PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's rematch.

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Now that the Steelers have been anointed Super Bowl Champions by the media, I'm really looking forward to sunday's rematch. Hopefully the Seahawks can even up the series!

Go Hawks!!!

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Now that the Steelers have been anointed Super Bowl Champions by the media, I'm really looking forward to sunday's rematch. Hopefully the Seahawks can even up the series!

Go Hawks!!!

This media crap is getting old there is one game to be played and be prepared to face the best team you have seen so far this season. the NFC is far inferior to the AFC this year as it was last so get over yourself

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 10:12 AM
This media crap is getting old there is one game to be played and be prepared to face the best team you have seen so far this season. the NFC is far inferior to the AFC this year as it was last so get over yourself

Yeah, no need to worry- you guys will be playing a Pop Warner team this weekend.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Actually, everybody I have heard on ESPN this morning picked the Seahawks. You can stop crying now.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, no need to worry- you guys will be playing a Pop Warner team this weekend.

yeah twist word did I say you were pop warner no i did not
I did correctly state that the afc was superior this year to the NFC

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Actually, everybody I have heard on ESPN this morning picked the Seahawks. You can stop crying now.

Sorry, you must have me confused with Joey Porter.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Sorry, you must have me confused with Joey Porter.

Like I stated before.......your fixation with Joey Porter scares us all. It's pathetic you have to play the "no respect" card in order to get pumped up for the Super Bowl.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Like I stated before.......your fixation with Joey Porter scares us all. It's pathetic you have to play the "no respect" card in order to get pumped up for the Super Bowl.

I think he has linebacker envy:sofunny:

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 10:25 AM

Ok, Away Jerseys.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Ok, Away Jerseys.

Jersey color is totally different than hearing the players and bandwagon fans of the opposing team screaming and crying "we are not getting any respect" during the Super Bowl. It's getting old and annoying. Get over it.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Ok, Away Jerseys.

White jersy's which we have won in the whole way. It's called superstition not playing the sympathy card

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 10:28 AM
White jersy's which we have won in the whole way. It's called superstition not playing the sympathy card

Thanks- we like Home Blue. 10-0, baby!!!!

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:29 AM

Thank you.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:30 AM

Now that that is settled can we talk about football and not fashion

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Thank you.

"We don't feel like a favorite. "It's not going to change our way of thinking. We still have the same mentality that we had during the last four weeks of the season..."

--Hines "underdog" Ward.

thumb 2 come
02-03-2006, 10:37 AM
"We don't feel like a favorite. "It's not going to change our way of thinking. We still have the same mentality that we had during the last four weeks of the season..."

--Hines "underdog" Ward.

Where the underdog in that he didn't say everyone was aginst us as you seem to have embraced he just said we are the same team not the favorite but he didn't say we are the underdog either

I am going to tell your parents to take away your computer

Prosdo
02-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Seriously who cares who the media picks. I could care less who picks the Steelers or the Seahawks. All I care about is what happens on that field.

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Here we go on the media card again... Too hard to formulate one's own idea, need to know what good ol Michael Irvin thinks....

Avoid Lloyd
02-03-2006, 12:10 PM

--Hines "underdog" Ward.

It's going to be REALLY great when you're gone after Sunday.

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks- we like Home Blue. 10-0, baby!!!!Too bad your not playing at home. So you can take your home record and the 12th man bs and screw!:chair:

HburgXL06
02-03-2006, 12:27 PM

Yea I'm thinkin you guys are da only people who like them ugly ass uniforms......glad you like proclaimin "10-0" maybe you'll be just as proud to say "10-1" because that 1 for you is our 1 FOR THE THUMB!! You guys really do have circular reasonin. You tell us Steelers fans that our heart don't matter and that you have all these stats about how good your team is....then when we come right back at you wit our own stats you tell us that stats don't matter and that it is the heart and will of the team that matters and how Seattle has more of that.....stick to an argument because no matter what way you work it I think we have more of both.

BuFu

SteelerFanInCA
02-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Seriously who cares who the media picks. I could care less who picks the Steelers or the Seahawks. All I care about is what happens on that field.
Right on!! It's not like they have been right anyways.

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 04:25 PM
What was this thread about?

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 04:29 PM

Well, much like every other thread this kid posts, absolutely nothing. We should just be thankful it's not another Joey Porter thread.

BB2W
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
PDX's menstrual cycle... camon dude, try and keep up.