PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben went on a drinking spree?? I hope not.

rickmastfan67
02-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Somebody just posted this link below at another forum that I go to. It's about Big Ben and I'm thinking it's fake, but I want some second opinions before I go on the attack.

So, what do you guys think?

http://info.break.com/static/break/html/benr.html

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Even IF the pictures are valid............He's young, rich, famous and one hell of a QB. What do expect the kid to do? He's having fun. Is he the only person under the age of 25 that enjoys women and alcohol?

Better yet, is he the only kid under 25 that is "permitted" to enjoy women and alcohol. It's not a big deal. He is human.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Repost..

take from it what you want, I still call BS on the validity of the pics !

rickmastfan67
02-03-2006, 08:17 PM
It's a repost? Dang. I used the search function and the site didn't come up.

WWIIOwheelz
02-03-2006, 08:28 PM
It's legit..... and is this Dustin!?

BlackNGold203
02-03-2006, 09:07 PM
word has it that was after the Indy game...so whats the problem?

SteelersNation7
02-03-2006, 09:31 PM
I think it's the Ben impersinator...what's his name????

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-03-2006, 11:53 PM
if he gets us superbowl XL ill buy him his drinks and his women their drinks....
LOL.....not that he needs my money...which is very little

Koopa
02-03-2006, 11:57 PM
a drinking spree? wtf? the dude is just out having fun, it's not like he's turning into a full blown alcoholic. let the dude have fun and enjoy himself

Big7Ben
02-04-2006, 12:11 AM
I don't think it's him.. if so, Big Ben's over 21 and a famous Quaterback, so what do you expect.. HAVE FUN BIG BEN!

One day i'm meeting Big Ben.. no matter what.. :tt:

Koopa
02-04-2006, 12:23 AM
wtf? how do you not think it's him?

Big7Ben
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
I don't care anymore.. people had picture editors.. and they also called him a dumb name so what makes u think it's 100% him? Don't answer that, not worth fighting over.........

One day we will meet.. I love you Big Ben <33

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Maybe some Photoshop or something... Only 1 good photo and there is awful lot of room for touch up in that pic. I could easily see that being a doctored pic. somehow I also just don't see him partyin in a basement or bombshelter or wherever that " party " was.

Koopa
02-04-2006, 12:38 AM
I don't care anymore.. people had picture editors.. and they also called him a dumb name so what makes u think it's 100% him? Don't answer that, not worth fighting over.........

One day we will meet.. I love you Big Ben <33

i seriously hope you are a chick...............and i haven't seen anything bad about him, i didn't click on the link, i saw pics of him with some hot chicks on another site getting wasted

ngreene15
02-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Some of you people are naive enough to think that football players on this team don't go out and have fun like that? Come on, you should know from your own life that that is what happens, big deal if it's Ben... Let him have fun.

Big7Ben
02-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Yes.. Let men be men.. and to answer your question I am a Chick... lol

augustashark
02-04-2006, 01:42 AM
I stayed away from the other thread regarding this topic, mostly because I'm in the minority. I know 20 somethings are going to do these kinda things, hell I know I did! But I was not the starting QB of a team that is trying to win a championship for the 1st time since 1980! My whole feeling is that these things can wait till after the season...He needs to know that he is very very important to this franchise and he is paid millions of dollars not to act like all the other people his age (during the season)! Guess I'm either old school or a prude!

With that said I also think they may be fakes!

Koopa
02-04-2006, 01:45 AM
I stayed away from the other thread regarding this topic, mostly because I'm in the minority. I know 20 somethings are going to do these kinda things, hell I know I did! But I was not the starting QB of a team that is trying to win a championship for the 1st time since 1980! My whole feeling is that these things can wait till after the season...He needs to know that he is very very important to this franchise and he is paid millions of dollars not to act like all the other people his age (during the season)! Guess I'm either old school or a prude!

With that said I also think they may be fakes!

so you would rather have big ben locked up in his hotel room getting all nervous and putting more pressure on himself? at least with this he can just go chill calm his nerves and have some fun with these hot chicks in the pics. that's probably why hasselback ain't got no hair, he's to uptight and is probably locked up worrying about what porter and troy is gonna do to him instead of relaxing like ben

Koopa
02-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Yes.. Let men be men.. and to answer your question I am a Chick... lol

lol, i was just asking cause of this "One day we will meet.. I love you Big Ben <33" it would be kind of wierd if a dude was running around on a message board saying that lol

augustashark
02-04-2006, 01:51 AM
so you would rather have big ben locked up in his hotel room getting all nervous and putting more pressure on himself? at least with this he can just go chill calm his nerves and have some fun with these hot chicks in the pics. that's probably why hasselback ain't got no hair, he's to uptight and is probably locked up worrying about what porter and troy is gonna do to him instead of relaxing like ben

No I would'nt, but I can only think of what Joe Montana, Danny M and Steve Young were doing as they made their runs at the SB......I would bet the house they were'nt doing this!

I'm not saying he can not have fun and party.....Just do it after the season!

Koopa
02-04-2006, 02:00 AM
No I would'nt, but I can only think of what Joe Montana, Danny M and Steve Young were doing as they made their runs at the SB......I would bet the house they were'nt doing this!

well they didn't have cameras back then so no one would know lol

augustashark
02-04-2006, 02:09 AM
well they didn't have cameras back then so no one would know lol

Your right.....Agree to disagree!(anchor man quote:sofunny: ) "It's black panther....made with real bits of panther......gauranteed to work 60% of the time every time"!!!:sofunny:

blitzburgher
02-04-2006, 08:42 AM
as long as he plays good on sundays who cares ! he doing what any normal 25 yr old would be doing! supposedly they are fake though .

GoStillersGo
02-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Who cares?

... it's not like it was on a Al and Alma's Supper Club cruise.

Was it? :wink:

24seven
02-04-2006, 01:17 PM
You can't prove anything by those pictures.. Not one of them shows him downing anything.. He could have been putting on an act for the camera.. He's dumpin it down the girls throats but not his own.. I think he was playing it up but it's not like it was yesterday so whatever..

lotas
02-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Your right.....Agree to disagree!(anchor man quote:sofunny: ) "It's black panther....made with real bits of panther......gauranteed to work 60% of the time every time"!!!:sofunny:
Sorry I have to correct it cause I'm a movie quote guy lol

"It's called sex panther...it's made with real bits of panther, so you know it's good."
"Yes, it's quite pungent"
"You know they've run tests (?) 60% of the time it works....everytime"
"Brian, I'm going to be honest, that smells like pure gasoline."

As far as the ben ordeal. I could photoshop absolutely anything after my photoshop class, and boy do I mean anything. There is no limit to what you can do, especially if you take your time and know how to use photoshop well. One thing, if it was photoshopped, the person did very good as far as the lighting, normally in photoshopped pics the person who is superimposed in will have a slightly different contrast with the rest of the other people, but the light here is uniform.

Regardless I could care less...if it was after the Indy game...look how he played in Denver. Lol he could go on a 21run and do the century club everynight of this past week if he's gonna play like he did in Denver!
go steelers

Hammer67
02-04-2006, 01:28 PM
You people need medication! :sofunny:

Who the hell cares if he went out on the town? He is 23, rich and famous. Jesus...give the guy a break. I go out for happy hours at my job, why can't he?

I know these pics are legit. I have seen Steelers out and partying on the South Side. I know Ben likes to go out and down a few. He should...he's 23. You only live once...party it up. Especially if they're winning!

These pics were taken after the Colts game oint he South Side.

tony hipchest
02-04-2006, 02:21 PM

I'm not saying he can not have fun and party.....Just do it after the season!ive heard rumors about marino and his partying days in college. and ive heard that the questions of his extra curricular activities are what led the steelers to pass on him.

siss
02-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Even if these pics are fake that last one where him and the chick are posing is to real. How can yu photo shop a facial expression. And if its an imposter he must be Ben's evil twin, because it looks remarkable like him.

Suitanim
02-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Much ado about nothing

caligirlsteelerfan86
02-05-2006, 01:27 AM
When I first saw the pics, I was a bit upset. But, then I had to remind myself that Ben is a regular guy. He has the right to try to live a somewhat normal life and have fun, and at that age going out and drinking is okay. Ben is a normal 23 year old (hope I got his age right), if the guy didn't go out and have fun I'd be worried. The media has portrayed him as this great religious can do nothing wrong thing, maybe the media had us thinking he stays at home playing video games and drinking choco milk. We must remember he is young, wants to have fun, and is under alot of stress. I don't believe he'd blow a game and most importantly the Superbowl because he got wasted. Drink on Ben...have fun....you deserve it!

Rust-Buster
02-05-2006, 05:10 AM
You can't really pinpoint the date on the pics. The writing on his shirt looks fake. If he was out partying on the off season, who cares. The beards the best way to date the photos. I gotta admit, I'm more interested in Bin Laden's beard, and where the hell he is at.

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 05:22 AM
More media creation crap....it isn't like the bulk of media is New York based so you draw your own conclusion as to the validity..or not of these "pictures".

bozz723
02-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Why are there even people saying those pictures are fake ? There is no way they are fake, that is Ben, he is drinking, and thank God because if ihe wasn't then there is reason to be worried because he wouldnt be normal.

ITS GAME DAY

3 to be 4
02-05-2006, 08:24 AM

Danny M?? you mean his ONE Super Bowl? weird to lump him with the other 2 champions.

anyways, its a darn good thing Bradshaw and Stabler and Namath or McMahon didnt drink the week before a Super Bowl :rolleyes:

SalukiSteelers
02-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Looks like he was sippin' on a little Patron, maybe? I love the "Drink like a champion" t-shirt. A local bar here in Carbondale called Pinch Penny Pub sells those bastards and they have a sign hanging in the bar that says the same thing. Hey, as long as it wasn't last night, who cares? If I were starting QB for the Steelers I'd probably have liver cancer and a raging STD. Go Steelers and here's to Big Ben getting some drunk lovin'.

fergusonat
02-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I think his beard is shorter these days...maybe those are from a while ago. Somebody said from after the Indy game maybe? That seems like it would be more likely. And if that is the case, then he still played one hell of a game in Denver, so DRINK UP!

:tt: Maybe beer is Ben's talent juice :tt: