PDA

View Full Version : Super Hawks or Sea Frauds?

Infamix
02-03-2006, 08:55 AM
This is funny to see Skip Bayless and Kevin Jackson go at it (Kevin Jackson a Seahawks fan). I hate Skip Clueless with a passion because he is so idiotic. I really don't know much about Kevin Jackson. Who do you think has the better case here?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=seahawks/debate

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 09:21 AM
I think both state good points, but I have to give the upper hand to Dip Bayless. I can't believe I said that.

"Hey, if it takes playing this flimsy Rodney Dangerfield card for your guys to get pumped up to play in the Super Bowl, be my guest. But I'm insulted by it." - So true.

While I'm not "insulted" by it, I am amazed that a team that's playing in the Super Bow feel's the need to play the "no respect card" in order to get pumped up....for the Super Bowl, not for a regular season game, not a playoff game....the Super Bowl. I find it pretty pathetic.

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Full disclosure: Kieth Jackson started his career in Seattle,

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 11:00 AM
This is funny to see Skip Bayless and Kevin Jackson go at it (Kevin Jackson a Seahawks fan). I hate Skip Clueless with a passion because he is so idiotic. I really don't know much about Kevin Jackson. Who do you think has the better case here?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=seahawks/debate

Which one of those guys do you think isn't gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Steve_Courson's_Liver
02-03-2006, 11:55 AM
After watching a few Seahawk games this year and also living in AZ and watching the Cards play them 2 times, I can honestly say I was not impressed with them. They have yet to win a quality game on the road. Make no mistake, this Superbowl is a roadgame. Ford field will be silent when the Steelers are on O and it will be rocking when they are on D.

Also, that midget Lofa Patato is going to get repeatedly steamrolled and a$$pounded all game. He may not even finish the game.

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 12:05 PM
After watching a few Seahawk games this year and also living in AZ and watching the Cards play them 2 times, I can honestly say I was not impressed with them. They have yet to win a quality game on the road. Make no mistake, this Superbowl is a roadgame. Ford field will be silent when the Steelers are on O and it will be rocking when they are on D.

Also, that midget Lofa Patato is going to get repeatedly steamrolled and a$$pounded all game. He may not even finish the game.

I find this disrespectful, insulting, and offensive.

Please apologize for saying these mean things about my favorite team.

Rust-Buster
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Quality game on the road, Philly, Monday night, they laid way off in the second half of the game or it would have been over a fifty point game. Sure, Philly sucked this year, but the Hawks destroyed them on a Monday night in Philly, by the fourth quarter there were about only 500 drunks left in the stands. I don't know if you guys know this, but the Hawks were able to rest players in at least three games this year, maybe more. The team is very healthy going into this game. If I were to judge the Steelers by their monday night performance, I'd say I wasn't impressed, but in the playoffs, yeah, I'm impressed. But there is something to be said about taking the road to the superbowl through home.
Granted, you can can't this as pretty much a home game for Pittsburgh because of the proximity, but it's not going to be the same as playing in Pittsburgh. The Hawk nation is growing.

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I think both state good points, but I have to give the upper hand to Dip Bayless. I can't believe I said that.

"Hey, if it takes playing this flimsy Rodney Dangerfield card for your guys to get pumped up to play in the Super Bowl, be my guest. But I'm insulted by it." - So true.

While I'm not "insulted" by it, I am amazed that a team that's playing in the Super Bow feel's the need to play the "no respect card" in order to get pumped up....for the Super Bowl, not for a regular season game, not a playoff game....the Super Bowl. I find it pretty pathetic.
Dude, STFU!! The Steelers are doing the exact same thing....in fact, this is probably the first year both teams are trying to be the underdog. What's up with the Steelers being the "at home" team choosing to wear the road whites? Yeah, that's what I thought. The Steelers don't know how to act now that they are really not the under dogs. As far as the Seahawks go.....we they are just stating the fact.

And that is not as sad as Porter saying he was asleep until Stevens said his true feelings about Bettis....but now he's up for the Super Bowl?? WTF is that?? He's in the Super Bowl, how was that not enough to get pumped up for the game? Why do some people have to show off their lack of the English language on National TV...acting like a spoiled 12 year old, to get pumped up for the Super Bowl? Porter is a moron. I find that incredibly pathetic.

syde18T
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I find this disrespectful, insulting, and offensive.

Please apologize for saying these mean things about my favorite team.

:rolleyes:

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Dude, STFU!! The Steelers are doing the exact same thing....in fact, this is probably the first year both teams are trying to be the underdog. What's up with the Steelers being the "at home" team choosing to wear the road whites? Yeah, that's what I thought. The Steelers don't know how to act now that they are really not the under dogs. As far as the Seahawks go.....we they are just stating the fact.

And that is not as sad as Porter saying he was asleep until Stevens said his true feelings about Bettis....but now he's up for the Super Bowl?? WTF is that?? He's in the Super Bowl, how was that not enough to get pumped up for the game? Why do some people have to show off their lack of the English language on National TV...acting like a spoiled 12 year old, to get pumped up for the Super Bowl? Porter is a moron. I find that incredibly pathetic.

STFU? I'm sure mom and dad are proud of junior's conversation skills. Then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so go figure. It's amazing what people say while being able to hide behind a computer screen.

Anyways..........back to the real topic at hand.

How exactly are we playing the underdog role? Because we are wearing white jersey's? It's called superstition. Open up a book, figure out the difference between the two and get back to me. That's your example of how we are playing the "underdog" role? You are clueless. Who's the one that should STFU?

When Porter stated he was "asleep" he meant he was "asleep" when dealing with trash talking. Not for the game itself. Then again If you knew anything about Porter you would know that already. But, you don't. Who's the one that should STFU?

As for Porter talking in general. As I recall that thug with rat fur on his face was the one that opened up his mouth. Porter simply responded. What did you expect? Who's the one that should STFU? Besides Stevens.

Take care buddy.

Infamix
02-03-2006, 12:51 PM
owned...

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 12:52 PM
owned...

pwned in sterio

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
STFU? I'm sure mom and dad are proud of junior's conversation skills. Then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so go figure. It's amazing what people say while being able to hide behind a computer screen.

Anyways..........back to the real topic at hand.

How exactly are we playing the underdog role? Because we are wearing white jersey's? It's called superstition. Open up a book, figure out the difference between the two and get back to me. That's your example of how we are playing the "underdog" role? You are clueless. Who's the one that should STFU?

When Porter stated he was "asleep" he meant he was "asleep" when dealing with trash talking. Not for the game itself. Then again If you knew anything about Porter you would know that already. But, you don't. Who's the one that should STFU?

As for Porter talking in general. As I recall that thug with rat fur on his face was the one that opened up his mouth. Porter simply responded. What did you expect? Who's the one that should STFU? Besides Stevens.

Take care buddy.
Porter is a 2 bit street thug.

Oh damn, the Steelers are relying on Superstition to win the ball game....Seahawks are relying on talent on the field.....not what color jersey we wear.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :sofunny:

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 01:21 PM

Oh damn, the Steelers are relying on Superstition to win the ball game....Seahawks are relying on talent on the field.....not what color jersey we wear.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :sofunny:

Does your mother know you cracked the password to the computer. Wow you are by definition a tool go away and please stop posting. The more I read your crap it makes me feel like i am getting stupider than I already am and I really can't afford that.
Wow you give me a headeache go away troll.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 01:51 PM

Strange, he was never arrested, charged or even accused of a crime. How is he a thug? Stevens on the other hand......well.....let's just swipe that under the carpet.

Also, whoever said the Steelers are "relying" on a jersey color in order to win the game? Once again, it's superstition. It often occurs during big events, such as the Super Bowl. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

Your thirty-three buddy, start acting like it. I'm done with you.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Strange, he was never arrested, charged or even accused of a crime. How is he a thug? Stevens on the other hand......well.....let's just swipe that under the carpet.

Also, whoever said the Steelers are "relying" on a jersey color in order to win the game? Once again, it's superstition. It often occurs during big events, such as the Super Bowl. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

Your thirty-three buddy, start acting like it. I'm done with you.

For some reason at 33 I can see him sitting eating cheetohs livin on mama's couch

SteelersNationsfl
02-03-2006, 02:17 PM
I think it is purely evident that the Seachickens are starting to play the underdog theme. He wanted you to apologize for saying that stuff about the seahawks.

Week after week we take insults (whining and crying) from browns fans, bungles fans, ravens fans and other fans in the afc. Come on guys you know what i'm talking about. I guess we will have to let them cry us a river and we'll give em a tissue on sunday when we pound the Seahawks back to seattle. I am usually not a guy to make a prediction or say we are going to win on sunday but, one thing is clearly evident here and that is the fact that we will never apologize for trash talking and neither should they.

If you want to cry about and article or comment don't do it on here.... do it on your Seahawks Huddle.

I'm ready for Super Sunday

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 02:19 PM
"do it on your Seahawks Huddle."

Some smart individuals they have roaming that board.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-03-2006, 02:42 PM
I'd say Super 'Hawks,until Sunday.

It's not thier fault they are in the weakest division in football.They would have dominted any of the other divisions in the NFC.

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
I think it is purely evident that the Seachickens are starting to play the underdog theme. He wanted you to apologize for saying that stuff about the seahawks.

Week after week we take insults (whining and crying) from browns fans, bungles fans, ravens fans and other fans in the afc. Come on guys you know what i'm talking about. I guess we will have to let them cry us a river and we'll give em a tissue on sunday when we pound the Seahawks back to seattle. I am usually not a guy to make a prediction or say we are going to win on sunday but, one thing is clearly evident here and that is the fact that we will never apologize for trash talking and neither should they.

If you want to cry about and article or comment don't do it on here.... do it on your Seahawks Huddle.

I'm ready for Super Sunday

Dude, I can't wait to see the short Bus walking off the field crying to his mama because his team couldn't get it up for the big game.

Oh, and....I am not sure why you felt the need to speak for everyone here...because you were acting as if you have been here for a really long time and have had to put up with other teams fans....but the way it looks to me....I have been on this board longer than you....and I didn’t sign up until the Hawks won the Conference Championship game.....so there is no way you were here for any of that shit....in fact this is just as much my board as it is your board....so get used to it!!!

clevestinks
02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
47 hours until kick off, then 60 minutes of Steelers football!
then seattle fan will respect us!

Steelers 27- seattle 10

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 07:46 PM

Steelers 27- seattle 10
Oh man....I personally have nothing but heap loads of respect for you guys. You are probably the greatest group of fans from an opposing team that I have had the pleasure of talking with before a big game. I will show your team some respect if they happen to win (don't hold your breath), as long as that same respect comes back the other way if the Seahawks win.

May the best team to show up on Sunday, win.

:cool:

SteelersNationsfl
02-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Dude, I can't wait to see the short Bus walking off the field crying to his mama because his team couldn't get it up for the big game.

Oh, and....I am not sure why you felt the need to speak for everyone here...because you were acting as if you have been here for a really long time and have had to put up with other teams fans....but the way it looks to me....I have been on this board longer than you....and I didn’t sign up until the Hawks won the Conference Championship game.....so there is no way you were here for any of that shit....in fact this is just as much my board as it is your board....so get used to it!!!

So what your saying is that you haven't really been on here any longer than me but, I am not allowed to say what I want to say. That's really interesting that you feel that way. I have been a steelers fan for life and have been on a few Pittsburgh message boards. So far this is the best one. Please I think that may give me a right to say something since it is my team and I am from pittsburgh. You don't think I have seen or heard anything from my divisional rivals beside on this site. Just because someone told me to come to this site a couple of weeks ago doesn't mean I can't say what I want. I didn't say you can't post on this board and I wasn't even talking to you. Does it really bother you that much what I say? Personlly I don't care if you post on this board but, I don't take back what I said. I have been on visiting opponents sites week after week and I have heard it all.

Furthermore I back him up on his post. I hope the Seahawks and Steelers become a huge rivalry.

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 09:09 PM
So what your saying is that you haven't really been on here any longer than me but, I am not allowed to say what I want to say. That's really interesting that you feel that way. I have been a steelers fan for life and have been on a few Pittsburgh message boards. So far this is the best one. Please I think that may give me a right to say something since it is my team and I am from pittsburgh. You don't think I have seen or heard anything from my divisional rivals beside on this site. Just because someone told me to come to this site a couple of weeks ago doesn't mean I can't say what I want. I didn't say you can't post on this board and I wasn't even talking to you. Does it really bother you that much what I say? Personlly I don't care if you post on this board but, I don't take back what I said. I have been on visiting opponents sites week after week and I have heard it all.

Furthermore I back him up on his post. I hope the Seahawks and Steelers become a huge rivalry.

I am saying that I am 360 people ahead of you on this site. I never said you weren't allowed to say what you want to say. I was retoring to your comment about us taking it to the Seahawks Huddle.

Personally, I really like it here......nothing but really good football people.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 09:18 PM

Dude you really need to freekin relax on the whole porter thing..ur taking it completely out of context here. Joey was certainly not asleep and had stevens not opened up his yap on national TV, joey will still be pumped up as all hell for this game. Surely you dont think he NEEDS to have trash talking to be effective.. He just prefers some good smack to get the blood boiling.

Just because you have no emotional leader on your team like we do doesnt make him wrong for what he does.. he talks the talk but he walks the walk even better.

ZornToLargent
02-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Dude you really need to freekin relax on the whole porter thing..ur taking it completely out of context here. Joey was certainly not asleep and had stevens not opened up his yap on national TV, joey will still be pumped up as all hell for this game. Surely you dont think he NEEDS to have trash talking to be effective.. He just prefers some good smack to get the blood boiling.

Just because you have no emotional leader on your team like we do doesnt make him wrong for what he does.. he talks the talk but he walks the walk even better.
Wait, wait, wait. Did you expect Stevens to say that our whole team is pulling for Bettis? The question was a joke and he answered it honestly. He said nothing about that dim wit Porter....yet, just like a know-it-all loud mouth, he has to be the loudest one in the room, even when he wasn't involved. That's called an attention *****. Stevens was asked a question...Porter just took it upon himself to start shit talking. Porter just needs to worry about himself, I am sure if Bettis took offense to it, he would have said something. Just like Porter said about Stevens, Porter has no place to talk. He's quite the dumbass.

Yes, I do think Porter needs this fire to get him excited....everyone says he has done this all year long.....what a pity his own strengths and his teammates strengths are not enough to get his fire burning. Too bad the accomplishments of your team is not enough to motivate Porter. Porter just makes himself look like a moron on TV?.over and over and over again?.with the finale this Sunday?..I can?t wait.

MagicHawk
02-03-2006, 10:02 PM

Steelers 27- seattle 10
No worries I am very sure the Seahawks respect the Steelers since it would be utter folly not to. I mean I would be a foolish girl to say you got to the Superbowl with smoke and mirrors, just remember the same thing goes for you guys.

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
A Few Words To Describe The Seahawks

Seafrauds
Seachickens

Butt Mother ****in Hell UGLY

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 11:07 PM
A Few Words To Describe The Seahawks

Seafrauds
Seachickens

Butt Mother ****in Hell UGLY
We are happy to concede in a beauty contest if you'd like.:wink:

MagicHawk
02-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Seconded!:cool:

WWIIOwheelz
02-03-2006, 11:21 PM
Nothing but football on Sunday, so no worries.

Took down the OSHA-approved Steelers hardhat I haven't worn in awhile down tonight from its perch in my closet. I last wore it at the big game the Steelers lost, back in '97. It will be purified this Sunday.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah: But there is something to be said about taking the road to the superbowl through home.
Granted, you can can't this as pretty much a home game for Pittsburgh because of the proximity, but it's not going to be the same as playing in Pittsburgh. The Hawk nation is growing.

I suppose you guys are gonna steal one of our names also.... Hawk Nation?? Why don't you all come up with something original... like the 12th man!! Here's one for you "Flock of Hawks"

SteelersNationsfl
02-04-2006, 12:49 AM
I suppose you guys are gonna steal one of our names also.... Hawk Nation?? Why don't you all come up with something original... like the 12th man!! Here's one for you "Flock of Hawks"

Originally Posted by Rust-Buster
But there is something to be said about taking the road to the superbowl through home.
Granted, you can can't this as pretty much a home game for Pittsburgh because of the proximity, but it's not going to be the same as playing in Pittsburgh. The Hawk nation is growing

We all know that Steeler Nation could never be taken.

If the hawks loose on sunday I think the nation will conceed from itself.

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 03:49 AM
Why would we want to steal a name like "Steeler Nation"?????

My question is what will the "Steeler Nation" do when they lose since everybody knows we will lose yes...????

BigAL
02-04-2006, 05:42 AM
As I recall that thug with rat fur on his face was the one that opened up his mouth

Ya mean the ugly mug you guys got takin snaps???

BTW, isn't it "raider" nation? Never recall the term steeler nation.....thought that was a Janet Jackson album......

http://www.seahawks.com/WallScreen/LogoTH.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Ya mean the ugly mug you guys got takin snaps???

BTW, isn't it "raider" nation? Never recall the term steeler nation.....thought that was a Janet Jackson album......

http://www.seahawks.com/WallScreen/LogoTH.jpg

For the record my blue/gray beeked friend..the Raiders took the "nation" monicker from us. The Steeler Nation was started before the Raider's ever decided to swipe it from us.

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Btw, Ben has something called a beard. Stevens has a dead rat sitting on his chin.

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2006, 10:49 AM
For the record my blue/gray beeked friend..the Raiders took the "nation" monicker from us. The Steeler Nation was started before the Raider's ever decided to swipe it from us.

Protect what belongs to us BRC!

SteelersNationsfl
02-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Btw, Ben has something called a beard. Stevens has a dead rat sitting on his chin.

now that's a good one...

Suitanim
02-04-2006, 05:12 PM

That one gay columnist from Denver said something to the effect that the Steelers would lose to the Bronco's because they wore "gaunt Halloween colors" or something like that. I guess he didn't realize black and orange are Halloween colors, and the Bronc's share exactly as many of the aforementioned colors as the Steelers.

seahawksfan
02-04-2006, 07:44 PM

What a bunch of bullshit. You may want to consider staying out of the sun; it's affected your pickled brain. LOL.

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. You may want to consider staying out of the sun; it's affected your pickled brain. LOL.

You may want to consider going on a ummm.....Seahawks board where opinions of tomorrow favor your team instead of acting like a complete prick on here? Your on a STEELERS MESSAGE BOARD, what do you expect to hear? Does this shock you? I'm sure If I went to the Seahawks message board it would be the exact same. Wake up.

jaysta
02-04-2006, 08:08 PM
What happened to the Seahawks fan's good sportsmanship in here? These guys are in the wrong place if they think they're going to hear everybody talking about how great the other team is. Get real.

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
What happened to the Seahawks fan's good sportsmanship in here? These guys are in the wrong place if they think they're going to hear everybody talking about how great the other team is. Get real.People are just getting cranked up a bit and getting ready for gametime, I will keep quietly confident myself.

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 08:39 PM
People are just getting cranked up a bit and getting ready for gametime, I will keep quietly confident myself.

Quietly confident? All you have been saying in here is how the Seahawks are going to win and that we will all be crying tomorrow.

Hold on....I'm going to use this ten year old question....ready?

What are you smoking? Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Quietly confident? All you have been saying in here is how the Seahawks are going to win and that we will all be crying tomorrow.

Hold on....I'm going to use this ten year old question....ready?

What are you smoking? Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That was an attempt at humor I guess it didn't work...I do wonder which post of mine ever said that you would all be crying tomorrow?

I know that I did say that this a pick'em game to me and that I am confident we will win but I have never given a score or said that the result would be a blowout for either side in reality, I did say that it is a hope of mine but not realistic.

Rust-Buster
02-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Okay, I'll drop Hawk Nation, and adopt, a Flock of Seahawks and grow a really big blue hairdo, then change my name to Mr. Dozen. *L*