PDA

View Full Version : duce

louisvillecards
02-03-2006, 10:16 AM
will cowher pull duce out of a hat and put him on the field i have a feeling that he will i just dont know why i feel this way

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Well, with Kreider listed as questionable there is always the possibility. From what I understand Duce was practicing with the team yesterday.

SteelCityPride
02-03-2006, 10:23 AM
I would love to see him on the field again. I got much love for what Willie Parker has done this year, but I guess I am still not convinced about him being our back too far into the future. I think Duce is an amazing running back if he can only stay healthy. As much as I hate to say this, in my opinion, you wont see Duce in the super bowl. I would love to see it for him. When you ask me, Duce or Haynes, I dont even think twice and give it to Duce, shoot I would rather have Duce in there than Willie, esp with Willie's ball handling of late. I hope they put him in, I don't forsee it, but at the very least, I hope Cowher keeps the job open next year and camp and lets it be very competitive, cuz I think Duce works his ass off this offseason and comes in next year on a mission.

louisvillecards
02-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Well, with Kreider listed as questionable there is always the possibility. From what I understand Duce was practicing with the team yesterday.
i saw him practicing with the team on nfl network i heard his dad died and he just got to detroit the day before