PDA

View Full Version : What Movie/T.V. Program are you most looking forward to?

supa_fly_steeler
02-19-2010, 07:37 PM
FV60MpzoOG8

Mine is this.

Vincent
02-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Bond 22
Bourne 4
Thomas Crown 3
Kill Bill 3

Borski
02-19-2010, 08:25 PM
The Hobbit
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/)

Remake of Red Dawn (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234719/)

Next Bond Movie

and I didnt know there was another Bourne movie coming out, but that's on my list now.

tony hipchest
02-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Kill Bill 3

:jawdrop:............ :danceshout:

what have you heard that i havent (im going to google after this post).

the possibilities are endless as long as uma and quentin are all over it (and of course RZA doing the music score). its about as close to a comic book ive ever seen on film.

i think a sequel to vol II is out. i always imagined a prequel when the assassins were working together as a team. as unfortunate as carradines death was, a prequel would not need him to be a main part of the plot.

and it needs lots more of "Bud". :tt03:

Venom
02-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Im hearing that they are going to reboot the Spider Man movie , starting from the origin again. Also , they are talking to the Avatar people and looking to make the Spider Man movie in 3D !!!!

supa_fly_steeler
02-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Im hearing that they are going to reboot the Spider Man movie , starting from the origin again. Also , they are talking to the Avatar people and looking to make the Spider Man movie in 3D !!!!

yea new spidey film lmao i dunno why then wanna start from scratch obviously feel they ruined it with killing that osborne junior dude.

Im waiting on gi joe 2 that black haired brunette was hot she deserves to be brought to justice she been naughty^^

Im also looking forward to the Hobbit, i have extremely high expectations after the previous films installment it needs to be made to perfection like the others or it will be the biggest fail of a movie ever.

i want to watch wolfman but i heard it scary :unsure: but whenever i watch a scary movie it aint scary.

tony hipchest
02-19-2010, 08:46 PM
hmmmm... a tarantino western set in slavery times (i bet he could do a great film about the buffalo soldiers).

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/02/14/2010-02-14_quentin_tarantino_brad_pitt_does_not_smoke_pot_ while_acting_i_dont_smoke_while_d.html

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt does not smoke pot while acting; I don't smoke while directing

Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt like their reefer -- but Tarantino swears neither was high while shooting "Inglourious Basterds." "Brad doesn't smoke while he's acting," Quentin told us at a Thursday lunch celebrating his film's Oscar nominations. "And I don't smoke while I'm directing." However, he achieved his riotous masterwork, more than a few handicappers think the "Basterds" could ambush the Best Picture chances of "Avatar" and "Hurt Locker." (The flick's SAG win suggests Academy actors will compensate Tarantino for "Pulp Fiction" being robbed of its gold in '95.) Next up for Tarantino? "I'd like to do a Western. But rather than set it in Texas, have it in slavery times. With that subject that everybody is afraid to deal with. Let's shine that light on ourselves. You could do a ponderous history lesson of slaves escaping on the Underground Railroad. Or, you could make a movie that would be exciting. Do it as an adventure. A spaghetti Western that takes place during that time. And I would call it 'A Southern.'"

Joining QT at the strudel-fueled lunch was his Oscar-nominated star Christoph Waltz. The charming Austrian wouldn't spill his next film. But we noticed he's kept the beard he grew to play the evil Chudnofsky in "The Green Hornet." Could that facial hair serve him as Sigmund Freud in "The Talking Cure" (in which his "Inglourious" co-star Michael Fassbender would play Carl Jung)? Waltz would only smile.

Vincent
02-20-2010, 06:47 AM
what have you heard that i havent (im going to google after this post).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521225/

and I didnt know there was another Bourne movie coming out, but that's on my list now.

There had been a "Untitled Bourne Project" listed under Greengrass and Damon for the last few years but I just looked it up and its gone. There was even a story developing that had Damon as David Webb back in Washington. He discovers something wrong in the agency and it goes from there.

A year ago both were in... http://screenrant.com/matt-damon-confirms-bourne-4-is-being-worked-on-ross-6125/ Now they're out...http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/02/02/bourne-4-prequel/ But Universal owns the Bourne character and it ain't going away.

There is a Rounders 2 under development... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483018/

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Mr and Mrs Smith 2 is in the talks.... angelina jolie is scrumptious hopefully we get to see another film of mr&mrs because it was quite good.

SteelCityMom
02-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Mr and Mrs Smith 2 is in the talks.... angelina jolie is scrumptious hopefully we get to see another film of mr&mrs because it was quite good.

Oh dear god no...that movie was so god awful. I get that she's hot and guys like to drool over her and all, but the movie itself was goddamn boring. I haven't seen that much wooden acting in a looooong time. I couldn't even finish that piece of garbage. The only upside is that I got it from the internet and the only thing I lost was about an hour of my life.

As far as TV show I'm psyched to see....The new season of Dexter, Penn and Teller's BS and the new episodes of Law and Order and SVU on NBC after the Olympics. There's not really any new shows coming out that have really caught my eye.

For movies....Clash of the Titans remake (hope it's good!), Iron Man 2, Tron: Legacy, The Crazies remake and [REC] 2.

They're also planning on remaking so many horror flicks it's insane. I really do hope some of them are done well though, like It, They Live, I Spit on Your Grave, The Birds, Hellraiser and Nightmare on Elm Street.

The ones that upset me the most that I don't want to see redone (but will probably watch anyway) are Suspiria, Rosemary's Baby, Pet Cemetary, An American Werewolf in London and The Evil Dead (how dare they!).

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 08:46 AM
:( i thought it was good.

im excited to see how iron man 2 does the left out the black general commander guy and brought in another dude, i don't like how films do that especially when it is a big story.

SteelCityMom
02-20-2010, 08:56 AM
:( i thought it was good.

im excited to see how iron man 2 does the left out the black general commander guy and brought in another dude, i don't like how films do that especially when it is a big story.

Lol, it's cool...I just have strong feelings against that movie. I'm usually pretty picky about "guy" movies...drives my fiance nutso lol.

I'm excited about Iron Man 2 as well. Can't wait to see Samuel L. as Nick Fury and Mickey Rourke automatically makes any movie better. I trust in Favreau to do as good a job with the sequel as he did with the first one.

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Whow didn't know Rourke was involved. makes the movie more excited for me

GoSlash27
02-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Most anticipated movie: World War Z
Most anticipated series: Jericho on SciFi

steelersfanman92
02-20-2010, 05:48 PM
FV60MpzoOG8

Mine is this.

That looks awesome, if it is any where near as good as Band of Brothers I will definetly be watching it.

Do you know when it starts and what channel it will be on?

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 07:56 PM
whow twilight 3rd film is out this june 2010 the 2nd film just came out november 09 :O.

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 07:58 PM
That looks awesome, if it is any where near as good as Band of Brothers I will definetly be watching it.

Do you know when it starts and what channel it will be on?

Hi um since i live in the UK and it's sky it's showing spring so it may be for america as well, but it said exclusive so i dont know if they ment within the english digital media...

i cant find it on wikipedia yet so i have no idea :\