PDA

View Full Version : Shes a STEELER fan - Hes a SEAHAWKS fan!

dreams_101
02-03-2006, 07:16 PM
HOW EXCITING IS IT TO HAVE ONE OF EACH IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD? AND MARRIED? I DONT KNOW WHO IS LOOKING FORWARD TO IT MORE! BIG DECORATIONS PLANNED AND PARTY TO BOOT:) OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW WHO IS GOING TO WIN:) SHE IS!!!!! SHE IS FROM PITTSBURGH AREA. . .TRANSPLANTED. . .HE IS FROM SEATTLE. . .TRANSPLANTED. . . .MET AND MARRIED IN THE SOUTH! GO STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELERS!

clevestinks
02-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Maybe women are smarter?????

PDX Hawk fan
02-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Maybe women are smarter?????

I think feminine types can just relate more to the Steelers...

Suitanim
02-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I think feminine types can just relate more to the Steelers...
Yup, chicks dig heterosexual QB's...makes sense.

dreams_101
02-03-2006, 09:39 PM
is there a way to post pics on this thread? I will post decor of SUPER BOWL party:)

Hawk Believer
02-03-2006, 10:14 PM
This thread title sounds like a promo for a lame sitcom.

MagicHawk
02-03-2006, 10:28 PM
is there a way to post pics on this thread? I will post decor of SUPER BOWL party:)That I wouldn't mind seeing, also no fighting come game time!!:rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2006, 11:00 PM
The Women had a brain

Big7Ben
02-03-2006, 11:50 PM
WOAH did i just read a SEACHICKEN fan's post??
nevermind.. i guess they r allowed in here..

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 12:03 AM
thanks for taking off the caps lock :smile:

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 01:05 AM
I have to give her credit for staying true to the Black 'n Gold, but there is no way, I mean NO WAY I could ever have a long term relationship, including marriage, with any guy who is not a Steelers fan. Just not gonna happen. Nope... Nuh-uh... Just wouldn't work out.

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 04:09 AM
I have to give her credit for staying true to the Black 'n Gold, but there is no way, I mean NO WAY I could ever have a long term relationship, including marriage, with any guy who is not a Steelers fan. Just not gonna happen. Nope... Nuh-uh... Just wouldn't work out.
Interesting that you would grade a man that could be a great father over a thing like liking a certain team? You can't be for real, just asking girl to girl since I couldn't care less if my boyfriend/girlfriend etc. liked a different team than myself since they damn well better have their own views, compared to actaully being up to snuff to raise a family and such.

Rotorhead
02-04-2006, 08:43 AM
My fiance is a Broncos fan, and I mean fanatic! In fact her entire family as well as my entire family are Broncos fans! Fortunately (for them) I was not around to rub it in when we demolished their team! (Probably would have been sleeping on the couch if I had been around!)

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Interesting that you would grade a man that could be a great father over a thing like liking a certain team? You can't be for real, just asking girl to girl since I couldn't care less if my boyfriend/girlfriend etc. liked a different team than myself since they damn well better have their own views, compared to actaully being up to snuff to raise a family and such.

Any man who is not a Steelers fan is an entirely different species. Trust me on that. True blue, diehard Steelers boys are the way to go for me! They are the best! I'm glad you think Steelers girls would work for you since they have their own views! :bouncy: Are you implying that Steelers boys aren't good providers and fathers? Would you like to convert?