PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Combine Weigh-ins/Measurements

Steeldude
02-26-2010, 02:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/combine/players#players-tab-set-1:players-grid-container-position

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#tp-tab-set-1:tp-grid-container-bench-press

height, weight, 40 yard, bench press, broad jump etc....

Northside Jonny
02-26-2010, 03:10 PM
I am so damn curious to see how much Mount Cody weighs! If he can hit 350 and falls to the steelers in the
2nd I sure hope they draft him.

jollyrob68
02-26-2010, 04:54 PM
I am so damn curious to see how much Mount Cody weighs! If he can hit 350 and falls to the steelers in the
2nd I sure hope they draft him.

I f he was there in the 2nd they'd snatch him up unless they have their eye on another NT later in the draft. I still want Myron Rolle in the second if he gets past New England.

Texasteel
02-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Very interesting, Matt Tennant weighs in at 300 lb.

Steeldude
02-27-2010, 12:19 PM
bruce campbell is tearing it up

Chidi29
02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
DT Linval Joseph came in a lot shorter than listed at 6'4. Think that's a good thing for us at least for those who wanted him as a possibility at DE or NT.

Chidi29
02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Dorin Dickerson ran a 4.4....wow!

Chidi29
02-27-2010, 04:38 PM
bruce campbell is tearing it up

Interesting article from profootballtalk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/27/some-still-have-bruce-campbell-low-on-the-board/

Says that a league soruce says multiple teams have him pegged as a 4th rounder. Can't see hm falling that low but interesting nonetheless.

Galax Steeler
02-27-2010, 04:50 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/27/some-still-have-bruce-campbell-low-on-the-board/

Says that a league soruce says multiple teams have him pegged as a 4th rounder. Can't see hm falling that low but interesting nonetheless.

What in the world there is no way he falls that far someone must have smoked there breakfast.

Chidi29
02-27-2010, 04:59 PM
It's more important for Campbell, and any lineman in general, to do well in the shuttle drills than the 40 IMO.

But like I said, I agree he won't fall that low. Especially with how prized LTs are.

supa_fly_steeler
02-27-2010, 05:14 PM
People that grade him a 4th rounder are like the Bengals and go 4-12 each year.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
02-27-2010, 05:54 PM

How do you know which teams are grading him where? Simply running the fastest 40 is not enough to vault a player to the top of his position. If you believe so you put way to much stock into running as opposed to his body of work at the previous level and the intangibles that make a player succesful at his position. Combine numbers nice but they are not a direct translation to on the field numbers.

BKAnthem
02-27-2010, 06:11 PM
How do you know which teams are grading him where? Simply running the fastest 40 is not enough to vault a player to the top of his position. If you believe so you put way to much stock into running as opposed to his body of work at the previous level and the intangibles that make a player succesful at his position. Combine numbers nice but they are not a direct translation to on the field numbers.

no the 40 time is not enough...but i bet scouts are ordering up his game tapes now instead of just pegging him for 3rd or 4th round...

Northside Jonny
02-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Is it just me or does Iupati not impress anyone else!!!!!

jollyrob68
02-27-2010, 07:13 PM

Hes an Athlete but you can see he's young,raw and could of used another year in college. Both football & classes.

jollyrob68
02-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Is it just me or does Iupati not impress anyone else!!!!!

I like him but like you said not overly impressed anymore. I'd still want him but I want Maurkice Pouncey even more after the combine and I turned around on Trent Williams.
I think that Anthony Davis will slip our way. I'll take Pouncey as our new Center or he can play Guard for a year.

Northside Jonny
02-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I hope we land Jeff Byers late he is another C/G . Could be a very good pro and the steal of the draft.

jollyrob68
02-27-2010, 07:21 PM

It was reported in the combine blogs plus if you look at the tapes they were showing and what Mike Mayock was asking him you can see he's still raw. But If The Steelers took him he'd have time to sit for a year instead of Hills. They Tender Colon and see how Campbell develops. However in that case I wouldn't waste the 18th pick on him when you can get Pouncey,Iupati or a D lineman or ILB.
So hope he does slip to the 4th and we take him in the 3rd. Dont forget about THE RAIDERS AND SPEED.LOL:tt04:

jollyrob68
02-27-2010, 07:22 PM

UNFORTUNATLY The Bengals/Bungals won our division & made The Playoffs.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
02-27-2010, 07:28 PM
It was reported in the combine blogs plus if you look at the tapes they were showing and what Mike Mayock was asking him you can see he's still raw. But If The Steelers took him he'd have time to sit for a year instead of Hills. They Tender Colon and see how Campbell develops. However in that case I wouldn't waste the 18th pick on him when you can get Pouncey,Iupati or a D lineman or ILB.
So hope he does slip to the 4th and we take him in the 3rd. Dont forget about THE RAIDERS AND SPEED.LOL:tt04:

I was refering to Dorin Dickerson not Bruce Campbell. There is no way Campbell falls to the fourth.

jollyrob68
02-27-2010, 08:37 PM
I was refering to Dorin Dickerson not Bruce Campbell. There is no way Campbell falls to the fourth.

Ok if dorin falls to the 4th then we should snatch him up. 3rd Dorin,Toby Gearhart or Jordan Shipley.

Steeldude
02-28-2010, 09:49 AM
one of the issues involving campbell has to do with his brain. does anyone know anything about it in more detail?

Steeldude
03-01-2010, 07:53 AM
did anyone watch jeff owens, DT out of georgia, do his bench? from what i saw he was short-arming some of them, but they gave him 44.

weathersoon did 34 reps. that's pretty good. looks to be a gym rat.

i am interested in knowing what eric norwood will get.

taztroy43
03-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok if dorin falls to the 4th then we should snatch him up. 3rd Dorin,Toby Gearhart or Jordan Shipley.

I would take dorin in the 3rd round....the guy looks to be able to play WR @ the next level......he can play H back as well for us.....man the dude is just a STUD.....43" vertical jump....4.40 time and I think he put up 24 reps of 225lbs......I hope we get him early!!!!

Steeldude
03-02-2010, 05:30 AM
cody did not do the bench. i guess after his 20 inch vertical he didn't want to further embarass himself by benching. i am guessing he would do 18 reps at the most.