PDA

View Full Version : stumbled upon this...Funny

Steely McSmash
02-15-2010, 12:23 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApCbSTq8rf_DDJXUl7w.BP5WxQt.;_ylv=3?qid =20100215091132AA4YCiM

Open Question

Was this Steelers fan indicative of all Steelers fans(see details)?
So I am standing at the subway station at Station Square and this fellow ask me where I an headed and I tell him back to Wood Street Station and he, in his Steelers get up, tells me I am on the wrong side of the tracks and That I need the other train. I said thanks and crossed to the other side to catch my train. Only after I was on the train did I realize that I was wearing my Browns toboggan. I found my self at the last stop in South Hills Village an hour later.

Did he do this on purpose?

I can not believe I trusted a Steelers fan, this will never happen again

Station Square to Wood St is what 2 stops? He's in plain view of the city and he rides the train all through the suburbs?

He must not have mentioned being drunk and passing out. Othewise why would he wait an hour?

solardave
02-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Stupid is as stupid does. If I were in Cleveland wearing a #43 Jersey I wouldn't ASK FOR DIRECTIONS!!!

supa_fly_steeler
02-15-2010, 03:04 PM
What a douchebag lmao

JackHammer
02-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Classic! :rofl:

Galax Steeler
02-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Got to love it.:chuckle:

Prok
02-16-2010, 12:31 PM
:sofunny:

clowns fans.... gotta love F'n with em'. :tt:

ETL
02-19-2010, 03:09 PM
How do you wear a tobaggon?

Pentheon
02-19-2010, 03:15 PM
hahaha what a dumbass.. ...I like this one tho, funny as hell.

:applaudit:

Cinnjerm
02-19-2010, 07:37 PM
I can sort of relate to this story. I know I was with a friend once who happens to live in Columbus and we were just getting back from Cedar Point when we decided to go get something to eat. Not sure if you guys have ever seen/ heard of these abominations before, but in Ohio there's a chain of restaurants ("Panini's") that are straight rip-offs of Primanti's. Anyway, I walk in and all I see are people giving me these funny looks which at first I assumed were because I was the only black person within like 50 miles in bumble-**** nowhere, but then I realized I had my Polamalu jersey on. To make me more nervous, our server even made a crack about ****ing with our food. Needless to say, the rest of the time we were there I didn't feel comfortable. I guess I was just glad the pre-season game that was on that day wasn't a Steeler game cause I refuse to not cheer for anyone's courtesy. :tt:

Texasteel
02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I could never do that to a browns fan. It would be like kicking a helpless puppy.

supa_fly_steeler
02-19-2010, 08:20 PM
I can sort of relate to this story. I know I was with a friend once who happens to live in Columbus and we were just getting back from Cedar Point when we decided to go get something to eat. Not sure if you guys have ever seen/ heard of these abominations before, but in Ohio there's a chain of restaurants ("Panini's") that are straight rip-offs of Primanti's. Anyway, I walk in and all I see are people giving me these funny looks which at first I assumed were because I was the only black person within like 50 miles in bumble-**** nowhere, but then I realized I had my Polamalu jersey on. To make me more nervous, our server even made a crack about ****ing with our food. Needless to say, the rest of the time we were there I didn't feel comfortable. I guess I was just glad the pre-season game that was on that day wasn't a Steeler game cause I refuse to not cheer for anyone's courtesy. :tt:

lol dam unlucky for you.

my mum is a liverpool football fan (soccer) and she will never go near manchester (the most scumbag place in the universe white people think there these black gangsters it's quite funny with the voices they try to put on there called chavs, they throw bricks at your car if your an opposition fan)