PDA

View Full Version : Terrance Cody

Northside Jonny
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Everyone sees one pic of the guy with his shirt off and they freak. Look the guy was the anchor on the line for the best D in college. He showed he has very good feet at the Senior Bowl even though he was 370 LBS. Lets say he comes to the combine at 350 shows better than all the other DT's, poof everyone is in love with him again.Bottom line the guy can play.

All these points people are making about Tomlin and his problem with Casey's weight are stupid. I will give you some reasons why.
1. Casey was a vet and should have known better how to show up for camp.
2. Tomlin was just taking over and was showing who was in charge.
3. Cody is not Casey (Just cause Casey sucks being a fat ass doesn't mean Cody won't be an awsome fat ass)
4. Surely if the Steelers are looking into the guy don't you think they will be on him about his weight from day one.
5. If Cody wants to stay in the league and make a buck surely he will keep his weight and game in shape.

UltimateBengal
02-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Everyone sees one pic of the guy with his shirt off and they freak. Look the guy was the anchor on the line for the best D in college. He showed he has very good feet at the Senior Bowl even though he was 370 LBS. Lets say he comes to the combine at 350 shows better than all the other DT's, poof everyone is in love with him again.Bottom line the guy can play.

All these points people are making about Tomlin and his problem with Casey's weight are stupid. I will give you some reasons why.
1. Casey was a vet and should have known better how to show up for camp.
2. Tomlin was just taking over and was showing who was in charge.
3. Cody is not Casey (Just cause Casey sucks being a fat ass doesn't mean Cody won't be an awsome fat ass)
4. Surely if the Steelers are looking into the guy don't you think they will be on him about his weight from day one.
5. If Cody wants to stay in the league and make a buck surely he will keep his weight and game in shape.

Gilbert Brown and Sam Adams were both fat asses that would've been cited for indecent exposure or harpooned if they went to the beach, but they both played their fat asses off for many years at a very high level. Cody is a stud, no matter what people think of his man boobs. If he drops past the Steelers in the 2nd, I hope we snatch his rather large ass up!:chuckle:

Psyychoward86
02-15-2010, 09:01 PM

lol, sorry that just made me laugh. In Casey's defense, he's an awesome fatass.

devilsdancefloor
02-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Gilbert Brown and Sam Adams were both fat asses that would've been cited for indecent exposure or harpooned if they went to the beach, but they both played their fat asses off for many years at a very high level. Cody is a stud, no matter what people think of his man boobs. If he drops past the Steelers in the 2nd, I hope we snatch his rather large ass up!:chuckle:

thanks now i cant get the pic of codys moobs out of mind minds eye thanks!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry, but I watched Cody intently in the BCS game and he exhibited burst, but when stalled...he struggled to get that flabby body moving again.

Next, I recorded the entire week on NFL network and the Sr. Bowl game. There too, he showed some strength, but lack of motor or pursuit because he is just so badly out of shape. In the game, he exploded off the line at 295 Matt Tennant of Boston College. Tennant absorbed the attack, regrouped and cut off Cody from the playside and allowed the run to go off guard right. Conversely, Dan Williams gave Iupati problems and he too good angle of pursuit to get in on offside sweeps. Williams has a motor, Cody doesnt.

If 295 lb Matt Tennant can neutralize Cody from getting to college RB's, what do you think Alex Mack, Nick Mangold and Matt Birk can do???? I hope the Steelers pass on him.

Galax Steeler
02-16-2010, 03:39 AM
Sorry, but I watched Cody intently in the BCS game and he exhibited burst, but when stalled...he struggled to get that flabby body moving again.

Next, I recorded the entire week on NFL network and the Sr. Bowl game. There too, he showed some strength, but lack of motor or pursuit because he is just so badly out of shape. In the game, he exploded off the line at 295 Matt Tennant of Boston College. Tennant absorbed the attack, regrouped and cut off Cody from the playside and allowed the run to go off guard right. Conversely, Dan Williams gave Iupati problems and he too good angle of pursuit to get in on offside sweeps. Williams has a motor, Cody doesnt.

If 295 lb Matt Tennant can neutralize Cody from getting to college RB's, what do you think Alex Mack, Nick Mangold and Matt Birk can do???? I hope the Steelers pass on him.

Agreed I think I would rather have Dan Williams over Cody as well Williams seems more of a play maker to me.

supa_fly_steeler
02-16-2010, 09:56 AM
lol, sorry that just made me laugh. In Casey's defense, he's an awesome fatass.

Casey is a legend for being such a overweight fatass.

come to daddy

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dAd_RHGzUx0/SYkGjGpLrrI/AAAAAAAAA6A/bYrDGPJqpO4/s320/Casey+Hampton.jpg

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/07/27/hampton_.jpg

Vincent
02-16-2010, 10:13 AM
Conversely, Dan Williams gave Iupati problems and he too good angle of pursuit to get in on offside sweeps. Williams has a motor, Cody doesnt.

OMG yes!! Cody is a blubbernaut.

I'd love to get Dan Williams. Head and shoulders the right NT for us. He ain't Ngata, but he'll do in the AFCN.

supa_fly_steeler
02-16-2010, 10:44 AM

I watched the Hokie Tennessee game and saw dan williams get over powered.

this is the steelers defence. All Cody needs to do is plug the holes like Casey does. I hope we dont draft williams.

Cody>Williams.

tony hipchest
02-16-2010, 12:26 PM
damn, even feed robot is getting in on the act calling hampton fat-

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=772596#post772596

Casey is a legend for being such a overweight fatass.

come to daddy

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dAd_RHGzUx0/SYkGjGpLrrI/AAAAAAAAA6A/bYrDGPJqpO4/s320/Casey+Hampton.jpg

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/photos_large/2008/07/27/hampton_.jpg

these 2 pictures are great examples that hes in pretty damn good shape. both are taken immediately after the steelers won their last 2 superbowls. the one at the parade is at the end of the season tomlin benched him for being overweight.

he dont need a manzierre. thos pecs are solid. you can almost see a giant 6 pack on his stomach. really no flab or cottage cheeze. now dude definitely has a spare tire along with all the junk in his trunk., but all in all he looks pretty solid.

i doubt he'd be showing off his bod if he thought he was fat.

i can almost guarantee if you punched a. smith or t. cody in the gut it would be like punching a bean bag, or a pillow.

if you were to punch hampton in the gut, you would probably hurt your wrist.

atlee731
02-16-2010, 01:03 PM
What's up with this other guy trying to cop a feel in this party picture?

I personally prefer Dan Williams over Cody. I think it's one thing to be in the league for a while and get up in to the upper 300s, but as a 22 year old? Casey was a svelte 315 when drafted. Also, Cody was an important part of Bama's D, but it's not like he didn't have a ton of help looking good from his teammates.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-16-2010, 02:22 PM
I watched the Hokie Tennessee game and saw dan williams get over powered.

this is the steelers defence. All Cody needs to do is plug the holes like Casey does. I hope we dont draft williams.

Cody>Williams.

I too saw the Tenn bowl game and Williams got stopped by the double team most of the night. He failed to split the double team and his impact minimized.

Likewise, I saw the Bama-Texas bowl game and Cody was really a non factor that looked slow, lazy, tired and overweight.

The best thing about the Senior Bowl week of practice and game is that you can see what good players do against the same calibre of players. In Williams and Cody case, they were on the same D line and same practices. Williams by far looked like the better player and impressed, while Cody looked like Fitch from Wildcats.

Dan Williams > Cam Thomas> Torel Troup> Krispe Kreme Cody

jollyrob68
02-16-2010, 03:07 PM
I like Dan Williams but wouldn't be made if they chose Cody. He can play and will plug the middle. I just think tomlin wants high motor guys like Williams,Cam Thomas & Terrell Troupe. Perhaps a hybrid 43 look .

supa_fly_steeler
02-16-2010, 04:20 PM
I too saw the Tenn bowl game and Williams got stopped by the double team most of the night. He failed to split the double team and his impact minimized.

Likewise, I saw the Bama-Texas bowl game and Cody was really a non factor that looked slow, lazy, tired and overweight.

The best thing about the Senior Bowl week of practice and game is that you can see what good players do against the same calibre of players. In Williams and Cody case, they were on the same D line and same practices. Williams by far looked like the better player and impressed, while Cody looked like Fitch from Wildcats.

Dan Williams > Cam Thomas> Torel Troup> Krispe Kreme Cody

What he didn't get double teamed he got outplayed and ryan williams made mince meat on the running game.

I don't see the hype about Dan Williams :mad:

tony hipchest
02-16-2010, 05:00 PM
about 1 fan calls in to moving the chains inquiring about cody every day. this is tim and pats take (and i only constantly quote them because i dont think anyone is putting in the constant study and giving fans access to that study 4 hours every day)-

tim - not impressed.

pat- could be a good player {not great}, has already peaked, 2 down player, will battle weight issues his entire career.

they both agree on all points and dont think he is worth a 1st round pick (doesnt mean someone like the bungles or raiders wouldnt take him though).

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM
I don't see the hype about Dan Williams :mad:

Understandably....because you only watched him in the bowl game and you are a Hokie fan that just saw him not play well vs the double team.

If you objectively watched both he and Cody....broke down a game tape of them with your DVR, then watched both play on the same field in Mobile Al, at the Senior Bowl (again breaking it down on your DVR) ......then you would see its not so much hype of Dan Williams, but Cody is unimpressive and is overhyped more than Herman Johnson of LSU was last year.

Williams is not flashy, but can be every bit the anchor that Hampton is, but with more quickness and motor. He has been inconsistent, but under D-line coach John Mitchell.........I think he can be better than Hampton in a couple years.

Chidi29
02-16-2010, 07:03 PM
You're accusing Supa of constantly referring to one game, yet most of what you have said was about how Cody got manhandled by Matt Tennent at the Senior Bowl.

I agree with him. Williams doesn't handle the double team very well. And in the Senior Bowl, when it came down to doubling Williams or Cody, more often than not, they doubled Cody.

Northside Jonny
02-16-2010, 09:12 PM
You're accusing Supa of constantly referring to one game, yet most of what you have said was about how Cody got manhandled by Matt Tennent at the Senior Bowl.

I agree with him. Williams doesn't handle the double team very well. And in the Senior Bowl, when it came down to doubling Williams or Cody, more often than not, they doubled Cody.

Yeah what he said.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-16-2010, 10:52 PM

I watched Cody along with Andre Smith in Bama games around 3 or 4 times in the 2008 season also. I watched 3 or 4 Bama games this year too and really saw nothing that stood out.

I point to the Tennant play, because it is so glaring that a guy he outweighs by 70lbs and isnt ranked by many as a top 5 interior lineman, but has good technique. If you need more, watch the first series of the BCS game where Cody only gets around 3 plays in and comes out. Then watch him in 1st quarter goal line defense plow into the Texas line, get absorbed and sit around like Forrest Gump on a park bench, and watch the play go to his left. The guy has no motor or intensity once he is slowed down.

I have coached guys like him, coached against and played against similar mentality. All you have to do to defeat Terrance Cody is to stop his initial push and slow him down. He then becomes winded and dis-interested in getting into the play, but more interested in looking at the sidelines for a sub to take him off. I want Steelers that want to brawl for 4 quarters, not for 2 plays and hope they get a breather.

Cody will be a non factor in the NFL. He is pretty much the same as Herman Johnson was last year.........hyped because of his size, but limited by his lack of quick feet and motor. Sedrick Ellis is 10 times the defensive player that Cody is....and he is only above average in the NFL.

Williams has all the tools and needs to be coached up to be a consistent performer in the NFL. Cody had his best days in college and is maybe worth a 3rd round gamble, but I sure hope the Steelers dont do it. The fun thing is we have only 2 months to see what NFL teams think and will know that he is a bigger bust than Glenn Dorsey in 3 years or less.

Grav
02-18-2010, 09:42 AM
think that cody will be around in the 2nd round?

Chidi29
02-18-2010, 09:19 PM
I watched Cody along with Andre Smith in Bama games around 3 or 4 times in the 2008 season also. I watched 3 or 4 Bama games this year too and really saw nothing that stood out.

I point to the Tennant play, because it is so glaring that a guy he outweighs by 70lbs and isnt ranked by many as a top 5 interior lineman, but has good technique. If you need more, watch the first series of the BCS game where Cody only gets around 3 plays in and comes out. Then watch him in 1st quarter goal line defense plow into the Texas line, get absorbed and sit around like Forrest Gump on a park bench, and watch the play go to his left. The guy has no motor or intensity once he is slowed down.

I have coached guys like him, coached against and played against similar mentality. All you have to do to defeat Terrance Cody is to stop his initial push and slow him down. He then becomes winded and dis-interested in getting into the play, but more interested in looking at the sidelines for a sub to take him off. I want Steelers that want to brawl for 4 quarters, not for 2 plays and hope they get a breather.

Cody will be a non factor in the NFL. He is pretty much the same as Herman Johnson was last year.........hyped because of his size, but limited by his lack of quick feet and motor. Sedrick Ellis is 10 times the defensive player that Cody is....and he is only above average in the NFL.

Williams has all the tools and needs to be coached up to be a consistent performer in the NFL. Cody had his best days in college and is maybe worth a 3rd round gamble, but I sure hope the Steelers dont do it. The fun thing is we have only 2 months to see what NFL teams think and will know that he is a bigger bust than Glenn Dorsey in 3 years or less.

My point about Tennant wasn't about the actual play itself...just the fact that you bashed someone else for constantly referring back to one game (As if you can just discount it but I digress) despite the fact that you constantly refer back to that one play in the Senior Bowl. That was the point I was trying to make.

Cody is nothing like Herman. Johnson was extremely slow with very slow feet. Cody can get slow for obvious reasons, but when he's on his game, his feet are extremely quiick for a guy of his build. That much better when it comes to trying to get a good push in the run game and create some penetration. Or at the very least, not get blown back when double-teamed. Of course, other elements are involved in that. I realize that.

In the NFL, Cody is going to have a nutritionist, dietian, personal trainer, all that jazz. If he's willing to work for it, there should be no problems in getting and keeping his weight under control. I'm thinking around the 340-350 range.

I don't know of any apparent work ethic issues that would be clearly unrelated to him wearing down, do you? He came into Alabama at 400 pounds and has constantly dropped weight when asked to. With him at a more manageable weight and better conditioning from the weight loss and a better program and more people invovled in his life to help him with it, the stamina issues should decrease. Of course, he'll never be a three down player, but that's not what we're looking for. Hood plays at that zero or one technique on third and longs when we use just one or two defensive lineman (Kiesel usually plays with his hand up).

tony hipchest
02-18-2010, 11:00 PM
In the NFL, Cody is going to have a merc, benz-o, rolls, all that jazz. If he's willing to work for it, there should be no problems in getting and keeping his weight under control. I'm thinking around the 340-350 range.

fixed.

"...nutritionist, dietian, personal trainer..."

you dont think teams just hand over that type of catering on a silver platter for every player they select, do you?

there is nothing that suggests he will have all that shit when he enters the nfl and nothing that suggests he even wants it. if that were the case, he would already have it, like many dedicated draft prospects before him.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-19-2010, 12:41 AM
Cody is the greatest defensive prospect in the past 20 years. He will be a top 10 pick and dominant player in the NFL just like Glenn Dorsey, Dewayne Robertson, Keith McCants, Jimmy Kennedy. I am just happy that we dont pick in the top 10.

That should make the bama fans out there happy. I'm done with this topic.

Chidi29
02-19-2010, 07:24 PM
fixed.

"...nutritionist, dietian, personal trainer..."

you dont think teams just hand over that type of catering on a silver platter for every player they select, do you?

there is nothing that suggests he will have all that shit when he enters the nfl and nothing that suggests he even wants it. if that were the case, he would already have it, like many dedicated draft prospects before him.

No they don't hand it over to everyone but if they feel the need to, they will. When you're drafting a NT who needs to shed weight, odds are you will. And if you don't give him one, then you must feel like he has a great work ethich and can do the job on his own. Sounds like a win-win.

How does he not have a work ethic? Again, he came into Alabama much, much heavier than he is right now and probably in really poor shape. But he brought that weight down and for the most part, kept it down.

Chidi29
02-19-2010, 07:26 PM
Cody is the greatest defensive prospect in the past 20 years. He will be a top 10 pick and dominant player in the NFL just like Glenn Dorsey, Dewayne Robertson, Keith McCants, Jimmy Kennedy. I am just happy that we dont pick in the top 10.

That should make the bama fans out there happy. I'm done with this topic.

And you could have a list of busts for every position. Not that hard to do.

The great thing about Cody is that he already has ample experience as the zero technique. That is one of the big issues when trying to find a NT for the 3-4 and makes it in my opinion, the second toughest transition for a player to make from college to the NFL.

But hey, you keep telling yourself that he took a bad angle on Matt Tennant. Whatever helps yourself sleep at night.

Northside Jonny
02-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Damn Chidi your smokin theese fools! Imust agree it sounds like your basing your opinion on one bad play Gonzo. I don't care if they are hall of famers or draft day busts every player has a share of bad highlights. I must agree with Chidi that Cody is already experienced with the zero technique, If he is available in the 2nd round I hope we draft the guy, but only in the 2nd or later not in the 1st ok

Steeldude
02-19-2010, 08:04 PM
chidi, here is what i fear will happen. hampton was around 315 when drafted. he now tips the scales at about 360+. cody is 370 at the moment. if he gains fat like hampton then he will be around 415.

i believe cody's playing weight is 354. he showed up at the senior bowl at 370. you would think he would want to lose some weight for the scouts/coaches. i am interested in seeing if he loses any weight by the time the combine rolls by.

IMO, cody is basically a fat slob. if the steelers are looking for someone who is hard to move back, but can't more forward, left or right, then this is the man. <--- exaggerating somewhat of course :smile:

i think cam thomas in the 3rd(if available) would be a better investment.

Vincent
02-19-2010, 08:21 PM
He will be a top 10 pick and dominant player in the NFL just like Glenn Dorsey, Dewayne Robertson, Keith McCants, Jimmy Kennedy.

You dissed Hugh Green.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/1980/0901_large.jpg

jollyrob68
02-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Cam Thomas,Torrell Troupe and in the 5th LInval Joseph who can be a NT or DE.

Northside Jonny
02-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I don't get it you guys all watched the senior bowl and probably the practices right? What I saw was that even though Cody may love his down home cookin the guy still has really quick feet . I like the guy and will not be swayed until he proves himself a bust. Again only 2nd round or later! I also bet he shows up at the combine in better shape and right around 350 - 340.

Chidi29
02-19-2010, 09:24 PM
chidi, here is what i fear will happen. hampton was around 315 when drafted. he now tips the scales at about 360+. cody is 370 at the moment. if he gains fat like hampton then he will be around 415.

i believe cody's playing weight is 354. he showed up at the senior bowl at 370. you would think he would want to lose some weight for the scouts/coaches. i am interested in seeing if he loses any weight by the time the combine rolls by.

IMO, cody is basically a fat slob. if the steelers are looking for someone who is hard to move back, but can't more forward, left or right, then this is the man. <--- exaggerating somewhat of course :smile:

You don't really think that Cody will be 415 pounds, do you? You can't just make weight gain linear like that.

We really have no idea what his playing weight is. You can't just go by what a website says. Those things are constantly embellished/fibbed. Obviously, Casey still isn't at the 325 mark that he is always listed as. If I had to guess, Cody's weight probably was a bit up and down all year. Gain five one week, lose five another. It happens when you're as big as he is and you're in college and big man on campus, both literally and figuratively. But I do agree I'd like to see him shed weight for the Combine. If Gonzo wants to go back to the Johnson analogy, he lost around 20 pounds from the Senior Bowl to Combine. I'd like to see Cody at least at 360.

I'm starting to doubt if Thomas, who I do like, can be had in the third. And of course, there is the issue in actually being able to get him. Much, much more cloudy when trying to get a guy in the mid rounds than it is when trying to target a guy in the first.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-20-2010, 12:00 PM
Damn Chidi your smokin theese fools! Imust agree it sounds like your basing your opinion on one bad play Gonzo. I don't care if they are hall of famers or draft day busts every player has a share of bad highlights. I must agree with Chidi that Cody is already experienced with the zero technique, If he is available in the 2nd round I hope we draft the guy, but only in the 2nd or later not in the 1st ok

We will see who the fool is and what they are smokin in 2 months and better yet, 2 years.

Until then, you can go back to your suburban "hood" and do more draft research before borrowing daddy's Volvo to goto the mall.

The fact that I dont see much impressive in Cody and evaluators like Pat Kirwin or Tony Pauline are pretty much of the same opinion just validates that I really dont care that you ignore that I have seen and recorded around 6 Bama games over 2 years..........not just 1 bad play against an undersized Center.

Northside Jonny
02-22-2010, 08:00 PM
We will see who the fool is and what they are smokin in 2 months and better yet, 2 years.

Until then, you can go back to your suburban "hood" and do more draft research before borrowing daddy's Volvo to goto the mall.

The fact that I dont see much impressive in Cody and evaluators like Pat Kirwin or Tony Pauline are pretty much of the same opinion just validates that I really dont care that you ignore that I have seen and recorded around 6 Bama games over 2 years..........not just 1 bad play against an undersized Center.

Yeah because Kirwin and Pauline are 100% right all the time! Get with the times old man ! And in two years when Cody is in the an all pro I will laugh while I watch you eat your crow Gramps! And whats wrong with Volvo's they are good safe cars Pal!

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah because Kirwin and Pauline are 100% right all the time! Get with the times old man ! And in two years when Cody is in the an all pro I will laugh while I watch you eat your crow Gramps! And whats wrong with Volvo's they are good safe cars Pal!

If Cody pans out, I'll gladly admitt it in 2 years. I was wrong about Steven Jackson, wrong about Javon Kearse, but right about many others. Cody is nothing special and at best can hope to be as good as Gabe Watson, IMO.

I remember the mvp of the 1982 hula bowl was Walter Abercrombie from Baylor.....I'll remember this thread fine too.

A volvo is a good safe car.....its probably why your dad lets you take it to the mall instead of his midlife crisis Corvette.

MasterOfPuppets
02-23-2010, 01:01 AM

thats where i'm at with cody...if he doesn't show up at the combine under 350 i'd pass on him... if millions of dollars can't motivate you to stay away from the buffets... your a lost cause. how fat do you think he'll get after rolling in some cash ?

Northside Jonny
02-23-2010, 09:59 AM
If Cody pans out, I'll gladly admitt it in 2 years. I was wrong about Steven Jackson, wrong about Javon Kearse, but right about many others. Cody is nothing special and at best can hope to be as good as Gabe Watson, IMO.

I remember the mvp of the 1982 hula bowl was Walter Abercrombie from Baylor.....I'll remember this thread fine too.

A volvo is a good safe car.....its probably why your dad lets you take it to the mall instead of his midlife crisis Corvette.

Man I wasn't even born till 83' how freakin old are you.

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 10:00 AM
LOl imagine Cody as the DT crushing Ray Rice's body on a goaline stand to give us the ball back it would be awesome.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Man I wasn't even born till 83' how freakin old are you.

'83.....man, I was playing O line in highschool back then. So I probably started coaching highschool football before you could tie your shoes. I guess there is no need to make a Three's Company, or Dy-no-Mite!! reference. :chuckle: Here is an old photo of me...before we had camera's

http://www.twainquotes.com/Methuselah.gif

Northside Jonny
02-23-2010, 02:08 PM
LOL thats very funny . Where did you go to high school? I went to North Hills home of LaVar Arrington and Mark Kelso. It also happens that in 83' the North Hills Indians Quad A state champs and ranked the #1 high school team in the nation. I do hope your from the Burgh or this won't make any sense to you. LOL

tony hipchest
02-23-2010, 02:28 PM
LOL thats very funny . Where did you go to high school? I went to North Hills home of LaVar Arrington and Mark Kelso. my cousin went there. about your age too. played with lavar's little brother. maybe you know him. kenny b.? went on to play back up safety at the naval acadamy.

(nice pic gonzo) :sofunny:

jollyrob68
02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
If Cody fell to The Steelers in the second they'd probably take him for the value. I like Cody but like Dan Williams better and I'd Take JAred Odrick in the first over Dan Williams because Jared can play every line position and join the rotation immediately. HIm & Ziggy would Keep the line fresh and we can pick up another NT in the 3rd or 4th if we had Jared. Perhaps a Linval Joseph in the 4th or 5th or Cam Thomas, Terrell Troupe or Mike Neal in the 3rd or 4th.
IN the second I want Myron Rolle. He can be a SS/FS or captian at ILB. I also want Kam Chancellor for the same reasons.

Northside Jonny
02-23-2010, 05:05 PM
my cousin went there. about your age too. played with lavar's little brother. maybe you know him. kenny b.? went on to play back up safety at the naval acadamy.

(nice pic gonzo) :sofunny:

yeah little E Arrington was a year behind me

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 05:07 PM
If Cody fell to The Steelers in the second they'd probably take him for the value. I like Cody but like Dan Williams better and I'd Take JAred Odrick in the first over Dan Williams because Jared can play every line position and join the rotation immediately. HIm & Ziggy would Keep the line fresh and we can pick up another NT in the 3rd or 4th if we had Jared. Perhaps a Linval Joseph in the 4th or 5th or Cam Thomas, Terrell Troupe or Mike Neal in the 3rd or 4th.
IN the second I want Myron Rolle. He can be a SS/FS or captian at ILB. I also want Kam Chancellor for the same reasons.

odrick sucks i will never support him as a steeler if he is taken i hate him.

the cody may last until the third round when he runs his 40 yard dash topless lmao :chuckle:

Northside Jonny
02-23-2010, 10:06 PM
odrick sucks i will never support him as a steeler if he is taken i hate him.

the cody may last until the third round when he runs his 40 yard dash topless lmao :chuckle:

Thank God you got rid of that Vick crap,