View Full Version : Best NFL Wide Receivers of All Time List

supa_fly_steeler
02-28-2010, 09:32 PM
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-nfl-wide-receivers.asp

LMAO AT 10

10) Chad Johnson

“best football player ever”

tacoboy

“Chad is the total package he has amazing catches and the best touchdown celebrations of all time above anyone”

wolffwalker

“Chad Johnson is one of the top 5 wide receivers in the NFL right now maybe top 10 all-time. His athletic talent is unbelievable. The dude is tall, amazing quickness and nice cuts. He outran a race horse, like seriously. He is not as fast as Randy Moss, does not have as great route running ability or hands such as Marvin Harrison, and does not have the consistency of Jerry Rice. He is a step or two under all those categories but that is still freakin amazing considering the aforementioned players are the best in NFL history at those crafts. Playing alongside a future Hall of Famer quarterback such as Carson Palmer doesn’t hurt. As long as the guy doesn’t get traded (nor Palmer) and doesn’t have season or career ending injuries (or Palmer) he will rack up stats that might put him in top ten categories when it comes to receptions, yards, and touchdowns all-time. He also has some of the best touchdown dances ever and the dude doesn’t care if he is fined for it, he’ll continue it and thats why we love him. Modesty could be a bit better still. If he, Palmer, or the entire team could step up and he has some postseason success he along with Palmer will go down as some of the best at their positions. They are already in the top five or ten QB-WR duos ever in a league that consists of; Manning and Harrison, Brady and Moss, Montanna and Rice, Young and Rice. Very Nice Group and they all won superbowls together (Moss is about to). Go Ocho Cinco!”

yougnr1116

It gave me a laugh as well as the others

steelerdude15
03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
The dumbest list I've ever seen, thank god it's not from ESPN or anybody like that.

SteelersMongol
03-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Chad is not best in his position (nor Palmer). :toofunny:

Galax Steeler
03-01-2010, 05:19 AM
Chad is not best in his position (nor Palmer). :toofunny:

He is nowhere near the top ten.:rofl:

supa_fly_steeler
03-01-2010, 05:49 AM
They think he is good wr just because of celebrations that are shitty?

hmmm needs to be jailed away from a keyboard imo

steeldawg
03-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Future HOF quarterback Carson Palmer???? Chad Johnson top 5 of all time??? I'm gonna pretend i didnt even read this.