PDA

View Full Version : Just to inform you

PittdaBurgh56
03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Weatherspoon put up 35 reps on the bench and ran 4.43-4.48 in the 40 at his pro day.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
03-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Not suprised to see his 40 time go down 2 tenths of a second from the combine. I have heard that numerous colleges have their prospects run pro day 40's at a slight decline to improve times.

HometownGal
03-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Bu, bu, but Earl Thomas! :couch: :chuckle:

Northside Jonny
03-04-2010, 08:19 PM
That a Baby SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOON!

7willBheaven
03-04-2010, 08:49 PM
That a Baby SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOON!

Man North...you (and the rest of us) rag on Supa for being all crazy about his guy...your getting very close to that same thing hahaha.

supa_fly_steeler
03-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Man North...you (and the rest of us) rag on Supa for being all crazy about his guy...your getting very close to that same thing hahaha.

I would say he is far more than i was lol

Northside Jonny
03-05-2010, 10:13 AM

No way not even colse. Besides I'm done till draft day and then it's all about SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO N!

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
No way not even colse. Besides I'm done till draft day and then it's all about SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO N!

Yes you are the above just proves it you just spam around spoon, i kept thomas to just earl thomas. in every thread you go around spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. If you kept it to Spoon or Weatherspoon it wouldnt be such a problem but you have a problem with him lol

Northside Jonny
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes you are the above just proves it you just spam around spoon, i kept thomas to just earl thomas. in every thread you go around spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. If you kept it to Spoon or Weatherspoon it wouldnt be such a problem but you have a problem with him lol

Hey buddy this is a Weatherspoon thread! LOL

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Hey buddy this is a Weatherspoon thread! LOL

Yes it is lol but the SPOON chant is everywhere from earl thomas thread to a riser slider thread lol.

Nadroj 20
03-05-2010, 10:24 AM

I dont think so lol, you may be getting better but there was a stretch that every other post you made had something about Earl Thomas in it :chuckle:

I never thought it was a huge deal though.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
I dont think so lol, you may be getting better but there was a stretch that every other post you made had something about Earl Thomas in it :chuckle:

I never thought it was a huge deal though.

:chuckle:

SteelerNation12
03-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Would love the pick. But with the other pressing needs we have, its no likely to happen.

devilsdancefloor
03-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Would love the pick. But with the other pressing needs we have, its no likely to happen.

we need a ILB just as bad as any of our needs.

SS43Polamalu
03-07-2010, 04:44 PM

I would have to disagree, Farrior may have lost a step but he's got a few years left and we still have Fox as a back up, and he's pretty solid. Our whole DL is probably one of the oldest in the league, we have no FS atm, unless you want to start Mundy and we still need a legit #2 CB.

supa_fly_steeler
03-07-2010, 08:28 PM

No way Farrior still is a great Linebacker.

supa_fly_steeler
03-07-2010, 08:57 PM
The guy doesnt belong on the field on 3rd down. He singlehanded blew 2 game saving tackles on 4th down because he couldnt cover Brian Leonard and Ray Rice. He 'was' Great.

Lawrence Timmons should of covered Ray Rice you can't expect anyone the physique of James Farrior to audible and matchup against him.

Lawrence Timmons obviously forgot where to go. Like he did all year.

Someone else should of stopped Leonhard.

Our defense blew those 2 games not one single player.

thermoman
03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
agreed,,,, farrior has had his good days,,,,,,,, his cooked :coffee::coffee::coffee: it very well is a NEED and i would not hesitate to grab one in rd 1.

thermoman
03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon:tt04:

supa_fly_steeler
03-07-2010, 09:32 PM
spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon:tt04:

Are you smoking blunts please share.