PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Offseason Outlook Video - Pittsburgh Steelers

EmDiggy
02-16-2010, 03:36 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdN1iJ4RQP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdN1iJ4RQP8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Greetings Steelersfever.com I just want to say THANK YOU guys for allowing me to join your forum and I look forward to working with you guys from here on out!!

We've put together an offseason outlook for the Draft for the Steelers... Let me know what you think? Both Good and Bad.. Give me some feedback, so that I can continue to improve the quality of these videos.. We've actually been doing these since Aug 1, 2009... Predictions all year as well.

So, enjoy guys!:drink:

P.S.

I hate that this is my first post and I'm asking you guys to look at a video, so if I'm going about this wrong, then I apologize!

Thanks again!:tt03:

supa_fly_steeler
02-16-2010, 05:21 PM
That's nice man.

Psyychoward86
02-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Hmm, what? Oh, sorry i was just distracted by Emory Hunt's hand movements.

supa_fly_steeler
02-16-2010, 05:43 PM

Don't be such an arse, if you got nothing nice to say then really don't say it. He said constructive comments.

When people explain alot of people move their hands in some gestures.

Psyychoward86
02-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Don't be such an arse, if you got nothing nice to say then really don't say it. He said constructive comments.

When people explain alot of people move their hands in some gestures.

lol it was a joke. Keep 'em coming Emdiggy, i like a good offseason analysis. Next time i think you guys should be more specific in your analysis. Maybe some sleeper picks? Explain what you specifically like from possible draft picks? Maybe show some film of these guys and explain what makes them special?

I know what you're thinking, this isn't NFL network :chuckle:. But yeah, i'd love to see these type of videos throughout the offseason.

EmDiggy
02-16-2010, 06:06 PM

LMAO!! Hey.. I graduated from the Nick Saben school of broadcasting!

I know it was a joke, its all good! Thanks for checking it out!!

I can see I'm going to have some fun coming up in here chatting with u guys! Lol

EmDiggy
02-16-2010, 06:09 PM
That's nice man.

Thanks!!! I appreciate the feedback.. I know its not NFL Network...but hey..its the Football Gameplan Network! We strive to be a breath of frsh air for the fans!

And we'll go into more detail and add highlights too.. So great feedback guys!!

Psyychoward86
02-16-2010, 06:21 PM
And kudos to the simple but enjoyable animations at the beginning. Kept my attention so i wouldnt feel like im watching the news or something :flap:

Galax Steeler
02-17-2010, 04:31 AM
That was a nice job hopefully we can nab Earl Thomas.

crcsnail
02-17-2010, 11:36 AM
yeh that was quite good . some highlights of potential players would be nice .definate school of nfl network hand movements ;)

supa_fly_steeler
02-17-2010, 06:20 PM
lol it was a joke. Keep 'em coming Emdiggy, i like a good offseason analysis. Next time i think you guys should be more specific in your analysis. Maybe some sleeper picks? Explain what you specifically like from possible draft picks? Maybe show some film of these guys and explain what makes them special?

I know what you're thinking, this isn't NFL network :chuckle:. But yeah, i'd love to see these type of videos throughout the offseason.

Oh my bad then sorry for being so aggresive. :drink:

EmDiggy
02-17-2010, 09:24 PM
LOL!! You guys are Great!! Thanks for the feedback!! If you guys checked out our first couple of videos on our page from 7months ago (Summer) Our other analyst Cornell Hunter, pointed at the camera A LOT!! We're gonna keep getting better guys... but I'm lovin' the critiques!

supa_fly_steeler
02-19-2010, 05:59 PM
LOL!! You guys are Great!! Thanks for the feedback!! If you guys checked out our first couple of videos on our page from 7months ago (Summer) Our other analyst Cornell Hunter, pointed at the camera A LOT!! We're gonna keep getting better guys... but I'm lovin' the critiques!

Hey are u the guy on the left or the right?

EmDiggy
02-19-2010, 11:18 PM
Hey are u the guy on the left or the right?

I'm the guy on the right...