PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Bring Back Tim Lumber.....or Get Hurt!

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Yo, my name is Joe Moko, I am 413 pounds of your worst nightmare Sh*ttsburgh! Yo, you all did Tim wrong, so I am here, to enforce all you dumb idiots to bring back Tim Lumber, my homeboy, and my official writer. Yo, Google Joe Moko, and see who I am. I am a former amateur hotdog eating champion, and I am a bareknuckel mountain man fighter in Max Meadows. Yo, I won a fist fight in 5 degree weather. Yo, bring back Tim you p*ssies! You afraid of him, none of you boney people can handle him serving you all a *sswhipping. Yo, if you all tough like you say, bring him back. Be a man, cause I see all girls here.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Yo, you all soft. Not one of you b*tches spoke up. Yo, Ravens all the way. Yo, we real men in B-More.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:10 AM
yo, somebody better change this waterboy sh*t next to my name. I am a champion, not some f*g water boy.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:11 AM
I come here for a fight, you all b*tches. Not one steeler b*tch spoke up. Yo, you all punks. Yo tim is my boy, I here to get my paybacks.

Aussie_steeler
02-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Lets move this thread to the blast furnace and let the fun begin

So you say you Tim Lumber is your homeboy and official writer and you are a former hotdog eating champion.

Whats your problem? Did poor Timmah cast your sorry butt to the curb when he found out you had higher literacy skills than him?? Is that why you are now a former hotdog eating champion?? Cant compete now that Timmy has thrown you aside. I guess we should call you Joe Choko

Aussie_steeler
02-20-2010, 01:30 AM
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Joe Moko: His Life is Sinking Like the Titanic!!

Joe Moko was on the path to greatness! After being named East Coast HotDog Eating Amateur Champion, the sky was the limit, for this 400 pound eating sensation. While he was only weeks away from his 40th Birthday...something snapped! He became depressed, and thought less of himself, because he was a 40 year old French Fry Cook at Burger King, and living in his parents basement.

Moko who didnt have proper funds to travel to New York for Nathans qualifiers, went bezerk! He would go to Burger King, and would be caught taking a nap, while he was on the time clock, leading to his termination, after 15 years of Burger King employement.
This would lead him to the idea of going to West Virginia to try his luck at a illegal Bare Knuckle Fighting Circuit. He would rack up a poor record of 1-4, being KO'd 4 times in a row, the money offers to fight...stopped!

Then just weeks ago, he was dressed as Santa in a old rundown Shopping Center, when he would be knocked out by a angry parent, after being rude to a 5 year old boy, who accidently farted on his lap. And the Moko story...does NOT end there!
Now the 400 pounder has suggested, he wants to swim with the dolphins...for ever! While his friends have told me, they are afraid to have him commited to a Mental Facility, they know the Big Man, cant doggy paddle or float to long in a Ocean searching for Dolphins.
"I am leaving Land, I have a Blow-Up Coleman Boat, it will be be my new house soon" says the wild Joe Moko. When I asked him "what will happen if the boat gets a whole in it, or it sinks" Moko replied " I am a bigman with a lot of air in my gutt". Joe Moko says he just wishes me, and everyone else would leave him alone!

" I am grown man, I can make my own decisions now!" said a angry Moko. Stay tuned!!

Posted by Tim Lumber at 1:04 AM

http://timlumber.blogspot.com/2009/12/joe-moko-his-life-is-sinking-like.html

You call Timmah a mate and look what he writes about you.

Who needs to talk smack when your so called mate gives you a pizzling

Over before it starts Joko Choko - better run off to bed in mummies basement.

tony hipchest
02-20-2010, 01:39 AM
yo, shut da #%!* up, moe joto, you jack slapped fool. nobody cares how many pounds of slim q cumbers owl dog you swallowed in a john watters 'pink flamingo" style eating contest. i suggest you take that gaping wide black hole you are speaking out of back to baltimore, because winter is nearly over, and there are dozens of kids waiting to ride that fat assed grease slide, you bare back, brokeback, mount 'n ride, muthafuka.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:52 AM
http://timlumber.blogspot.com/2009/12/joe-moko-his-life-is-sinking-like.html

You call Timmah a mate and look what he writes about you.

Who needs to talk smack when your so called mate gives you a pizzling

Over before it starts Joko Choko - better run off to bed in mummies basement.

Hold on you australian. I am a american man, I speak with a english tongue. I am a former champ, ok, but I am a very good bareknuckel fighter. I lost my last fight, but I promise you when my nose heals, I will be back and Ryan Smith, you a dead man walking. Yo, lets let tim get up on this conversation. When the bigman speaks, I expect you all to listen.

Aussie_steeler
02-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Come on Joe - strap on the santa suit and get ready to rumble.

It must be hard to swallow timmy's hotdog with a broken nose. It must be hard for you kocko smoko choko

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:55 AM
yo, shut da #%!* up, moe joto, you jack slapped fool. nobody cares how many pounds of slim q cumbers owl dog you swallowed in a john watters 'pink flamingo" style eating contest. i suggest you take that gaping wide black hole you are speaking out of back to baltimore, because winter is nearly over, and there are dozens of kids waiting to ride that fat assed grease slide, you bare back, brokeback, mount 'n ride, muthafuka. Who the f*ck are you? Yo, I am 413 pounds of hell. Come up to my brokeback mountain, we call Max Meadows. Challenge me to a mountain man fight, in freezing temps. Yo, I put you to sleep like the Rock in Toothfairy movie. Yo, woman love bigmen. You a chump. You llike Tom Brady, a wimp.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Come on Joe - strap on the santa suit and get ready to rumble.

It must be hard to swallow timmy's hotdog with a broken nose. It must be hard for you ****o smoko choko Hey, knock it off. That guy had a weapon in his hand also when he knocked me down. The santa suit was heavy, no way could I fight in that suit dude. His f*ckin kid farted on me for crap sake. I made him get up, his dad had brass kucks in his hand or some weapon. I won a few fights in a row, I lost my last fight, because it was icy when I fough. I slipped and young punk hit me alot of times, while I could not regain my footing. These are the real reasons I lost both of them fights.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 02:01 AM
Yo, I do own a Ray Lewis jersey. If someone dont like him, try to come rip the shirt off my back. I dare you, I double dog dare you. Bring my boy tim lumber back.

Aussie_steeler
02-20-2010, 02:03 AM
Welcome back timmah - good to see you back for some fun.

What happened to your cool avatar??
Love how your trying to hide behide a new alter ego. An overweight bareknuck fighter with a losing record who lives in his mums basement. Falls asleep at work, gets beat up in a santa suit and has a kid fart in his face.

Come on Timmah - you had 4 or 5 months. Surely a writer of your caliber could come up with a better smokescreen than that.

Good to see you back.

Oh - back on track Hey Choko - while you were on the ground, you should have tried to get up rather than eat and swallow his weapon.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 02:06 AM
Welcome back timmah - good to see you back for some fun.

What happened to your cool avatar??
Love how your trying to hide behide a new alter ego. An overweight bareknuck fighter with a losing record who lives in his mums basement. Falls asleep at work, gets beat up in a santa suit and has a kid fart in his face.

Come on Timmah - you had 4 or 5 months. Surely a writer of your caliber could come up with a better smokescreen than that.

Good to see you back.

Oh - back on track Hey Choko - while you were on the ground, you should have tried to get up rather than eat and swallow his weapon.

Yo, maybe you didnt catch my name, its Joe Moko. Ok mate. Does that make sense to you. We should bring tim back, I mean unless you people are afraid of what he has to say.

tony hipchest
02-20-2010, 02:14 AM
Who the f*ck are you? Yo, I am 413 pounds of hell. Come up to my brokeback mountain, we call Max Meadows. Challenge me to a mountain man fight, in freezing temps. Yo, I put you to sleep like the Rock in Toothfairy movie. Yo, woman love bigmen. You a chump. You llike Tom Brady, a wimp.you are nothing more than 413 pounds of smell :poop: you mooseknucke, barebacker, c0ckfighting, timwidget.

if anyone climbs up your brokeback mountain to frolic in your meadow, they better come equipped with a 'fire hose' big enough to put out that kilimanjaro sized herpes sore on your lip.

dont make me stick my boot in your fart clacker, dumbass.

MasterOfPuppets
02-20-2010, 02:58 AM
despit what freddie mercury said, swallowing timmy's weinie over and over doesn't make you a champion..it just makes you gay.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 03:23 AM
you are nothing more than 413 pounds of smell :poop: you mooseknucke, barebacker, c0ckfighting, timwidget.

if anyone climbs up your brokeback mountain to frolic in your meadow, they better come equipped with a 'fire hose' big enough to put out that kilimanjaro sized herpes sore on your lip.

dont make me stick my boot in your fart clacker, dumbass.

Please come to Max Meadows and put your foot up my *ss. You aint man enough son, I will put you to sleep for 3 weeks, that is how hard I punch yo.

Joe Moko
02-20-2010, 03:26 AM
despit what freddie mercury said, swallowing timmy's weinie over and over doesn't make you a champion..it just makes you gay.

First of homey, tim is my boy. Yo, when Moko talks, respect my voice, or pay a price of a beatdown in Max Meadows. Yo, I put Max Meadows on the map. I hurt people on them mountains, thats where I play at. And yo, you need to chill on that weenie stuff. You about to make Golden Gutt mad, you dont want that son. So be quiet.

Galax Steeler
02-20-2010, 05:09 AM
First of homey, tim is my boy. Yo, when Moko talks, respect my voice, or pay a price of a beatdown in Max Meadows. Yo, I put Max Meadows on the map. I hurt people on them mountains, thats where I play at. And yo, you need to chill on that weenie stuff. You about to make Golden Gutt mad, you dont want that son. So be quiet.

That is really something to be proud of ole Tim Dumber that says alot for you as well:rofl:

cakmakli
02-20-2010, 05:18 AM
What's up Timmy boy? Welcome back.

stillers4me
02-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Yo...this ain't Timmah. This one knows how to use spell check. Yo.

SteelCityMom
02-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Yo...this ain't Timmah. This one knows how to use spell check. Yo.

Yeah, but he's supposedly this not-so-great bare knuckle fighter even though he doesn't know how to properly spell the sport he competes in.

Gonna sit back and enjoy this good old fashioned trailer trash beat down though, that's for sure.

Welcome to the boards pole smoker, hope you enjoy your brief stay of verbal smackdown.

Oh, and enjoy your penises....I mean hot dogs.

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/carson%2520palmer.jpg

X-Terminator
02-20-2010, 10:42 AM
So this guy not only is a "special friend" of TIMMAY! :sissies:, but he's another internet Chuck Norris as well. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man, this ought to be good! :popcorn:

I predict a 5-star meltdown within 2 weeks...what say everyone?

BTW, Mojo Joko...I bet my 5-year old nephew can punch harder than you. Pillow biter...

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-20-2010, 10:57 AM

From a previous post...but very fitting.

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth

I have a category of people that I just label as douchebag's....those people who are beyond annoying but have not reached the level of being a MFer. They are easily recognizable by:

Wearing jerseys with a visor

Wearing sunglasses at night or indoors

Feeling the need to purse their lips and flash a peacesign/gang sign everytime their picture is taken.

Feeling the need to yell "Freebird" at a concert even if its not a Lynard Skynard concert .

The ability to be mistaken for Vanilla Ice or Eminem.

Feeling the need to talk about themselves in the third person.

Feeling the need to wink and point their finger like a pistol everytime they leave the room

Feeling the need to start or end theirsentences with the words "Dude"..."Bro"...or "Yo".

Having self proclaimed nicknames with "The" in it.

Thanks for the confirmation....(idiot):doh:

MACH1
02-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Yo, I do own a Ray Lewis jersey. If someone dont like him, try to come rip the shirt off my back. I dare you, I love getting double dogged. Bring my boy tim lumber back.

It's the dp queen. My only question is how many bags of flower does it take to find the wet spot.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-20-2010, 12:29 PM
First of homey, tim is my boy.

Is that a prison reference?

Yo, when Moko talks, respect my voice, or pay a price of a beatdown in Max Meadows.

I think a beatdown at "Max Meadows" must look like this.
:pillowfight:
Isn't that Max Meadows in the background of the Massengill commercials?

I hurt people on them mountains, thats where I play at.

Ohhhhhh!! So Max Meadows is at the foot of "Brokeback" Mountain. Well isn't that fabulous!!!

And yo, you need to chill on that weenie stuff. You about to make Golden Gutt mad, you dont want that son.

I'm so askeered!!! Somone save me from Flo CrackHo!!!

SteelersinCA
02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Why would a place "up" in the mountains be called a "meadow?" That's pretty much all I need to hear to recognize the type of mental midget we have here. 413 lbs of pillow biting, limp wristed, Timmy's testicle juggling with your tongue retard. Mo' joko.

devilsdancefloor
02-20-2010, 12:32 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wq78xs.jpg

tony hipchest
02-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Please come to Max Meadows and put your foot up my *ss. You aint man enough son, I will put you to sleep for 3 weeks, that is how hard I punch yo.yo, timbo slice, you punch like weak jungle juice, and you dont wanna rumble in my jungle. yo bout as hard as the 16 year old trailer trash girls sippin on a 6 pack of mikes hard lemonade. your game is fruit punch flavored.
dont make me smack the baby gravy out cho mouff. you are the 413 lb cumdumpster that sits on the side of the dirt road, down by row B, trailer #9, and are about to get a cyber-curb stomp. we can race up to witch mountain, i'll be like tha Rock on dat ass and kick your butt all the way up the hill to ensure you win. you'll be left with your face in the rice paddys, son.

MACH1
02-20-2010, 01:43 PM
you'll be left with your face in the rice paddys

That's the way he likes it, face down, butt up.

tony hipchest
02-20-2010, 03:27 PM
I dare you, I owl dog dare you. Bring my boy tim lumber back. (definitely slim cumber) here you go-

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg

now listen up, young man, if youre gonna troll around you gotta wear your avitar. pinche joto.

We have had a great number of spectacular pieces reflecting upon the 'life' of Tim Lumber. I am here to bring those pieces together into the grand Tim Lumber Collection. Please feel free to point, laugh, snicker, and add your own great pieces of art!

I recently did some work on the following:
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_02.jpg

http://www.cwire.net/images/lumber_03.jpg

ENJOY! :tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
02-20-2010, 08:04 PM
i also way 413 lbs but it's dedicated to just one part of my body, your's it's spread around ;)

NEPAsteeler
02-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Fresh meat? Sure, why not.

Timmah? Possibly.

A total beat down in the works? I think so.

This should be fun :chuckle:

steelerdude15
02-20-2010, 08:38 PM
http://piratepaper.blogspot.com/
Honestly, this is the dumbest thread I've ever read. I feel like my IQ dropped ten points. Tim Lumber who I have never even heard of and after looking up stuff on him, he's white trash and also talks trash about you, that sure makes sense since "he's your boy."
http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/64662-tim-lumber-writes-another-bad-blog-about-pittsburgh
Joe Moko has woken up, from beyond the coma that has ruined his once promising sports career! Straight from something he wrote. After viewing many of the comments many people left, I've determined he's nothing but a white piece of trash. He's a joke and his writing is a joke
http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/43641-pittsburgh-fans-disgrace-baltimore-sun-midnight-sun-columnist-tim-lumber
This is another reason as I've always said that white trash should not be allowed into society.

Stlrs4Life
02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Take Tim Dumbers Hot Dog out of your A*ss.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:11 AM
That is really something to be proud of ole Tim Dumber that says alot for you as well:rofl:

You calling my boy tim dumb yo? I smack the steel of your face kid.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Yo...this ain't Timmah. This one knows how to use spell check. Yo. Yo, yo. I got me a toy yo yo at toys r us.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:13 AM
Yeah, but he's supposedly this not-so-great bare knuckle fighter even though he doesn't know how to properly spell the sport he competes in.

Gonna sit back and enjoy this good old fashioned trailer trash beat down though, that's for sure.

Welcome to the boards pole smoker, hope you enjoy your brief stay of verbal smackdown.

Oh, and enjoy your penises....I mean hot dogs.

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/carson%2520palmer.jpg

Dude it is not as easy as it looks. Hotdog eating contests are tough. You have to eat soggy bread you dip in water, try it once, you will be puking your gutts off.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:16 AM
So this guy not only is a "special friend" of TIMMAY! :sissies:, but he's another internet Chuck Norris as well. :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, Mojo Joko...I bet my 5-year old nephew can punch harder than you. Pillow biter...

Yo, tim told me you all had a bad attitude but damn, you all have some issues up in this joint. I think tim even has been reading this post. He would speak his mind, but you guys got afraid of him. I am way tougher than tim, see tim is a writer, i am a fighter.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Why would a place "up" in the mountains be called a "meadow?" That's pretty much all I need to hear to recognize the type of mental midget we have here. 413 lbs of pillow biting, limp wristed, Timmy's testicle juggling with your tongue retard. Mo' joko.

Yo, you that stupid, you never heard of Max Meadows? Its in Virginia son. Most of our town is mountain terrain. We call soda pop up here. This is redneck country. Dont go messing with this country boy son.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:20 AM
i also way 413 lbs but it's dedicated to just one part of my body, your's it's spread around ;) Yo, you way or weigh? Spell b*tch.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:23 AM
http://piratepaper.blogspot.com/
Honestly, this is the dumbest thread I've ever read. I feel like my IQ dropped ten points. Tim Lumber who I have never even heard of and after looking up stuff on him, he's white trash and also talks trash about you, that sure makes sense since "he's your boy."
http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/64662-tim-lumber-writes-another-bad-blog-about-pittsburgh
Straight from something he wrote. After viewing many of the comments many people left, I've determined he's nothing but a white piece of trash. He's a joke and his writing is a joke
http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/43641-pittsburgh-fans-disgrace-baltimore-sun-midnight-sun-columnist-tim-lumber
This is another reason as I've always said that white trash should not be allowed into society. Yo come to Max Meadows and call me white trash son. I bury your *ss on the mountains up here. This white trash could use a next opponet. See, I am a fighter, not just some scam guy on the net. I back my words up with heavy punches that put people to sleep. Ask Robert Van Peet how hard I punch. Yo, I broke his jaw in a fight. He was a UFC prospect. Now he eat through a straw. They wired his face up.

Joe Moko
02-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Yo, I want to dedicate this to my boy tim. I told him i would resppond to each one you b*tches. Tim know, I a bad bad man. Yo, I aint some weakling.

SteelCityMom
02-21-2010, 01:27 AM
Yo, this is some of the funniest shit ever. Thanks for all the laughs hot dog boy. Yo.

SteelCityMom
02-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Dude it is not as easy as it looks. Hotdog eating contests are tough. You have to eat soggy bread you dip in water, try it once, you will be puking your gutts off.

I never said stuffing as many wieners into your mouth as you possibly can was easy...I'm sure it's not. I'm just not sure it's something to be proud of.

steelerdude15
02-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Yo come to Max Meadows and call me white trash son. I bury your *ss on the mountains up here. This white trash could use a next opponet. See, I am a fighter, not just some scam guy on the net. I back my words up with heavy punches that put people to sleep. Ask Robert Van Peet how hard I punch. Yo, I broke his jaw in a fight. He was a UFC prospect. Now he eat through a straw. They wired his face up.
Ah yes, the typical dbag who thinks they are amazing because they can fight. As far as I'm concerned you can be some 15 year old messing around and I don't care. I'm not going to waste my time on someone like you and come "find you." I have more important things to do with my life like living my life, something you can't comprehend. I've read some of the stuff Tim has put out about you and I wouldn't be that guys friend, just saying.

smokin3000gt
02-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Who the f*ck are you? Yo, I am 413 pounds of hell. Come up to my brokeback mountain, we call Max Meadows. Challenge me to a mountain man fight, in freezing temps. Yo, I put you to sleep like the Rock in Toothfairy movie. Yo, woman love bigmen. You a chump. You llike Tom Brady, a wimp.

You watched that movie? :rofl:

smokin3000gt
02-21-2010, 04:06 AM
Yo, you way or weigh? Spell b*tch.

Coming from a dude whose fat ass cheeks droop together? I haven't seen a complete sentence from you yet!

PS. Please save the tough guy retort. We understand all our asses will be burried on some mountain side in hick-ville. goat fu cker

Galax Steeler
02-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Yo, you that stupid, you never heard of Max Meadows? Its in Virginia son. Most of our town is mountain terrain. We call soda pop up here. This is redneck country. Dont go messing with this country boy son.

Don't give Max Meadows a bad name I am only 30 mins away from Max Meadows. You don't know shit about the Mountains you are a homey from Baltimore. These Hillbillys around here will whip your ass so you better keep it in Baltimore. I know these mountains like the back of my hand you wouldn't last around here for 5 min. Come on and get you some of these mountain men.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Spell b*tch.

M....O....K...O

*can you put that into a sentence?*

Joe Moko is a sloppy, sweaty, fat b*tch...who is so poor that he goes to KFC to lick OTHER peoples fingers.

supa_fly_steeler
02-21-2010, 09:25 AM
You calling my boy tim dumb yo? I smack the steel of your face kid.

:popcorn:

is that a troll post a joke post, regardless i am heavily confused by the crackpot lumber guy that got owned by his own ratbird fans.

SteelersinCA
02-21-2010, 11:10 AM

Why would I have heard of Max Meadows? Because some 413lb testicle tossing weiner swallower is from there? I sincerely doubt you could circle a ring for 3 minutes at 413lb you fat ass. Can you direct us to a youtube video or do y'all not have them there picture takin contraptions in the sticks yet?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Why would I have heard of Max Meadows? Because some 413lb testicle tossing weiner swallower is from there? I sincerely doubt you could circle a ring for 3 minutes at 413lb you fat ass. Can you direct us to a youtube video or do y'all not have them there picture takin contraptions in the sticks yet?

:chuckle::chuckle:

I love how he is excusing his obesity.

"I dont have a weight problem...I'm just a "professional eater"

Yea...and Tim Lumber isnt stupid...He's just a "professional dumbass".

X-Terminator
02-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Yo, tim told me you all had a bad attitude but damn, you all have some issues up in this joint. I think tim even has been reading this post. He would speak his mind, but you guys got afraid of him. I am way tougher than tim, see tim is a writer, i am a fighter.

Actually, all I'm seeing is another bitch with big e-balls. Another dime-a-dozen e-tough guy who acts like being 413 lbs is "intimidating", when really all it does is show that you like eating Twinkies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and fried Twinkies for a late-night snack.

In other words, you ain't shit, yo.

Tell TIMMAY! that he's still dumb, he's still gay and he's still a big bitch for sending his bigger bitch online bully to come and "teach us a lesson" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
02-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Actually, all I'm seeing is another bitch with big e-balls. Another dime-a-dozen e-tough guy

Well - isn't that exactly what all of you are doing in this thread? :doh:

I think ignoring Porky and his grunts is a better approach. All you all are doing is feeding the :troll:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-21-2010, 11:49 AM

I think ignoring Porky and his grunts is a better approach. All you all are doing is feeding the :troll:

Actually my intent was to :chair: the :troll: until he feels :dizzy: and hopefully will :cya:

smokin3000gt
02-21-2010, 01:42 PM

Well... it is kind of refreshing to focus on someone else instead of eating our own during the off season. Besides we all know this is really tim dumber. :wink02:

smokin3000gt
02-21-2010, 01:44 PM

You may be fat, but that doesn't mean you won't get clubbed like a baby seal popping off to the wrong person. (hence the last guy that whooped your ass)

MACH1
02-21-2010, 01:48 PM

I love how he is excusing his obesity.

"I dont have a weight problem...I'm just a "professional eater"

Yea...and Tim Lumber isnt stupid...He's just a "professional dumbass".

Better be careful, he might hunt you down and professionally eat your weenier. :chuckle:

http://www.majikwah.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/-fat_guy.jpg

steelerdude15
02-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Joe Moko is a fictitious character that is made up by our favorite idiot, Tim Dumber. Your writing is the same and so obvious. Your not famous, Baltimore hates you. They think your a joke. We think your a joke. Some Americans honestly don't deserve to have the right of freedom of speech.

HometownGal
02-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Actually my intent was to :chair: the :troll: until he feels :dizzy: and hopefully will :cya:

But don't you see - this is exactly what Timpleton wants - attention - and you are just giving him what he so desperately craves, sad as it is. Obviously, the only attention he gets at home is when T-Rex smashes him over the head :pin:. I can spot the PW's a mile away. :chuckle:

I dunno - seems most participating in this thread are simply duplicating his behavior while calling him out for exhibiting the same infantile behaviors. :noidea:

Well... it is kind of refreshing to focus on someone else instead of eating our own during the off season.

"Eating our own" will continue to happen around this place whether we have an alien stooge to cyber kick or not. Chest puffing and talking tough behind a computer screen is the norm for most BB's these days unfortunately. :willy:

MACH1
02-21-2010, 08:42 PM
If it is timmah then he needs to be wearing his avy.

Yep, Its still funny.:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

steelerdude15
02-21-2010, 09:48 PM
HAHAHAHA

Texasteel
02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
If it is timmah then he needs to be wearing his avy.

Yep, Its still funny.:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

After reading just a few of his post I don't think it is Timmah. I think if may be one our own just wanting to stir things up, or it actually is a slow witted gentleman that has taken to many shots to the head. Personally, I think the former is the most likely.

Shea
02-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Better be careful, he might hunt you down and professionally eat your weenier. :chuckle:

It's uncanny your ability to always find an appropriate, and HILARIOUS picture for every thread MACH. :sofunny:

After reading just a few of his post I don't think it is Timmah.

Tex, it's definitely Timmah.

vasteeler
02-22-2010, 07:22 AM
whats up tim:rolleyes:

stlrtruck
02-22-2010, 09:00 AM
I see Timmah's wife finally got her own computer (or Timmah passed out and she stole his)!!!

Wasn't the first round of beatings enough? To come back in another off-season to take the abuse again. You obviously don't learn real good!

SteelersMongol
02-22-2010, 09:20 AM

:toofunny: Ha ha ha. I think I just puked in my mouth. :chuckle: Nice find.

stlrtruck
02-22-2010, 10:51 AM

Bad season with a slow off-season, I give him 2 months.

It won't be long before he's called out on the carpet and wearing "some" avatar he's not fond of too!

Indo
02-22-2010, 11:55 AM
:popcorn:

:shots:

Leave it to Timmah to provide some off-season entertainment

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 02:44 AM
You all say you want tim back, so why are you not bringing him back? And a message to Hometown Girl, I am not some guy who acts tough behind a screen, I have won bareknuckel fights in 5 degree weather. Ask Robert Van Peet how tough I am. Me and tim used to work together from a temp job years ago. We had fun, everyday, we would cuss each other out, when we seen each other. Tim loves his writing, you have to give him credit on that. He likes to entertain in his stories, I like to entertain on my events. Bring back tim, me and him, against all of you, we would wipe you like a paper towel from a Max Meadows outhouse. I heard stories how you all ganged up on him. Well, you want to pick on him, pick on me fruitcake, i am bad as they come. I wear my Ray Lewis shirt with pride, you dont,like my shirt, come try and rip it off of me, come try. Please do. Bring back tim, me and him versus all of you. He had alot of fun on here. He is hurt, that you all chreated he said. You all used rude pictures on him. You want to beat him, beat him like a man, not a f*g that you all are.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 02:49 AM
:toofunny: Ha ha ha. I think I just puked in my mouth. :chuckle: Nice find.

Yo, who this f*g in a blowup suit. Its not me chump, dig it? You better. I will fight this guy in this blowup suit, tell him I live in Max Meadows Va. I will pop this fool with a needle. Dude everybody wants to be a bigman like me, but you guys cant eat like me. You guys would throw up, keeping pace with me. I dont give a Rats Hoot what you all think. I want to see how tough you are, bring tim back, me and him, will run you b*tches over like a train. Yo, bring him back, unless you all are b*tches. If tim comes back, he is going to be pist, look out, he will want revenge on every one of you.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 02:56 AM
(Tim Lumber sent me this e-mail, to post here on the comments section)Tim Lumber is coming back!! I will rise on this website once again. Everyone of you will pay the price. I can read but I cant say a damn word! Joe Moko will smack all of you bee-atches down. Beg at his damn feet for forgiveness, hope the bigman forgives you...because I wont you bucktooth looking beaver! You all have tried to ruin my damn name. I will be back, I have a score to settle!! I always win the wars! Very soon I will be putting on the camoulfladge face paint, and I coming full steam ahead.....for you sorry a-s-s-e-s!! I will get the last damn word, just like I always have people. You can kiss my a-s-s! Thats my message, I smell revenge, I am going to get me some.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:21 AM
Actually, all I'm seeing is another bitch with big e-balls. Another dime-a-dozen e-tough guy who acts like being 413 lbs is "intimidating", when really all it does is show that you like eating Twinkies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and fried Twinkies for a late-night snack.

In other words, you ain't shit, yo.

Tell TIMMAY! that he's still dumb, he's still gay and he's still a big bitch for sending his bigger bitch online bully to come and "teach us a lesson" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Yo, maybe you need a pair of glasses. Yo, I will rearrange your teeth pal. You need a new dental plan when I get done with you. What you terminate? I know it would not be me. Max meadows is where I live. Come up and play with the bigboys on the mountain top yo.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:26 AM
Joe Moko is a fictitious character that is made up by our favorite idiot, Tim Dumber. Your writing is the same and so obvious. Your not famous, Baltimore hates you. They think your a joke. We think your a joke. Some Americans honestly don't deserve to have the right of freedom of speech. Come to Max Meadows and find out how fake I am. I am the bigman wearing the Ray Lewis jersey yo. Come try and rip this shirt off my back, yo, I double dog dare you. Last time I looked into the mirror I was a real man. I am a amateur hotdog eating champion. So I guess I must be real. How dumb are you? I bet you are a high school dropout.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Coming from a dude whose fat ass cheeks droop together? I haven't seen a complete sentence from you yet!

PS. Please save the tough guy retort. We understand all our asses will be burried on some mountain side in hick-ville. goat fu cker Yo, I just seen this ignort sh8t. Yo, what gives? You against big people? Yo, you made me mad seeing this sh*t. You probally some bone man who weighs like 85 pounds soaking wet.

Aussie_steeler
02-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Hey Joe - Big Slim Cucumber at least tried to engage in dialouge with the members here about football.

I would like to enter into a conversation with you about football (seeing that this is a Pittsburgh steeler website). I am not the least bit interested in you acting as Timmy's he-hore and your need for him to return to be your tag team partner.

Your fetishes and infatuation with the Old Crow guzzler make you sound slighty feminine and entirely infatuated with him. Your bromance doesnt exactly fit the bill of a barenuckle mountain man ( unless Timmahs next writing exploits are a loose adaptation of deliverance and you are his pig squealing side kick)

Lets hear your thoughts on any topic associated with the NFL.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:41 AM
Don't give Max Meadows a bad name I am only 30 mins away from Max Meadows. You don't know shit about the Mountains you are a homey from Baltimore. These Hillbillys around here will whip your ass so you better keep it in Baltimore. I know these mountains like the back of my hand you wouldn't last around here for 5 min. Come on and get you some of these mountain men. I live in Max Meadows, I represent Va, way better than you mountain cat. You must not too much. We been staging illegal fights for over a year now. Go to Max Meadows and ask the locals who is Joe Moko. Yo, they tell you who I am. I own this town. Yo, your boy Ryan Smith might be champ now, but when my nose recovers, I am beating his *ss. He broke my nose, so he better look out. I am the sheriff in Max Meadows, these are my mountains, you figure other wise, we can set up a date when my nose gets better. I could always use a no name challenger. Bring your coat, I dont want you to catch a cold.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:43 AM
And yo, I grew up in Baltimore, but I hitchiked all the way to Max Meadows. This is my homeland now. I put Max Meadows on the map, not you, I did. Everyone of you hillbillys owe me respect. I won them mountains yo. Thats my playground.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:48 AM
Hey Joe - Big Slim Cucumber at least tried to engage in dialouge with the members here about football.

I would like to enter into a conversation with you about football (seeing that this is a Pittsburgh steeler website). I am not the least bit interested in you acting as Timmy's he-hore and your need for him to return to be your tag team partner.

Your fetishes and infatuation with the Old Crow guzzler make you sound slighty feminine and entirely infatuated with him. Your bromance doesnt exactly fit the bill of a barenuckle mountain man ( unless Timmahs next writing exploits are a loose adaptation of deliverance and you are his pig squealing side kick)

Lets hear your thoughts on any topic associated with the NFL.Yo, this tag aint about football, its about bringing back the ultimate football man, that is tim. I did a story on his Ravens Red Zone site a few weeks ago, as a guest. I hate the Steelers and the Colts if that is what you want to know. I hate the Colts more, just so you know. I did challenge Tom Brady to a fight, it got some big time press. Tim posted the story, and some site called Unathletic, the guy called me a fat *ss slob. He did a story on me challenging Brady. The funny part is, Brady lost to the Ravens the next day after I challenge him to fight. Brady was so worried about me, he could not focus on the game. I would have whipped Bradys *ss. I would say Steelers are my 3rd least favorite team. Yo, I hate Tom Brady, I really want to fight him, he aint man enough to step up.

Joe Moko
02-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Yo, someone find the guy who wrote this story. This dude was rude as sh*t. Here is the linkhttp://www.unathleticmag.com/2010/01/08/hot-dog-eating-champion-wants-to-fight-tom-brady/
This guy needs to get a *ss whipping from me. Yo, I told you I am a tough guy.

Aussie_steeler
02-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Hey Joe - the only references to you on the net are those written by Timmy. Baltimore man writing about a Virginia mountain man. Timmah certainly is reporting on the upper echelon of sporting talent in the USA these days.

I am intrigued about your competitive eating biography. Pleae provide me with a link ( other than timmy's few stories) that will verify your sporting achievements. Or is it just another Haunted House news story TIm?

SteelCityMom
02-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Hey Joe - the only references to you on the net are those written by Timmy. Baltimore man writing about a Virginia mountain man. Timmah certainly is reporting on the upper echelon of sporting talent in the USA these days.

I am intrigued about your competitive eating biography. Pleae provide me with a link ( other than timmy's few stories) that will verify your sporting achievements. Or is it just another Haunted House news story TIm?

The funniest part of it all too (at least to me) is in all of Timmah's writings about him, he keeps saying that Max Meadows is in WV and it's in Virginia. Apparently hot dog boy hasn't put the mountain town of roughly 500 people on the map enough for even someone he claims to be chums with to know where it is.

While all of this is still quite amusing to me, it's quite sad and pathetic as well. His insecurities shine like the stars.

Aussie_steeler
02-23-2010, 04:34 AM
While all of this is still quite amusing to me, it's quite sad and pathetic as well. His insecurities shine like the stars.

Judging by some of Slim Q cumbers prior posts here I think he would be very happy to be labelled sad and pathetic.

I used to appreciate Tims drunken posts. I wonder what Joe's posts will be like when he is chock full of hot dogs. He may well be euphoric after swallowing all that meat

Galax Steeler
02-23-2010, 05:10 AM
I live in Max Meadows, I represent Va, way better than you mountain cat. You must not too much. We been staging illegal fights for over a year now. Go to Max Meadows and ask the locals who is Joe Moko. Yo, they tell you who I am. I own this town. Yo, your boy Ryan Smith might be champ now, but when my nose recovers, I am beating his *ss. He broke my nose, so he better look out. I am the sheriff in Max Meadows, these are my mountains, you figure other wise, we can set up a date when my nose gets better. I could always use a no name challenger. Bring your coat, I dont want you to catch a cold.

I will call your bluff if you are from Max meadows then which side of the Interstate is McDonalds on driving north and what exit no. Where is Turmans sawmill in Max Meadows you know nothing about this area.

HometownGal
02-23-2010, 07:03 AM
http://alanisgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/do_not_feed_trolls.jpg

MACH1
02-23-2010, 09:47 AM
http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/119733-fanboy-friday-/InternetToughGuy_2-468x.jpg

Indo
02-23-2010, 10:02 AM
So let me get this straight---

You and Timmy meet each other on a regular basis up on Brokeback Mountain...

that explains everything.

MACH1
02-23-2010, 10:06 AM
So let me get this straight---

You and Timmy meet each other on a regular basis up on Brokeback Mountain...

that explains everything.

Then they take turns riding the bologna pony.

steelpride12
02-23-2010, 11:59 AM
The second he said "come to my brokeback mountain" I lost it. What a joke and a tough guy. Dam how hard can you be over a computer screen.

steelerdude15
02-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Come to Max Meadows and find out how fake I am. I am the bigman wearing the Ray Lewis jersey yo. Come try and rip this shirt off my back, yo, I double dog dare you. Last time I looked into the mirror I was a real man. I am a amateur hotdog eating champion. So I guess I must be real. How dumb are you? I bet you are a high school dropout.
Actually no, your wrong. I'm about to be a college graduate, something you'll never have. Being a amateur hot dog eating champion is nothing to brag about, having a college diploma and going to get a second, making more money then you will, that's something to brag about. Over 400 pounds, yeah that's a real man for you... how are the girls coming along, I bet they're just lining up for someone like you. You can brag about fighting someone in 5 degree weather all you want Timmah, continue bragging and you'll notice how much I care you joke.

Dino 6 Rings
02-23-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm almost sorry it took me 3 days to see this thread.

First question? is this someone from this board just being silly or is this character a real person?

Tim Lumber will NEVER be back on this site because he Lost a True Bet, and Refused to Honor it like a man. He was turned into a Little Biatch on Day one by me and many others. I am the one who found the real pictures of his Wife and Doggie and posted them to this site. I am the one that told him he would get a divorce and he came on here all weepy crying about his wife wanting to leave him 2 weeks later. I am the one that told that pathetic piece of trash that the only thing he'd ever do in this world that would benefit everyone would be to eat a large caliber bullet as it left the barrel of a gun at a high velocity.

Tim is a Loser, his life is a mess, he is a drunkard and a dead beat and will Never be successful at anything he attempts to do.

I spit on Tim Lumber...I spit on him. He is beneath me, he is trash, he is filth, Spit Spit Spit.

NJarhead
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Yo, my name is Joe Moko, I am 413 pounds of your worst nightmare Sh*ttsburgh! Yo, you all did Tim wrong, so I am here, to enforce all you dumb idiots to bring back Tim Lumber, my homeboy, and my official writer. Yo, Google Joe Moko, and see who I am. I am a former amateur hotdog eating champion, and I am a bareknuckel mountain man fighter in Max Meadows. Yo, I won a fist fight in 5 degree weather. Yo, bring back Tim you p*ssies! You afraid of him, none of you boney people can handle him serving you all a *sswhipping. Yo, if you all tough like you say, bring him back. Be a man, cause I see all girls here.

:rolleyes:

You sound like 413 pounds of shit-all-stupid. ....like your buddy Tim, but much more fat. I'm sure the Baltimore fan base is swelling with pride knowing that Limp Timber along with your dumb ass are representing them.

I guess they don't believe in education in Baltimore. :noidea:

:coffee:

tony hipchest
02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
the packaging label on Oscar Meyer Wieners is known as a 'textbook" in baltimore's public school systems.

NJarhead
02-23-2010, 07:40 PM
the packaging label on Oscar Meyer Wieners is known as a 'textbook" in baltimore's public school systems.

I'm sure the Oscar Meyer Wiener jingle is also the school song. :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
02-23-2010, 09:15 PM
Yo, who this f*g in a blowup suit. Its not me chump, dig it? You better. I will fight this guy in this blowup suit, tell him I live in Max Meadows Va. I will pop this fool with a needle. Dude everybody wants to be a bigman like me, but you guys cant eat like me. You guys would throw up, keeping pace with me. I dont give a Rats Hoot what you all think. I want to see how tough you are, bring tim back, me and him, will run you b*tches over like a train. Yo, bring him back, unless you all are b*tches. If tim comes back, he is going to be pist, look out, he will want revenge on every one of you.

:chuckle: & now what am I suppose 2 say after this? "I'm sooo skeered?" :chuckle: I could B saying same sh*t all over the net like how I whop arses in Asia & dare em 2 come over 2 Asia & fight me. :wink02: But I won't do that cuz I guess I'm not an internet tough guy like U.

steelerdude15
02-23-2010, 09:43 PM
I guess they don't believe in education in Baltimore.
Believe me, they don't. That city is a trash hole.

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 04:49 AM
Actually no, your wrong. I'm about to be a college graduate, something you'll never have. Being a amateur hot dog eating champion is nothing to brag about, having a college diploma and going to get a second, making more money then you will, that's something to brag about. Over 400 pounds, yeah that's a real man for you... how are the girls coming along, I bet they're just lining up for someone like you. You can brag about fighting someone in 5 degree weather all you want Timmah, continue bragging and you'll notice how much I care you joke.

First off my name is Joe. 2nd, there are alot of college graduates who dont have jobs. You will be one of them. You come off as a hotshot, yet you are unemployed. While I used to work at Burger King, I still made more than most unemployed college grads. Yo, I was almost a manager in that joint. Screw work, I make my money up in the mountains, beating the dollar signs out of peoples pockets.

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 04:51 AM
:chuckle: & now what am I suppose 2 say after this? "I'm sooo skeered?" :chuckle: I could B saying same sh*t all over the net like how I whop arses in Asia & dare em 2 come over 2 Asia & fight me. :wink02: But I won't do that cuz I guess I'm not an internet tough guy like U.

I know you are not. People all talk sh*t but when you have a 400 pound monster staring at you, one who wants to hurt you, then you just like my opponets will be in fear. I am bad to the bone.

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 04:53 AM
:rolleyes:

You sound like 413 pounds of shit-all-stupid. ....like your buddy Tim, but much more fat. I'm sure the Baltimore fan base is swelling with pride knowing that Limp Timber along with your dumb ass are representing them.

I guess they don't believe in education in Baltimore. :noidea:

:coffee: Yo, who are you? Yo, I represent Max Meadows. Tim represent B-More. I was born there, but I am a mountain man, former champion, and a hot dog eating legend. Yo, why would they not be proud of me.

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 04:59 AM
Yo, my boy Tim sent me this message on facebook for me to post. Here it is.
I am sitting here painting my damn face, with Army war paint! See all you damn Steeler fans better get ready for a verbal war!! You drunken bastards disrespected me, and you had me banned. Them damn pics, were discrimination. I am a damn married man, unlike you 40 year old virgins. I am sitting here everynight, reading this garbage from you trash mouth losers!! Last time I checked, the Ravens fielded a better football team in 2009 that your joke team. I am coming back very very soon. And one word of advice, show Moko some damn respect, if not he may rip you eyes out. This guy is one guy you dont want to make angry!! This guy is a bareknuckel legend. He will hit you so hard, he will knock your hair off your head!!!

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Believe me, they don't. That city is a trash hole. Yo, is it a trash hole? I will shove you head first in a trash can. Yo, you a chump.

Joe Moko
02-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Yo, I got tims back, what up. Bring it chumps. Yo, and show my boy tim some respect. I know your town is a dump. Yo, I hear they go dumpster diving for food in Pittsburgh before Steeler games.

Galax Steeler
02-24-2010, 05:04 AM
I will call your bluff if you are from Max meadows then which side of the Interstate is McDonalds on driving north and what exit no. Where is Turmans sawmill in Max Meadows you know nothing about this area.

Hey Joe are you running from my post I made yesterday. It goes to show that you are no body and that you are a bluff.

vasteeler
02-24-2010, 11:27 AM
look at his "writting" style this joe bloato is non other than dimmy himself its so obvious

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2010, 12:12 PM
Yo, I got tims back, what up. Bring it chumps. Yo, and show my boy tim some respect. I know your town is a dump. Yo, I hear they go dumpster diving for food in Pittsburgh before Steeler games.

I will show Tim the bottom feeder NO RESPECT!

He is a zit on the asss of a dead donkey. You as his "Yo Boy" are nothing. 400 lbs of fat disgusting walking heart attack waiting for one last hot dog to finally clog the last sliver of space in your arterey before you keel over dead. And when the medics show up to move your gross bloated corpse they will laugh, 'why do we always get the fat ones' They will roll their eyes at you, they will snicker and snear, and will feel disgust for the creature you became right before your heart exploded in your chest.

As for you "toughness" and your "400 lbs of monster" Crap. If I ever met you, I'd smash in your shaky, already aching from the excess weight, knees with a crowbar. I wouldn't even give you the dignity of a fair fight. I'd crush your pillars, then as you fell, and the earth shook from you bulk of blubber, I'd dance around you laughing, then I'd most likely smash in your face, and laugh some more. You're such a tough guy huh? Nice Knees, Nice weight problem, nice life you pathetic Loser.

Go root for that Loser Team, I care not. TIM will NEVER be back here, he is the official Young Man Gay Dancer on this Site and until he honors that bet, he will always be the one and only True YOUNG MAN. TIM LUMBER = GAY YOUNG MAN DANCER.

NJarhead
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Yo, who are you? Yo, I represent Max Meadows. Tim represent B-More. I was born there, but I am a mountain man, former champion, and a hot dog eating legend. Yo, why would they not be proud of me.

Apparently, the ironic thing about being an ignoramus, is that you don't know you're an ignoramus. :chuckle:

smokin3000gt
02-24-2010, 03:27 PM
look at his "writting" style this joe bloato is non other than dimmy himself its so obvious

I would say yes except I have yet to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after each sentence

steelerdude15
02-24-2010, 05:00 PM
First off my name is Joe. 2nd, there are alot of college graduates who dont have jobs. You will be one of them. You come off as a hotshot, yet you are unemployed. While I used to work at Burger King, I still made more than most unemployed college grads. Yo, I was almost a manager in that joint. Screw work, I make my money up in the mountains, beating the dollar signs out of peoples pockets.
:rofl: You've got to be kidding me! First off, you don't know me, I do have a job while also being a full time student! Second, I'm not the one being the hotshot, your the one coming here and disturbing us with all this bs! How can someone have so much fun messing with people... over the internet! HAHAHAHA. You probably don't know anything about the economy and how it works! You probably also don't know anything about our government, how it works, and the history of this country! By the way, Baltimore is still the shithole of Maryland.

SteelersMongol
02-25-2010, 02:28 AM
I know you are not. People all talk sh*t but when you have a 400 pound monster staring at you, one who wants to hurt you, then you just like my opponets will be in fear. I am bad to the bone.

People can talk. There is no use 4 u 2 say U'r 400 pound monster who stare at some men's things... :chuckle: When it comes 2 "talking" through force, I would let my TIGR talk 2 U. :wink02:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/images/svd_tigr04.jpg

Y don't U just go & leave us alone?

Joe Moko
02-25-2010, 02:56 AM

He is a zit on the asss of a dead donkey. You as his "Yo Boy" are nothing. 400 lbs of fat disgusting walking heart attack waiting for one last hot dog to finally clog the last sliver of space in your arterey before you keel over dead. And when the medics show up to move your gross bloated corpse they will laugh, 'why do we always get the fat ones' They will roll their eyes at you, they will snicker and snear, and will feel disgust for the creature you became right before your heart exploded in your chest.

As for you "toughness" and your "400 lbs of monster" Crap. If I ever met you, I'd smash in your shaky, already aching from the excess weight, knees with a crowbar. I wouldn't even give you the dignity of a fair fight. I'd crush your pillars, then as you fell, and the earth shook from you bulk of blubber, I'd dance around you laughing, then I'd most likely smash in your face, and laugh some more. You're such a tough guy huh? Nice Knees, Nice weight problem, nice life you pathetic Loser.

Go root for that Loser Team, I care not. TIM will NEVER be back here, he is the official Young Man Gay Dancer on this Site and until he honors that bet, he will always be the one and only True YOUNG MAN. TIM LUMBER = GAY YOUNG MAN DANCER.

Yo, lets find a fight promoter, and settle this in the ring. I signed a contract with tim today, he just started a new agency for sports and entertainment professionals. I already have a autograph day set up, I will make over $150. Yo, lets see how bad you are, step in the ring with me MMA style.

Joe Moko
02-25-2010, 02:57 AM
:rofl: You've got to be kidding me! First off, you don't know me, I do have a job while also being a full time student! Second, I'm not the one being the hotshot, your the one coming here and disturbing us with all this bs! How can someone have so much fun messing with people... over the internet! HAHAHAHA. You probably don't know anything about the economy and how it works! You probably also don't know anything about our government, how it works, and the history of this country! By the way, Baltimore is still the shithole of Maryland.

Lets go to Baltimore, and you tell me that yo, inside a MMA cage sanctioned bout.

Joe Moko
02-25-2010, 02:58 AM
People can talk. There is no use 4 u 2 say U'r 400 pound monster who stare at some men's things... :chuckle: When it comes 2 "talking" through force, I would let my TIGR talk 2 U. :wink02:

Only b*tches use guns. You aint man to settle score with fists, so you go p*ssy on us with a gun.

SteelersMongol
02-25-2010, 04:42 AM
Only b*tches use guns. You aint man to settle score with fists, so you go p*ssy on us with a gun.

:blah: Only morons with nut sized brains "talk" through fists. It won't get U far. Maybe that's Y U'r still living in Brokeback Mountain with Timmy.

Galax Steeler
02-25-2010, 05:12 AM

HEY STEELER NATION THIS IS THE SECOND TIME HE HAS IGNORED MY POST THAT I WROTE TWO DAYS AGO.HE WILL NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED HIM ABOUT MAX MEADOWS. IT GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING AND IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LIES. HE IS A NOBODY.:rofl:

Aussie_steeler
02-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Yo, lets find a fight promoter, and settle this in the ring. I signed a contract with tim today, he just started a new agency for sports and entertainment professionals. I already have a autograph day set up, I will make over $150. Yo, lets see how bad you are, step in the ring with me MMA style.

Please dont let your mum blow all her welfare cheque at your autograph day on you.

Whats Timmah's cut from the day? Another hotdog eating competition with you at brokeback mountain? I am sure you enjoy letting Tim settle things in your ring. Is that called sport or entertainment in Baltimore?

stlrtruck
02-25-2010, 07:37 AM

DINO, I've been waiting for you to get a hold of this guy. Looks like TIMMAH wasn't happy with the first beat down so he came back for a second as his alter hot dog addict lover Joe Blowguys! Maybe by the end of the off-season you'll be able to "set up" another avatar for this broke back mountan fool!

Now that my Mongolian friend should just about do the trick. But can you do it slowly so there's some pain and suffering?

You know start with the ankle, then the knee, maybe the hip, an elbow and shoulder, clip and ear?