PDA

View Full Version : Bomb this Hawk's fan site!

MRFRZ
02-04-2006, 12:38 AM
As a Green Bay Packers fan, I pray that the Lombardi Trophy goes home with a blue collar town like the one where it originated from. Send these techno - coffee chuggers a message! Please cast you vote and bring this Hawks fan to his knees!
http://www.stevekowalsky.com/website/default.aspx

Brady12
02-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Meh whats wrong with it, Nothing worse than what this nation here is saying about the seahawks... aka seachickens etc.

EDIT: Just realized I spelt nation wrong.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Send these techno - coffee chuggers a message!

that was actually pretty funny :bouncy:

sdayxl
02-04-2006, 01:52 AM
thats hilarious... voted on that SEAHAWKS site, and 79% of the votes go to the steelers to win...thats awesome, the steelers nation has swarmed the seahawks fan sites too....its like the plague, running through everything in its path. GO STEELERS!

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 03:40 AM
thats hilarious... voted on that SEAHAWKS site, and 79% of the votes go to the steelers to win...thats awesome, the steelers nation has swarmed the seahawks fan sites too....its like the plague, running through everything in its path. GO STEELERS!Thank God the interweb isn't the indicator of how the game will go....or is it?...hmm, I wonder who made the interweb possible...wait for it...you guessed it, those techno-coffee chuggers!!!!

BigAL
02-04-2006, 05:01 AM
thats awesome, the steelers nation has swarmed the seahawks fan sites too.... says sdayxl

From the website:

3. How bad do the Steelers suck?

Bad (3) 3%
Real Bad (0) 0%
Extremely Bad (0) 0%
They couldn't beat the Lions (111) 97%

So I guess all you geniuses think the Steelers really suck?:rolleyes:

How will you ever even find Detroit??

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2006, 08:51 AM
As a Green Bay Packers fan, I pray that the Lombardi Trophy goes home with a blue collar town like the one where it originated from. Send these techno - coffee chuggers a message! Please cast you vote and bring this Hawks fan to his knees!
http://www.stevekowalsky.com/website/default.aspx

Welcome To Our Side For The Week MRFRZ. The Coffee thing was funny.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 09:00 AM
I love Seahawk fans.......

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Thank God the interweb isn't the indicator of how the game will go....or is it?...hmm, I wonder who made the interweb possible...wait for it...you guessed it, those techno-coffee chuggers!!!!

:rofl: you gotta admit that was funny

Brady12
02-04-2006, 11:04 AM
says sdayxl

From the website:

3. How bad do the Steelers suck?

Bad (3) 3%
Real Bad (0) 0%
Extremely Bad (0) 0%
They couldn't beat the Lions (111) 97%

So I guess all you geniuses think the Steelers really suck?:rolleyes:

How will you ever even find Detroit??

See thats the funny thing, people who voted didn't even think.. Pittsburgh beat Detroit.

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Exactly Brady. The Guy who created the Seahawks Site Is DOUCHEBAG!

MRFRZ
02-04-2006, 11:27 PM
:cool: Well done Steelers Fans. I noticed today that he's not quite as confident and has changed his web page!

From Milwaukee to Pittsbugh . . . GO STEELERS!!!

MagicHawk
02-06-2006, 03:14 AM
:rofl: you gotta admit that was funny
Thanks hon...even I have my day unlike my team....

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2006, 08:46 AM
:cool: Well done Steelers Fans. I noticed today that he's not quite as confident and has changed his web page!

From Milwaukee to Pittsbugh . . . GO STEELERS!!!

Just had to bring him down to earth, that's all. :sofunny: