PDA

View Full Version : 'Pacman' plans March 19 audition in bid for return to NFL

supa_fly_steeler
02-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Adam “Pacman” Jones will work out for NFL scouts March 19, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

The cornerback, whose troubled past has left him out of the NFL since the 2008 season, will hold a pro day-style workout in New Orleans following Tulane’s pro day.

Jones, a 2005 first-round draft pick by the Titans, recently worked out for the Bengals and generated interest from that team, according to a source. However, he wants to assess the market and show scouts what he can do.

Jones was involved in several incidents with police and was suspended for the 2007 season, but he has stayed out of trouble for several months and is trying to get back in the league.

Will anyone actually turn up LMAO

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/28/pacman-schedules-march-19-workout-for-teams/

tony hipchest
02-28-2010, 04:39 PM
welcome to the ravens. they need an attempted murderer to add to the 2 murderers they already have.

supa_fly_steeler
02-28-2010, 04:42 PM
welcome to the ravens. they need an attempted murderer to add to the 2 murderers they already have.

He was too much of a ***** to try to kill so got some backups to do it.

steelerdude15
02-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Pacman sucks, any team getting him are a bunch of morons.

supa_fly_steeler
02-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Pacman sucks, any team getting him are a bunch of morons.

He was a good Cornerback and was suppose to be the shutdown Corner for the Titans.

Had amazing talent.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-28-2010, 05:36 PM
He was a good Cornerback and was suppose to be the shutdown Corner for the Titans.

Had amazing talent.

Had is the main word in that statement. He was pretty good with the Titans. I don't think he was a shutdown corner in Tennessee, but he wasn't awful. In Dallas he didn't look very good, not as a corner or as a kick/punt returner.

I honestly don't think that he will be signed by anyone.

pete74
02-28-2010, 06:38 PM
he's a freaking loser. he was a great player at one time and had the chance to run a spectacular 12 year carear but he choose a different route. he's an out of shape loser now and i hope nobody picks him up.

Vincent
02-28-2010, 06:52 PM
My last memory of that "individual" was the 08 cowfelons game when we trashed him on a specials team play. One of our guys reached into the pile, pulled him out and tossed him on the ground like so much garbage.

The kid has balls to think he merits a "pro day". Recall one who actually merited such an event was our HoF CB Rod Woodson who worked out for scouts at his alma mater to demonstrate that his knee was fine, and went on to play at top level for years to come.

Toss pacshit on the dung heap of thug history.

Psyychoward86
02-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Too be fair, he made some nice breakups with the cowboys.

And also, oooo bengals. Thugs are becoming a trademark for Cincy :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
03-01-2010, 03:38 AM
Why don't he just give up he is a nothing in the NFL. I am sure someone will give him a try but like always he will be a failure.

lionslicer
03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
He's too out of shape, if I recall, didn't the Bengals try him out like last month and he gave a very terrible performance?
The dude probably hasn't exersized, lifted weights or eaten right in 2-3 years, he can't just get off the couch and decide like that he can play. It would take him the whole offseason just to get to 3/4ths the player he was back in 2005-2006.

supa_fly_steeler
03-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Too be fair, he made some nice breakups with the cowboys.

And also, oooo bengals. Thugs are becoming a trademark for Cincy :chuckle:

trademark it always was :applaudit:

Psyychoward86
03-01-2010, 04:44 PM
He's too out of shape, if I recall, didn't the Bengals try him out like last month and he gave a very terrible performance?
The dude probably hasn't exersized, lifted weights or eaten right in 2-3 years, he can't just get off the couch and decide like that he can play. It would take him the whole offseason just to get to 3/4ths the player he was back in 2005-2006.

wasnt that Matt Jones?

Indo
03-01-2010, 04:49 PM

:rofl:

lionslicer
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
wasnt that Matt Jones?

damn, my bad :p

supa_fly_steeler
03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
damn, my bad :p

not really your bad nobody cares nothing about them to remember there past achievements because there are none lol

zulater
03-03-2010, 06:14 AM
I woudn't care if he showed more talent in his workout than he did prior to his draft year, the guy's a thug and shouldn't be in the league. There's a man in Vegas who's got no feeling below his waist and never will because of actions that Jones initiated. And that's far from being it when it comes to violent situations that Thugman has been involved in. When you look at his incident sheet in it's entirety it's hard to come to any conclusion other than he's a borderline sociopath. Why any team or any fan of a team would want to bring this malevolent piece of crap into their locker room is beyond me. :mad:

http://thetoxiclife.blogspot.com/2007/03/adam-pacman-jones-football-player-or.html

supa_fly_steeler
03-03-2010, 12:13 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/ECKoolAid/lolsports/pacman-tna.jpg

Farmers in an eastern Indian state have asked their unmarried daughters to plough parched fields naked in a bid to embarrass the weather gods to bring some badly needed monsoon rain. If that doesn't work, the farmers plan to bring over Pacman Jones to make it rain. ---> jokes i got froma site

According to NFL.com's Jason La Canfora, free agent CB Pacman Jones "could be a strong possibility" to resurface with the Lions.
Jones played for Lions coach Jim Schwartz when Schwartz was the Titans' defensive coordinator, and was one of the league's top young cover corners at that time. Pacman has scheduled a Pro Day-style workout for March 19.