidy blah blah... no one is llistening to your psycho babble bull shite dude... im guessing you are like the rest of the disposable fan base of the seahawks.... once they lose, you won't be on their side until they get a weak ass schedule and breeze into the super bowl again... go play a nice game of hide and go f#@$ yourself... and don't post again until your lightbulb clicks on and you have an intelligent rebuttle to prove seattle is a better team besides the overrated alexander, he isn't shite without that o-line. GO STEELERS! F#$% the SHEhawks

augustashark
02-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I got your Pop Warner dude.... heh heh

Gawd your almost more of a gomer than is worth replying to....

-Glock

Dude don't come in here talking about your playing days! No one gives a F*ck!

I'd say at least 75% of us in here played ball! Longer than 10yrs even!

Do us a favor post something with substance or go for a walk in the rain!

sdayxl
02-02-2006, 11:32 PM
just a couple side notes to you.... 45-9 is the most ridiculous scoring prediction i have heard thus far.... only teams that have no desire to win the game lose by that score and it is apparent both teams WANT to win the game... it will not be a blowout and you are ignorant in thinking so. and playing 10 years of Madden Challenge doesn't count as 'football experience'. i just have to ask how the hell you managed to blow your shoulder out, did you get mad and throw a temper tantrum and chuck the controller at the tv too hard? huh? aww little baby lost at madde? F#@% you

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:42 PM
it sounds to me like this little punk puss ass biatch is afraid his players are too soft to handle a blow from the pittsburgh defense, if you are so worried about porter saying he wants to take out the seahawks, perhaps you arent a true fan there genious.... Were i stricken with mental retardation and a seahawks fan, i would be more along the lines of, my team is too tough to go down from one guy, but you seem to be worried that porter will single handedly take out the seahawks... all you are really saying is hummity heebidy blah blah... no one is llistening to your psycho babble bull shite dude... im guessing you are like the rest of the disposable fan base of the seahawks.... once they lose, you won't be on their side until they get a weak ass schedule and breeze into the super bowl again... go play a nice game of hide and go f#@$ yourself... and don't post again until your lightbulb clicks on and you have an intelligent rebuttle to prove seattle is a better team besides the overrated alexander, he isn't shite without that o-line. GO STEELERS! F#$% the SHEhawks

You are pretty much likened to something I stepped in and scraped off of my boot junior. When you can post a reply to a thread without having to use vulgar language to do so then please feel free to reply. Until that time occurs I would suggest you follow suit of the boy in A Christmas Story and go suck on some bar soap to clean up your potty hole.

As for Joey.... all he will see all day long is Mr Jones lookin down at him and laughing.

-Glock

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Dude don't come in here talking about your playing days! No one gives a F*ck!

I'd say at least 75% of us in here played ball! Longer than 10yrs even!

Do us a favor post something with substance or go for a walk in the rain!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Your all wet gomer..... go get a towel.

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:49 PM
just a couple side notes to you.... 45-9 is the most ridiculous scoring prediction i have heard thus far.... only teams that have no desire to win the game lose by that score and it is apparent both teams WANT to win the game... it will not be a blowout and you are ignorant in thinking so. and playing 10 years of Madden Challenge doesn't count as 'football experience'. i just have to ask how the hell you managed to blow your shoulder out, did you get mad and throw a temper tantrum and chuck the controller at the tv too hard? huh? aww little baby lost at madde? F#@% you

Evidently you didnt read my 1st reply huh Hymie?

Stop listening to your Uncledaddy and Auntiemom and go clean up your act... your just an embarassment to the Steelers with all your lame language.

Stillers#1
02-02-2006, 11:52 PM

GOMER = a term used by pacific northwesterners to show disdain towards a person who dislikes starbucks.

Like I said in my earlier post, my time spent here has been miserable. Except for football Sundays when us Steelers fans take over the best sports bar in Spokane "Hero's and Legends" didn't see too many hawks fans there, except for playoffs when the "11th 1/2" man seems to pretend they like the seahawks.

Take it from me fellow Steelers fans these people have no clue about football, plus Berman just picked the hawks to win, so thats our clincher, he never picks the winner!!!!

augustashark
02-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Just as I thought! Put down the bong and stop watching the reruns of golden girls!

Glockdawg
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
GOMER = a term used by pacific northwesterners to show disdain towards a person who dislikes starbucks.

Like I said in my earlier post, my time spent here has been miserable. Except for football Sundays when us Steelers fans take over the best sports bar in Spokane "Hero's and Legends" didn't see too many hawks fans there, except for playoffs when the "11th 1/2" man seems to pretend they like the seahawks.

Take it from me fellow Steelers fans these people have no clue about football, plus Berman just picked the hawks to win, so thats our clincher, he never picks the winner!!!!

I will cut you some slack dude just for the fact that your an Airdale... *cough cough*

but please don't ever equate me with Starbux again.... I have not given them a cent since 9/11.

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Just as I thought! Put down the bong and stop watching the reruns of golden girls!

Looking at your pic .... I wouldnt be tossin that Golden Girls jab too far Skippy.... and what would an old fart like you be doin with a bong?

-Glock

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 12:01 AM
I will cut you some slack dude just for the fact that your an Airdale... *cough cough*

but please don't ever equate me with Starbux again.... I have not given them a cent since 9/11.

Well, either I "equate" (do you even know what that word means?) you with Starbux, or a losing football franchise, that is happy just being able to play this Sunday. I promise you, you won't be seeing and victory parades on any WA news station (pre-planned or not).

THE BUS IS GOIN TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!

wtf is an airdale?

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Looking at your pic .... I wouldnt be tossin that Golden Girls jab too far Skippy.... and what would an old fart like you be doin with a bong?

-Glock

UH-OH

SOMEONE JUST TALKED SMACK ON THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!!

augustashark
02-03-2006, 12:04 AM

-Glock

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is the most clasic post I've ever seen!

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 12:22 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is the most clasic post I've ever seen!

Glad you liked it.....:cheers:

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 12:26 AM
THE BUS IS GOIN TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!

wtf is an airdale?

Actually do0d.... the Bus is going back to the barn..... but the Plane is goin to Disneyworld, and its got a giant Seahawk painted on the side.

As for you not knowing what an airdale is.... maybe you were just kiddin about being stationed at Fairchild...

augustashark
02-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Glad you liked it.....:cheers:

All right dude DON'T LIE did you or do you know who my pic is?:sofunny:

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 12:27 AM
More to come tomorrow so stay tuned.....

Goodnight Steeler Fans....

-Glock Out!

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 12:34 AM
More to come tomorrow so stay tuned.....

Goodnight Steeler Fans....

-Glock Out!

You're going to bed!? It's 9:30 yeesh, you seattle yuppies. And I have never heard an Airman called an airdale. Is that gay slang?!

and they have garages in Disney world last time I checked. They are gonna need a place to put all the cars the Bettis family is going to be driving around down in Florida!!!!

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 12:39 AM
You're going to bed!? It's 9:30 yeesh, you seattle yuppies. And I have never heard an Airman called an airdale. Is that gay slang?!

Fortunately I have to work in the morning..... I know it is hard for you to understand as your living in a fantasy world... but I actually fish for a living out of a sled on the river... I completely enjoy it but it does make for early bedtimes.

You must not know very many Marines if your never heard the term Airdale to describe someone who joined the Airforce... its one of the nicer terms....

Gnight

-Glock

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 12:41 AM
please dont hurry back on our account..

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 12:45 AM
Fortunately I have to work in the morning..... I know it is hard for you to understand as your living in a fantasy world... but I actually fish for a living out of a sled on the river... I completely enjoy it but it does make for early bedtimes.

You must not know very many Marines if your never heard the term Airdale to describe someone who joined the Airforce... its one of the nicer terms....

Gnight

-Glock

HaHa....as a matter of fact I do work tomorrow but not until the afternoon, I have to refuel planes in mid-air, complete fantasy world(most of my fantasy world takes place in the desert refueling fighters to give those marines the air support they would die without). So have fun fishing, I'll have fun doin the hard work.

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 12:51 AM
HaHa....as a matter of fact I do work tomorrow but not until the afternoon, I have to refuel planes in mid-air, complete fantasy world(most of my fantasy world takes place in the desert refueling fighters to give those marines the air support they would die without). So have fun fishing, I'll have fun doin the hard work.
My bro-in-law flys C-17s. So our family appreciates what you do very much.:toast:

augustashark
02-03-2006, 12:55 AM
My bro-in-law flys C-17s. So our family appreciates what you do very much.:toast:

I agree. There are airmen everywhere you go.

Also Hawk, it must upset you a little bit that these other seahawks fans come in here and bring down the good name?

Hell the last guy glock something or other did'nt even know the pic I use!! What a moron!

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Jusr asked my wife to see if she knew who it was (she is also a life long Pittsburgher) and she knew, however she even offered up his sons' name as well. I did threaten her with divroce though, if she didn't know who it was.

GO STILLERS!!!!!!

Thanks hawks fan, from the posts I have read you are a classy dude.

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Jusr asked my wife to see if she knew who it was (she is also a life long Pittsburgher) and she knew, however she even offered up his sons' name as well. I did threaten her with divroce though, if she didn't know who it was.

GO STILLERS!!!!!!

Thanks hawks fan, from the posts I have read you are a classy dude.

Way to wear the pants bro!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
02-03-2006, 01:02 AM

my brother in law got back from iraq today. air force assigned to an army division, dodging i.e.d.'s and roadside attacks, escorting convoys. seems like glockdawg doesnt appreciate the air force though. probably hasnt heard of stealth bombers.

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Well, there are lots of different styles in every group I guess.

I think the forum environment tends to make people sound a bit more brash than they are in real life. As much as Glock annoyed you guys today, I bet if you took him up on his offer to come out here and go fishing you'd probably get along fine with him.

The ironic part is that if you gusy came out here, I doubt your imppression would be that we are obnoxious. You'd probably be more annoyed that we were too passive in our communication. Thats at least what people from the East coast tell me.

As for the picture, I honestly am not 100% sure.... but my guess is Art Rooney.

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:07 AM
As for the picture, I honestly am not 100% sure.... but my guess is Art Rooney.

Good Man! Your ok in my book!

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 01:08 AM
my brother in law got back from iraq today. air force assigned to an army division, dodging i.e.d.'s and roadside attacks, escorting convoys.
Glad to hear he's home safe.:thmbup:

hardwork
02-03-2006, 01:13 AM
New England does all that work to bring a little class, a little intellect, a little discipline, to the SB, and in one week the Steelers and their fans bring it down to the level of professional wrestling.

Oh well, next year the Patriots will put the Steelers back in the box they've been in since 1980. Enjoy it, because this is all your getting.

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:18 AM
New England does all that work to bring a little class, a little intellect, a little discipline, to the SB, and in one week the Steelers and their fans bring it down to the level of professional wrestling.

Oh well, next year the Patriots will put the Steelers back in the box they've been in since 1980. Enjoy it, because this is all your getting.

Brother just knowing that your team is at home and sitting on their ass is a good feeling.

Thanks for your well thought out post! Go to bed now!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Get over yourself HW.. your posts are getting worse by the day..

Suck it up and take your loss like a man.. its reality dude, you lost in the playoffs.. get the hell over it already !

hardwork
02-03-2006, 01:25 AM
Blitz you never could post worth a ****

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 01:29 AM
That is the pot of coal calling the kettle black dude... I cant believe you even set yourself up with a post like that !

I dont usually toot my own horn becuz I consider myself to be a down to earth easy going kinda person who's more than willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and 2nd, 3rd chances... but I can tell you this with conviction, Ive got more posting ability and credit worthy thoughts in my left pinky than you have in that entire pee brained head of yours that just cant get over the fact that your team LOST in the playoffs !

and to think we all used to like you here on SF not too long ago..

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:33 AM
Blitz you never could post worth a ****

Dude your record speaks for itself! Over 500 posts and a neg rep! Yea you can really bring it when you post!

hardwork
02-03-2006, 01:48 AM
That is the pot of coal calling the kettle black dude... I cant believe you even set yourself up with a post like that !

I dont usually toot my own horn becuz I consider myself to be a down to earth easy going kinda person who's more than willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and 2nd, 3rd chances... but I can tell you this with conviction, Ive got more posting ability and credit worthy thoughts in my left pinky than you have in that entire pee brained head of yours that just cant get over the fact that your team LOST in the playoffs !

and to think we all used to like you here on SF not too long ago..

The point, not to swift one, is not to agree with the main stream here. The point moron, is to give you shit in the furnace. The point idiot is to rib you while you're up, not when you're down. Any a**hole can give a fan from a team that isn't, hasn't, done well, garbage. That doesn't take any talent.

BTW, nice that you used to like me. I never liked you. And this last post is an example of the reason why. A little tease in the blast furnance and you act like it's a serious thing.

augustashark
02-03-2006, 01:54 AM
The point, not to swift one, is not to agree with the main stream here. The point moron, is to give you shit in the furnace. The point idiot is to rib you while you're up, not when you're down. Any a**hole can give a fan from a team that isn't, hasn't, done well, garbage. That doesn't take any talent.

BTW, nice that you used to like me. I never liked you. And this last post is an example of the reason why. A little tease in the blast furnance and you act like it's a serious thing.

Do you like me still? YES or NO Please circle one!:sofunny:

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-03-2006, 01:55 AM

BTW, nice that you used to like me. I never liked you. And this last post is the reason why.
If it makes you fell any better I never liked you at all, something about you being a reacharound partner for steelermaniac.

augustashark
02-03-2006, 02:04 AM
If it makes you fell any better I never liked you at all, something about you being a reacharound partner for steelermaniac.

You just busted him up! Way to go, keep up the good fight!:sofunny:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 02:15 AM

Such an insightful post.. please enlighten us more with your intelligence.. :sofunny: :sofunny:

and just for the record, nobody ever said u had to agree with the mainstream on SF, but we require you atleast post up and intelligent thread or post once in awhile to make your credability seem somewhat founded even if in your case that would be the stretch of the century.

Stillers#1
02-03-2006, 02:16 AM

Last I checked it should be spelled "too". Oh not too swift one.

hardwork
02-03-2006, 02:42 AM
Such an insightful post.. please enlighten us more with your intelligence.. :sofunny: :sofunny:

and just for the record, nobody ever said u had to agree with the mainstream on SF, but we require you atleast post up and intelligent thread or post once in awhile to make your credability seem somewhat founded even if in your case that would be the stretch of the century.

Sorry that you're such a little girl about this but your players are acting like a**holes by talking trash before they win anything. That's the way they're coming across. Now if you can't handle being on top then lose the game and let some real champions in there.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-03-2006, 08:38 AM
Sorry that you're such a little girl about this but your players are acting like a**holes by talking trash before they win anything. That's the way they're coming across. Now if you can't handle being on top then lose the game and let some real champions in there.

It ain't talking trash when you can back it up!! BTW what players, only one talking is Porter,and that's just him. I guess you would say T.O., C.Johnson R.Harrison, and any other yappers are a**es. In case you didn't notice it's just a part of some players games.

Sort of like we realize all you talk is :poop: but we keep on letting you talk. As for real champions WE are there,when your team has as many trophies come back out from under your rock and we'll talk. BTW how's your boyfriend "steelermaniac"

hardwork
02-03-2006, 08:52 AM
It ain't talking trash when you can back it up!! BTW what players, only one talking is Porter,and that's just him. I guess you would say T.O., C.Johnson R.Harrison, and any other yappers are a**es. In case you didn't notice it's just a part of some players games.

Sort of like we realize all you talk is :poop: but we keep on letting you talk. As for real champions WE are there,when your team has as many trophies come back out from under your rock and we'll talk. BTW how's your boyfriend "steelermaniac"

You're there huh. Ah no, in case you didn't realize you have to win the game on sunday.

This is the kind of BS that shows how classless you are.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 09:30 AM
He's telling somebody else that they lack class. That's funny.....:sofunny:

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 04:15 PM
I was wondering what smelled like horseshit on this thread...

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 06:14 PM
I agree. There are airmen everywhere you go.

Also Hawk, it must upset you a little bit that these other seahawks fans come in here and bring down the good name?

Hell the last guy glock something or other did'nt even know the pic I use!! What a moron!

Ok listen up Col. Sanders..... heh heh

I never said I didnt know who the pic used on your profile was... I just didnt choose to anwer your pathetic bait attempt. :blah:

And I would love to hear your explanation of just how my coming here and posting on your forum without choosing to use the vulgar language YOU use brings down the Seahawks good name!

Now Junior.. why dont you and your profile pic of Art Rooney go lay down in the corner and lick your dish.... because you sir have been dismissed!http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/devilfinger.gif

I would love to see the look on your sad face Sunday evening after the Steelers go to school and learn exactly what D stands for.

-Glock

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 06:31 PM

Why dont you find me some real champions and then we'll talk..surely you dont mean the Pats who got beat in the post season, again another signal by that post u just made that you still cant handle the fact that your pats got beat and brady choked in a big game w/ the turnovers.. so suck it up and shut it up..

and as others mentioned..the only Steeler talking is Porter and u should be used to that by now, the rest of the league is so get over yourself with your high and mighty posts that make you look like even more of an ass than we all know you are.

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
I would love to see the look on your sad face Sunday evening after the Steelers go to school and learn exactly what D stands for.

-Glock

In Squak-talk, I'm thinking "D" stands for diversion, delusion, dreaming, detraction, disparagement, dysfunction, distraction, etc, etc...

In Pittsburgh it stands for just one thing. Defense...well, that and D i ck...

Dick LeBeau's a great teacher...tune in Sunday and watch and learn.

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
The only learning to be done Sunday will be by Porter....

ESPN: What did you learn today Joey?

Porter: Ummmm

ESPN: What was that?

Porter: I learned that Walter Jones sure is Big... and he looks even bigger when your looking up at him from the turf...

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 07:00 PM
And you guys call us overconfident :rolleyes:

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 07:07 PM
The only learning to be done Sunday will be by Porter....

ESPN: What did you learn today Joey?

Porter: Ummmm

ESPN: What was that?

Porter: I learned that Walter Jones sure is Big... and he looks even bigger when your looking up at him from the turf...

That's it? That's what you counter with?

I hope for your teams sake that in the chess match of football, they do a better job of countering than you just did here...if not, the final score will be Steelers 150 Squaks 3.

Weak. Assed. Smack.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
You know it dude.....

I will back my Seahawks to the end..... But should the world come to and end and they do come up short.... I will infact come visiting and take all the lumps you want to dish out.

I will even sweeten the pot some.... If I have to take lumps.... I will offer up a guided Salmon trip for you on one of the legendary OP Rivers here in WA. You would have to make your own way here though.:bouncy:

Whats in it for me when my Seahawks take the crown?

-Glock

Well you might just have yourself a deal there if I swing the time off from work. I'd be willing to take you up on that one if I can make it out there...

as far as your deal..well assuming you can make here to south central PA, I'll take you up to Hershey Park for the day, pay for the admission and lunch and drinks while your there ( one of the best amusement parks in the northeast) .. or go down the inner harbor in Baltimore, pay for admission to the aquarium and then hit some of the bars down there in ratbird land so we can laugh at their worthless asses who couldnt make the post season... :sofunny:

Take your choice..

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Dick LeBeau's a great teacher...tune in Sunday and watch and learn.

What makes it even more beautiful...............the guy has had two weeks in order to plan.

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Well you might just have yourself a deal there if I swing the time off from work. I'd be willing to take you up on that one if I can make it out there...

as far as your deal..well assuming you can make here to south central PA, I'll take you up to Hershey Park for the day, pay for the admission and lunch and drinks while your there ( one of the best amusement parks in the northeast) .. or go down the inner harbor in Baltimore, pay for admission to the aquarium and then hit some of the bars down there in ratbird land so we can laugh at their worthless asses who couldnt make the post season... :sofunny:

Take your choice..

Your on dude!:cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Cool deal man, Im up for it too :toast:

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 07:46 PM
And you guys call us overconfident :rolleyes:

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! They are the "underdogs"...........remember?

syde18T
02-03-2006, 07:54 PM
As a matter of fact I do carry a Glock as it is my right to to so under the Constitution of the United States. My prediction stands as it is, the Steelers will lose by a GIANT margin and limp back to p-burger licking their wounds.

Nice avatar tho dude.. I havent seen a Sleestack in many years...

Right. I bet if the constitution allowed us to do drive by's you'd probably be the first to jump that one right? Don't come in here talking about how you are armed and throw this bullshit about how it's your right, because that is a bunch of crap. What are you, a thug?

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Right. I bet if the constitution allowed us to do drive by's you'd probably be the first to jump that one right? Don't come in here talking about how you are armed and throw this bullshit about how it's your right, because that is a bunch of crap. What are you, a thug?

You lost me there...one of the most intelligent and educated of my friends (a Patent atty for the USPTO who has a BS in Chemical Engineering and a JD in Patent Law) is also a gun guy. I have no problem at all with reponsible gun collecting...and this guy proved he was responsible in the above response.

Glockdawg
02-03-2006, 08:17 PM

Just because a citizen chooses to carry a weapon (as is my Constitutional right) It does not in any way make me a thug. It makes me a well armed person who is serious about protecting himself and family in the crazy society we live in today.

You on the other hand come off as nothing more than some sniveling little Handgun Inc. member who is so thickheaded that no amount of reasoning on any issue will penetrate that melon ball between your shoulder blades. As for me coming in here saying I am armed.... I was "Asked" if I carry a Glock.. and I responded in kind with a truthful answer to the question. Do not think that I signed in here with this nick on a whim either Jethro... I use it in all my dealings on the web and have been for about 10 years now. Before you go jumping in someone face over "Right to Carry" issues you might want to go read the Second Amendment, maybe then you can try to flame me again with a little knowledge on the subject.

Did you have anything else to say that might even have some shred of intellegence to it?

If not then please exit this topic and go lick your dish sonnyboy... you have been dismissed !

-Glock

steeler47
02-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Yadda Yadda Yadda.... Blah Blah Blah...

Come Gameday when the clock runs out... It will be the Seahawks celebrating a victory. Porter will be sitting on the sidelines, stunned and wondering why he was completely man handled all game long...

Seahawks 45

Steelers 9

Look you clueless ass.Your team just won its FIRST opportunity to win anything since the beginning of time and your here talkin shit!LOL

Remember there numnuts...you play in the WEEKEST div. in football.You play the rams twice,the 9'ers twice and the cardinals twice.Thats 6 wins.Then the rest of your competition dosent even come close to what we've played.

If I were you I'd be just alittle humble.

What a moron !

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Don't sweat it, steeler47. We all know the Seahawks are shooting blanks and the Steelers are fully loaded! :bouncy:

steeler47
02-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Just because a citizen chooses to carry a weapon (as is my Constitutional right) It does not in any way make me a thug. It makes me a well armed person who is serious about protecting himself and family in the crazy society we live in today.

Look I agree you have the right as we all do.(at least for now...Facist pigs are afoot)but I think you watch to much mainstream television.
Society isnt as SICK and troubled as the BOOB TUBE depicts.
Why do you think they call it programming you twit!!
With Millions of positive a great stories of human achievment and suport of other's. All you see on the BOOB TUBE are negative and disgusting issue's(it sell's to shmucks like yourself)therefore your perseptions are the same.YOU sir are an IDIOT:dang:

If you listen and take to heart all the constant uglyness that the power's that be shove down your throat to surprese and scare you..then you sir are a victim and as such need help.
I suggest you put a little personell effort in educating yourself with the real issue's and not what you watch on that mind meld box.
Educate yourself...lead for once in your pitiful life!!:rolleyes:

Thus.....you've become a danger...your not protecting a damn thing!!:dang:

Glockdawg
02-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Peeler47….

You have to be just about the BIGGEST ignoramus that I have ever in my internet life had the displeasure to meet. You talk crap and do so in a way that makes you look like nothing more than a child.

Your team just won its FIRST opportunity to win anything since the beginning of time

When was the last time the Steelers won a Superbowl? A lonnnnnnnnng time ago ya leadhead dimwit. The Steeleers haven’t had a team that was worth crap since the years of Bradshaw and Harris.

As for my choice to carry a weapon…. That is MY RIGHT…. If you are too thickheaded to understand that then maybe you should go read some history huh? How I choose to protect my family.. no let me re-phrase that, My Family is NONE of your business and you having anything to say about that is just making you look more like the pathetic imbecile that you are.

Yes… Society has taken a serious slide in recent years, and its that way all over the country. If you think that your immune then your even stupider than you appear. Of course all of your attributes could easily be explained by lack of oxygen at birth.

Back to moron school for you Bubba

-Glock

Livinginthe past
02-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Peeler47?.

You have to be just about the BIGGEST ignoramus that I have ever in my internet life had the displeasure to meet. You talk crap and do so in a way that makes you look like nothing more than a child.

When was the last time the Steelers won a Superbowl? A lonnnnnnnnng time ago ya leadhead dimwit. The Steeleers haven?t had a team that was worth crap since the years of Bradshaw and Harris.

As for my choice to carry a weapon?. That is MY RIGHT?. If you are too thickheaded to understand that then maybe you should go read some history huh? How I choose to protect my family.. no let me re-phrase that, My Family is NONE of your business and you having anything to say about that is just making you look more like the pathetic imbecile that you are.

Yes? Society has taken a serious slide in recent years, and its that way all over the country. If you think that your immune then your even stupider than you appear. Of course all of your attributes could easily be explained by lack of oxygen at birth.

Back to moron school for you Bubba

-Glock

As a neutral in this debate can I just suggest that the fact that you used the name of a gun in your i.d. may be part of the reason some posters are giving you a hard time.

It just appears that you are glorifying the fact that you need to carry a weapon to protect your family.

NM

SalukiSteelers
02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I thought glockdawg was going to come back to eat his crow. Guess I'll just have to wait for him to honor his commitment to the guys he was jawing with. Pretty entertaining thread but not as entertaining as reading what this guy posts, if he ever does, after the Steelers win, last night.

Glockdawg
02-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I indeed did come back and before you posted your rely too Saluki, though I did see you found it in the main forum. I am just waiting on Blitz so I can take my lumps as promised...

-Glock