PDA

View Full Version : Rank these players in order of preference at the 18 spot

vrabinec
03-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Obviously some of them will be gone, but who really knows which ones.

Iupati
Thomas
Robinson
Haden
Bulaga
Davis
T. Williams
Weatherspoon
McClain
Mays
Pauncey
D. Williams
Hughes
Odrick
McCourty
Campbell

pete74
03-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Obviously some of them will be gone, but who really knows which ones.

Iupati
Thomas
Robinson
Haden
Bulaga
Davis
T. Williams
Weatherspoon
McClain
Mays
Pauncey
D. Williams
Hughes
Odrick
McCourty
Campbell

its tough because alot wont be there. if bulaga or cambell are there i say take them but that is unlikely. thomas and mays probably wont be there as well but i would take either one. its tough to rank because the combine is still going on

7willBheaven
03-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Just an FYI the combine was over yesterday. And just say no to Campbell...too much of a risk.

Northside Jonny
03-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Just an FYI the combine was over yesterday. And just say no to Campbell...too much of a risk.

For some reason the guy scares me 2. I wonder if he has enough of a mean streak?

Aussie_steeler
03-04-2010, 03:29 AM
This is a quick go at the list:

McClain
Haden
Bulaga
Iupati
D. Williams
T. Williams
Pouncey
Davis
Thomas
Weatherspoon
Mays
Odrick
Robinson
McCourty
Campbell
Hughes

pete74
03-04-2010, 04:51 AM

i work so i dont watsh it. i have to wait for the highlites on espn so for me its not. as for cambell, like any player there is a risk but he also has the biggest upside. he is huge and runs a 4.7 which is extremly uncommon for his size. he did great on the bench press and has the longest arms in this years tackels. i think he is raw but i also think he will develop into a great LT. obviously were all speaking opinions here and only time will tell though