PDA

View Full Version : Caption these two

Vincent
02-22-2010, 08:47 PM
I was watching the 2nd rats game and noticed an unusual scene at the end of the 1st quarter when CBS was showing fluff before going to break. Ben and Ray Ray, apparently before the game. They walked up to each other and gave a man hug. You wouldn't expect this between two teams that "hate" each other.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/vinnyq/BenRayRay.jpg

"I tried your lasagna recipe. Everybody loved it!! I'm gonna beacherass mufuggah!!"

supa_fly_steeler
02-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Ben should be whipped for his Incompentence.

This is unforgettable and unforgiveable.

Galax Steeler
02-23-2010, 04:42 AM
They are both great players and Ray has not been a fan favorite but the man can play the game of football.Ben and Ray are true warriors and they are just showing some respect for each other and the game of football. I have no problem with it.

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 04:44 AM
They are both great players and Ray has not been a fan favorite but the man can play the game of football.Ben and Ray are true warriors and they are just showing some respect for each other and the game of football. I have no problem with it.

True but how can he willingly share a joke with a Murderer.

Galax Steeler
02-23-2010, 04:49 AM

That is what I am saying drop his outside life from football. The man is one of the best to ever step on the field and I have to give him props. He was never convicted of murder so we will probably never know the truth. If that stuff would have never a happened how would you feel about him? The fact is he can play ball and has brought out the best in us over the years.:wink02:

solardave
02-23-2010, 06:47 AM

Alleged murderer. Now if Ben hugs Stallworth next year we'll know he's selling out.:tt:

solardave
02-23-2010, 06:52 AM
That is what I am saying drop his outside life from football. The man is one of the best to ever step on the field and I have to give him props. He was never convicted of murder so we will probably never know the truth. If that stuff would have never a happened how would you feel about him? The fact is he can play ball and has brought out the best in us over the years.:wink02:

A quick question. Would Lewis being playing for the Steelers after what went down?
Never proven but his character is in question. Sure, he is one of the best and if I put a side what happened I'd admire him, BUT and this is a big But, IT HAPPENED!! I'm a Steeler fan and for that reason character comes into play. :tt:

Prok
02-23-2010, 08:20 AM
ratbird ray to Ben: You are absolutely the toughest SOB to defend. Got mad love for yo game.

:drink:

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 08:22 AM

That's true and he's alot wiser now but it sure seems fishy lol.

Steelerindc
02-23-2010, 08:55 AM
A quick question. Would Lewis being playing for the Steelers after what went down?
Never proven but his character is in question. Sure, he is one of the best and if I put a side what happened I'd admire him, BUT and this is a big But, IT HAPPENED!! I'm a Steeler fan and for that reason character comes into play. :tt:

I hate the Ravens as much as anybody here but, Ray Lewis is an All World LB. What happened over 10yrs ago should be left in the past. At 22, I'm sure all of us has made questionable decisions and choices. I have no problems with opponents showing respect for one another.

What you fail to realize is that he was acquitted of the charges and has been a model citizen since, while the charges against Ben are still pending, anything to say about Ben being a rapist?

fansince'76
02-23-2010, 09:18 AM
What you fail to realize is that he was acquitted of the charges and has been a model citizen since, while the charges against Ben are still pending, anything to say about Ben being a rapist?

There are no criminal charges hanging over Ben, just a civil suit. BIG difference from a murder rap. The fact that there are still no criminal charges pending against Ben at this point I think speaks volumes to the validity of said civil suit.

Vincent
02-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Um, folks. This thread isn't a referendum on anyone's behavior. Simply a light "Gee, wonder what they said". That's your cue to insert a caption. You know, something clever, silly, or whatever.

I'm guessing as many times as they've beaten on each other there's a great deal of mutual respect at this point. I've seen that between Ben and Ed Reed as well.

supa_fly_steeler
02-23-2010, 10:29 AM
I hate the Ravens as much as anybody here but, Ray Lewis is an All World LB. What happened over 10yrs ago should be left in the past. At 22, I'm sure all of us has made questionable decisions and choices. I have no problems with opponents showing respect for one another.

anything about terrell suggs that was framed of rape but never got finished?

mulldog24
02-23-2010, 11:05 AM
These guys are professionals, nothing wrong IMO with them showing respect for each other.:drink:

vasteeler
02-23-2010, 11:44 AM

this coming from somwone who has a dog killer as their sig :doh::doh:

steelpride12
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
I have 0 respect for Ray as an individual and for his off the field "matters." If Ben wants to have a moment of respect for Ray and take a second I have no problem with that one bit. Ray is a warrior on the field and one of the toughest to ever play and Im sure Ben was not thinking about Murder when that happened.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Ray: "Ben, you going to throw the ball away at all today?"

Ben: "Ray, when do I EVER throw the ball away? And we're wearing our throwback jerseys so you know we're going to win!"

kirklandrules
02-23-2010, 01:30 PM

Ray's charges were dropped as part of a deal that he rat his friends out ... which he did. So the government decided the blood on Ray's shirt and in his limo could be overlooked if he would squeal like the rat fink he is.

In the future, you may want to stick with the Ravens fan blogs.

For those that may have missed it, here's a video that says it all ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XZDzOGFXts&feature=PlayList&p=43D8C26513AEAD65&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=12

Glace
02-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Caption - "Want me to stab her for you?"

Vincent
02-23-2010, 05:07 PM

:toofunny::rofl::sofunny:

SteelersMongol
02-23-2010, 08:23 PM

:rofl: ROTFLMAO

steelerdude15
02-23-2010, 09:47 PM

No offense, but it's not that big of a deal.

Galax Steeler
02-24-2010, 04:31 AM
These guys are professionals, nothing wrong IMO with them showing respect for each other.:drink:

That is exactly what I was trying to say.

Curtain_of_Steel
02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Ray: Man I feel raped again, just like when I was in the slammer. Thanks again for humiliating our QB, again.

Ben: You were in the slammer, for who for what?

steelerdave1969
02-25-2010, 09:04 PM

Gimme a break Supa.. These players / Teams hate each other on the field and thats for sure, but I guarentee you one thing... they RESPECT each other and this is more of RESPECT than anything.

Prok
02-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Gimme a break Supa.. These players / Teams hate each other on the field and thats for sure, but I guarentee you one thing... they RESPECT each other and this is more of RESPECT than anything.

No offense. But every time I read one of your posts, I get a headache. Can't imagine why. Although i've always been the type to make mountains outta molehills.

:grin:

Northside Jonny
02-25-2010, 09:45 PM
You guys are ubelievable ! This is just two of the best players in the game showing a little respect for eachother. But to have a little fun with it here we go .

Ray "Come on Ben if you take it easy and let us win I'll suck your D**k"

Ben" Silly fa***t D**ks are for chicks"

Vincent
03-10-2010, 11:10 AM
http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/vinnyq/BenRayRay.jpg

Look Homey, I know you well enough to know yer gonna need Ed at some point. He's great! He got me off death row. Here's his number.

SteelMember
03-10-2010, 11:18 AM
"If your ever in trouble in Georgia... I know a guy. Here's his number."

pete74
03-10-2010, 11:48 AM
i see nothing wrong with this. even though i dont like ray lewis because of all the grief he causes the steelers i definatly respect the guy and feel he may be the best MLB to ever play the game. we tend to hate all players in our division that do not play for the steelers but at the end of the day there just normal people doing there jobs. the reason some of us hate players from a different team is because there good players. you never see anyone saying they hate a 3rd OG backup so i guess the more we hate a player the happier they should be. in my mind ray lewis is nothing more then a great and inspiring football player

supa_fly_steeler
03-10-2010, 12:23 PM
He's asking Ray Lewis for that attorneys contact info

TackleMeBen
03-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Ben: Do you think your hommies you ratted out know anyone that can do me a BIG favor??

Ray: probably, why ben?

Ben : well there is this nutjob i screwed and now she is sueing me.

Ray : i will text you their number after the game.

supa_fly_steeler
03-10-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL^