View Full Version : Boldin to The Ravens

Forged In Steel
03-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Just heard on Espn baltimore just got Bolden from the cards

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4970057

Crow-Magnon
03-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Long time, no post (since the SB).

I was going to post this, but........you beat me to it!

NJarhead
03-05-2010, 05:35 PM
ugh.

SteelerFanInStl
03-05-2010, 05:37 PM
I just saw that on the NFL network. Big addition for the Ravens.

Boldin and a 2010 5th rd pick for 2010 3rd and 4th round picks. Looks like a pretty good deal for them.

Prok
03-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I don't think that move will help the rats all that much. He'll prolly be another Mason imo.

If Steelers upgrade our secondary and keep Troy Healthy this signing won't hurt us a bit.

stillers4me
03-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Bolden?? pffffffffft.

Steelers 27 Cardinals 23

A. Bolden TD's ...........zippo

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
This is good. So now Ozzie has to pay the man and the Steelers have to upgrade the secondary. Its like when the Cavaliers added Shaq, the rest of the league went and bulked up to keep pace.........I love it !!!

watch the Steelers go Leigh Bodden, Marlin Jackson or draft the top CB at #18 !!

Fire Haley
03-05-2010, 05:43 PM
See?

You cheap bastards wouldn't listen to me.

NJarhead
03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I don't think that move will help the rats all that much. He'll prolly be another Mason imo.

If Steelers upgrade our secondary and keep Troy Healthy this signing won't hurt us a bit.
Another Mason? Derrick Mason is one of the most underrated WR's ever to play.

"IF" we don't shore up our secondary we could be in trouble when we play them. The Ravens can already run the ball.

I'm sure they're going to field both Boldin AND Mason next year.

NJarhead
03-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow with Ravens signing Stallworth and getting Boldin and Ochocinco lobbying for Terrel Owens. and not resigning Clark. Steelers need to counter with an impact Secondary player in the draft.

Ooh, I forgot about Stallworth. Not top flight, but certainly a capable guy...and one looking to redefine his career/life.

Bluedust
03-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Damn now they have a pretty good QB, top 3 RB, Boldin, Mason, Stallworth, and our secondary blows.

Oh well at least the games will be fun to watch this year.

truesteelerfan
03-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Teams have proven we can be beaten by passing against us....They're going to keep adding improvements to their passing games until we can prove we can stop it....Last year we couldn't...I would hope if the roles were reversed, we'd be doing the same thing. Now we NEED to do something about our secondary in addition to replacing Ryan and getting back a healthy Troy. The Gay experiment was a flop, time to move onto something else....I didn't want a high draft pick for a CB after taking 2 players last year, but we need to do something either in the draft (a sure fire stud if avail) or something in FA (which doesn't seem likely)...Hope our DB coach has a plan.

Psyychoward86
03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Assuming Mason comes back we're looking at the following on the ravens offense:

Joe Flacco (with yet another year under his belt) dropping bombs on Anquan Boldin, Derrick Mason, Todd Heap, Donte Stallworth, and dont forget Mark Clayton + Ray Rice.

This has the potential to be a massive improvement to the Raven's passing game. We already know they can run the ball at will, and that defense is still playing good football even with new faces popping up in recent years.

I gotta give Ozzie his props. This is a phenomenal lopsided deal for the Ravens.

Ravnet
03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Whisenhunt's revenge!

I thought the deal was way too good to be true when it was announced that we were only giving up low 3rd/4th round picks, and that the contract would be gigantic, but 4 years for 28 million is an absolute steal.

My only complaint is that Bolden is going on 30 and injury-prone, but the Ravens were already Super Bowl caliber, and with the addition of Stallworth/Bolden, and Mason likely to come back with Walter being sent home, I don't see many holes in Baltimore.

If Flacco doesn't come through this year/next year, though, then he isn't what we thought he was.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Now we definitley do need something in the secondary.

Steelboy84
03-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Damn now they have a pretty good QB, top 3 RB, Boldin, Mason, Stallworth, and our secondary blows.

Oh well at least the games will be fun to watch this year.

I look for our defense to come back hungry and with vengeance on their minds. I think Tomlin will revamp our secondary because he understands our needs. And with a healthy Troy back, that will be a huge plus.

And the boss already said he wants to run the ball more, so our O line coach, Tomlin, and Arians got the message.

Screw Baltimore.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I look for our defense to come back hungry and with vengeance on their minds. I think Tomlin will revamp our secondary because he understands our needs. And with a healthy Troy back, that will be a huge plus.

And the boss already said he wants to run the ball more, so our O line coach, Tomlin, and Arians got the message.

Screw Baltimore.

No it's not a huge plus, they have todd heap, ray rice, anquan boldin and a shitty but fast clayton and a quarterback is a massive arm.

We need a serious addition to our secondary if we want to contend with the likes of the Jets defense.

Steelboy84
03-05-2010, 07:25 PM
No it's not a huge plus, they have todd heap, ray rice, anquan boldin and a shitty but fast clayton and a quarterback is a massive arm.

We need a serious addition to our secondary if we want to contend with the likes of the Jets defense.

Well, since it's not, then we could always try it without Troy like last year..........................

and get last year's results.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Well, since it's not, then we could always try it without Troy like last year..........................

and get last year's results.

There would be no difference.

Look AT OUR SECONDARY VS THERE RECIEVING CORPS

They have a massive advantage at that. Troy can only do so much

NEPAsteeler
03-05-2010, 07:42 PM
The AFC North is becoming quite competitive. This move makes things a tad interesting.

Larry
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM

Don't forget Stallworth...

steelerdave1969
03-05-2010, 07:48 PM
I like Boldin and all, but he has never been a no.1 WR in this league. He will have no one in Baltimore close to taking the coverage away from him like he did in Arizona with Fitzgerald and Breaston.. He will find it a little tougher in Baltimore.

Larry
03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
I like Boldin and all, but he has never been a no.1 WR in this league. He will have no one in Baltimore close to taking the coverage away from him like he did in Arizona with Fitzgerald and Breaston.. He will find it a little tougher in Baltimore.

He'll have Stallworth and possibly Mason, along with a much more threatening run game than the Cardinals had.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 07:50 PM
He'll have Stallworth and possibly Mason, along with a much more threatening run game than the Cardinals had.

There Quarterback sucks and isn't quarter what Warner is.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Don't forget Stallworth...

He's a murderer. Look for Woodley to eliminate him or hopefully Clark or Mays, Thomas Wilson on the football field.

Larry
03-05-2010, 07:58 PM
There Quarterback sucks and isn't quarter what Warner is.

I don't think Flacco sucks, but whatever you say.

Larry
03-05-2010, 07:59 PM
He's a murderer. Look for Woodley to eliminate him or hopefully Clark or Mays, Thomas Wilson on the football field.

What does his DUI manslaughter charge have to do with him being a speedy receiver?

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 08:03 PM
What does his DUI manslaughter charge have to do with him being a speedy receiver?

Clark will bring the walls down and hit him as hard as stallworth hit that helpless man :banging:

Flacco Sucks It's Official Monobrow nation

St33lersguy
03-05-2010, 08:08 PM
@#$% $#$% #$$$ #$^%$

Larry
03-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Haha you're retarded.

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Haha you're retarded.

And your not. Your a Raven fan go away

mikegrimey
03-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Wow, looks like the Ravens are finally seirous about boosting their receiving corp---they virtually did nothing to do it last offseason. Boldin and Stallworth easily give them more fire power right now. Flacco has looked pretty good, but now he'll get a chance to show what he's got with a couple of more legit receivers.

Edman
03-05-2010, 09:02 PM
The Ravens have pretty much become the new favorite in the North. Now their offense is loaded.

If Flaccid doesn't blow ass, they'll easily take the division.

Too bad the Steelers still can't get out of the habit of sitting by and doing nothing, oh, and we have a giggolo QB who can't keep off the ladies.

Psyychoward86
03-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Too bad the Steelers still can't get out of the habit of sitting by and doing nothing, oh, and we have a giggolo QB who can't keep off the ladies.

http://skepacabra.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/facepalm.jpg

fansince'76
03-05-2010, 10:12 PM
The Ravens have pretty much become the new favorite in the North. Now their offense is loaded.

If Flaccid doesn't blow ass, they'll easily take the division.

So go pull for the Ravens then. :coffee:

JHSilverback
03-05-2010, 10:16 PM
the guy is injury prone...I'm sure we'll see more of him standing on the sideline rather then on the field...worried yea a tad but, i'm sure we'll be able adapt to this

fansince'76
03-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Haha you're retarded.

Dude, drop the "I'm a Steelers fan, only much more objective than you slobbering idiotic homers" act when it's pretty damn obvious you're not. It's beyond played, and more than just a tad immature. :coffee:

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Haha you're retarded.

Your mum obviously snorted cocaine and you ended up as a mistake.

Larry
03-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Dude, drop the "I'm a Steelers fan, only much more objective than you slobbering idiotic homers" act when it's pretty damn obvious you're not. It's beyond played, and more than just a tad immature. :coffee:

STFU, I don't care what you think. We've already been through this, I'm just not insane like supa fly lunatic. If you read what was said he acts like a moron, all I did was state a couple of simple facts.

Forged In Steel
03-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Long time, no post (since the SB).

I was going to post this, but........you beat me to it!

Sorry bro lol........ I was on the board and it was breaking news along with Bens stupid allegations

SteelerNation12
03-05-2010, 11:15 PM
No reason to panic. Bolden has played like 2 full season in his entire career. He has major injury concerns and history is against him. If he can stay healthy then yes it is a steal for them.

Forged In Steel
03-05-2010, 11:20 PM

Agree we need to make some smart moves... I dont know if there are any real top flight FA players in the secondary. Might have to look at draft then there is a learning process.

steelerdude15
03-06-2010, 02:17 AM
I say we address a safety in this draft with Clark being a free agent. Baltimore's offense is starting to become really strong, but their defense is starting to lack and get older. Baltimore is going to be a tougher team in the future and we need to be prepared and now is the time to prepare for the future.

steeltheone
03-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Our D is getting older also....A 3 and 4 for Boldin is a steal

Galax Steeler
03-06-2010, 04:17 AM
Bolden will for sure help them but I don't see no reason to panic. I am not ready to give the North up to the Ratbirds. He is just an addition one guy is not going to make them a super bowl team. I am sure we are going to beef up our secondary this year and get back to the way Steeler football was meant to be and that is knocking the hell out of somebody.:steelersflag:

supa_fly_steeler
03-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Bolden will for sure help them but I don't see no reason to panic. I am not ready to give the North up to the Ratbirds. He is just an addition one guy is not going to make them a super bowl team. I am sure we are going to beef up our secondary this year and get back to the way Steeler football was meant to be and that is knocking the hell out of somebody.:steelersflag:

I like that part. It's time we delivered the smackdown to Boldin. I never liked him more reason to welcome him to the AFCN than a crunching hit.

pete74
03-06-2010, 07:12 AM
i dont like boldin but he is a great wr and this just made our conferance that much harder. baltimore is already a tough team with a decent defense, a young good qb, and a great offensive lin and rb's. they lacked good recievers and having only mason to throw to was definatly holding them back. now that they have stallworth and boldin there going to be that much tougher to beat

Psyychoward86
03-06-2010, 09:48 AM
i dont like boldin but he is a great wr and this just made our conferance that much harder. baltimore is already a tough team with a decent defense, a young good qb, and a great offensive lin and rb's. they lacked good recievers and having only mason to throw to was definatly holding them back. now that they have stallworth and boldin there going to be that much tougher to beat

they only have mason, boldin, heap, stallworth, and ray rice to throw to now :rolleyes:

NJarhead
03-06-2010, 12:13 PM
STFU, I don't care what you think. We've already been through this, I'm just not insane like supa fly lunatic. If you read what was said he acts like a moron, all I did was state a couple of simple facts.

No boy, YOU STFU.

You can take your newb ass and go run your lil' man-pleaser somewhere else. No one around here gives a crap about what YOU think.

devilsdancefloor
03-06-2010, 12:24 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/1629v8x.jpg

I think someone is hitting this button very hard.....

now back to the thread.....

Boldin is a really good WR dont kid yourself about him. But i still think we can take the North! :tt04::tt04::tt04:

Larry
03-06-2010, 03:27 PM
No boy, YOU STFU.

You can take your newb ass and go run your lil' man-pleaser somewhere else. No one around here gives a crap about what YOU think.

Am I supposed to be insulted that you called me boy, warden?

Neither of you read what I originally said on page 3, you just start spewing the same old shit. Once again, I don't give a crap whether or not fansince76 thinks I'm not a real Steeler fan, and I don't give a crap that you don't like me posting here. Get used to it. :drink:

Crow-Magnon
03-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Sorry bro lol........ I was on the board and it was breaking news along with Bens stupid allegations

This one I have no problems being late with. One CB and a TE in the draft and Baltimore looks pretty good for 2010.

tony hipchest
03-06-2010, 05:37 PM
This one I have no problems being late with. One CB and a TE in the draft and Baltimore looks pretty good for 2010.especially being that the ravens have no problem rolling a rookie out there as a starter. anyone you guys draft can instantly be an upgrade w/o rotting errrrr.... sitting on the bench for a few years.

Crow-Magnon
03-06-2010, 05:44 PM
especially being that the ravens have no problem rolling a rookie out there as a starter. anyone you guys draft can instantly be an upgrade w/o rotting errrrr.... sitting on the bench for a few years.

You are SO wrong! Just look at almost every WR the Ravens have drafted! :banging:

Seriously, that is about the only draft position that Baltimore's picks have really sucked. Ozzie does do a great job of picking guys that seem ready to play from Day One. Lardarius Webb is a great example. Too bad he got injured on a fluke play. He was headed towards a great rookie season.

tony hipchest
03-06-2010, 05:50 PM
You are SO wrong! Just look at almost every WR the Ravens have drafted! :banging:

Seriously, that is about the only draft position that Baltimore's picks have really sucked. Ozzie does do a great job of picking guys that seem ready to play from Day One. Lardarius Webb is a great example. Too bad he got injured on a fluke play. He was headed towards a great rookie season.

i dont think you guys have to worry about rolling any rookie wr's into the mix this year. if d. mason is any indication, boldin and maybe even stallworth should do fine.

supa_fly_steeler
03-06-2010, 06:28 PM
I bet Boldin doesn't do much next year Lol.

MasterOfPuppets
03-06-2010, 07:23 PM
spanish fly ? rohypnol ? :sofunny:

http://www.amazon.com/Spanish-Fly-Sex-Drops-Strawberry/dp/B000PR7VWS

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 02:00 PM
I bet Boldin doesn't do much next year Lol.

all signs say he does.

The Ravens have...

1) One of the best O-lines in the league
2) One of the best running games in the league led by one of the most complete backs in the league (which opens up the pass game, and play-action)
3) One of the league's rising stars at QB (Joe Flacco)
4) A more than reasonable assortment of targets to work together with other than Anquan Boldin (Todd Heap, Ray Rice, Willis Mcgahee, Leron Mcclain, Donte Stallworth, and Derrick Mason)

They're probably going to shock everyone. Especially you.

JHSilverback
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
all signs say he does.

The Ravens have...

1) One of the best O-lines in the league
2) One of the best running games in the league led by one of the most complete backs in the league (which opens up the pass game, and play-action)
3) One of the league's rising stars at QB (Joe Flacco)
4) A more than reasonable assortment of targets to work together with other than Anquan Boldin (Todd Heap, Ray Rice, Willis Mcgahee, Leron Mcclain, Donte Stallworth, and Derrick Mason)

They're probably going to shock everyone. Especially you.

Derek Mason isn't officially back on the ravens yet and its possible jared gathier could be gone as well but, having a wr like anquan is a huge upgrade for them

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Derek Mason isn't officially back on the ravens yet and its possible jared gathier could be gone as well but, having a wr like anquan is a huge upgrade for them

that will generally make a small difference with what they have right now

Ravnet
03-08-2010, 12:33 AM

I think there's a pretty damn good chance that Mason gets his two year deal as the Ravens are trying to put together a really good WR corps and not just a better-than-usual squad.

As for Gaither, the only way we lose him is if one of the interested teams offers a first round pick as Jared was tendered; losing Gaither would hurt the right side of our line, but getting a top 15 pick, to go along with our other first rounder, in return wouldn't be too shabby.

Honestly, although it may not be a major problem this year, I think the front office should start focusing on bringing in young studs on defense now that our offense is very young with a ton of potential.

JHSilverback
03-08-2010, 01:02 AM
that will generally make a small difference with what they have right now

Gotcha..well I don't think Anquan is the game breaker everyone is making him out to be

Indo
03-08-2010, 09:20 AM
He's not THE game breaker, but he is another piece in the puzzle

Their running game MUST be respected---Rice is a Beast
and Boldin forces teams to respect their passing game as well

Gotta admit, Ozzie is doing some good things over there---much as I hate them....

JHSilverback
03-08-2010, 09:59 AM
He's not THE game breaker, but he is another piece in the puzzle

Their running game MUST be respected---Rice is a Beast
and Boldin forces teams to respect their passing game as well

Gotta admit, Ozzie is doing some good things over there---much as I hate them....

I agree but some people on here sound like were gonna get stomped on by the ravens

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Boldin is always injured when did he last play a full season? not in the last 3 years im sure.

He wasn't even effective against the 49ers and he was facing Dre Bly and Tarell Brown

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Boldin is always injured when did he last play a full season? not in the last 3 years im sure.

He wasn't even effective against the 49ers and he was facing Dre Bly and Tarell Brown

You cant be suggesting Boldin isnt a good WR can you? He is good and imo huge for the ravens to get.

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 10:59 AM
You cant be suggesting Boldin isnt a good WR can you? He is good and imo huge for the ravens to get.

He's good but overrated imo. Warner worked his magic and Fitzgerald commanded double coverage and Breston got alot of attention. Santonio Holmes and Hines Ward are better receivers.

If he can't get past Tarrell Brown then he sure as won't show up against at least Ike Taylor lol.

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 11:00 AM
He's good but overrated imo. Warner worked his magic and Fitzgerald commanded double coverage and Breston got alot of attention. Santonio Holmes and Hines Ward are better receivers.

If he can't get past Tarrell Brown then he sure as won't show up against at least Ike Taylor lol.

No Bolden got attention getting Breaston open hes not over rated and he was hurt some last year, dont use one game as a judge :doh:

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
No Bolden got attention getting Breaston open hes not over rated and he was hurt some last year, dont use one game as a judge :doh:

Dude i checked heres the stats for you against a porus 49ers secondary from the last few years, i can also check the other NFC Wests. He's injury prone.

V SF 2 receptions for 19 yards
@ SF 5 receptions for 40 yards

@ SF 8 receptions for 80 yards
V SF 7 receptions for 92 yards 2 touchdowns

@ SF 4 receptions for 22 yards 1 touchdown
V SF 6 receptions for 76 yards

V SF 4 receptions for 62 yards
@ SF 4 receptions for 64 yards

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 11:09 AM
:chuckle: ok supa think whatever you want

Here is his career stats http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=4512 :coffee:

One team has his number and hes overated :rolleyes:

If you can look at his career numbers and tell me hes over rated then ok thats your opinion but i would disagree completely

Ravnet
03-08-2010, 11:17 AM

Boldin was a star long before either Warner or Fitzgerald arrived in Arizona, and as to your injury claim, Boldin has played only 12 games in each of the past two seasons, yes, but Anquan has also eclipsed 1,000 yards each year.

XxKnightxX
03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Also people seem to forget that he adds more power to the Ravens running game because hes a pretty good run blocker. Also lets add on the fact that Cam Cameron has been an excellent OC for the Chargers and now the Ravens. Hes gonna have a lot of plays drawn up. This isnt good, but i remain hopeful that we can stop em.

steelerdude15
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
they only have mason, boldin, heap, stallworth, and ray rice to throw to now
And we have Hines, Heath, Mendy, Mikey, Santonio, and Mewelde. :yep:

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Also people seem to forget that he adds more power to the Ravens running game because hes a pretty good run blocker. Also lets add on the fact that Cam Cameron has been an excellent OC for the Chargers and now the Ravens. Hes gonna have a lot of plays drawn up. This isnt good, but i remain hopeful that we can stop em.

Lol it's funny that some people think that the Ravens get this reciever they are unstoppable. Lol

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Lol it's funny that some people think that the Ravens get this reciever they are unstoppable. Lol

Wow just wow, we are saying he is a good WR, unstoppable NO but he is good and imo needs to be given credit for being good. In no way am i going to sit up at night and worry about the Ravens being the best team ever now :doh:

I'm going to give a good WR credit when it is due and im even going to give the Ravens credit for doing a good job to go and get a need :coffee:

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Wow just wow, we are saying he is a good WR, unstoppable NO but he is good and imo needs to be given credit for being good. In no way am i going to sit up at night and worry about the Ravens being the best team ever now :doh:

I'm going to give a good WR credit when it is due and im even going to give the Ravens credit for doing a good job to go and get a need :coffee:

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

im not saying he's not a good receiver read my posts i say he is a little overrated. Why don't i bet you he won't play a full load of games next year through pay pal.

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

im not saying he's not a good receiver read my posts i say he is a little overrated. Why don't i bet you he won't play a full load of games next year through pay pal.

You just said people think the ravens will be unstoppable with Boldin when thats not true we are just pointing out that your pretty much wrong and hes not overated.

I dont care if he doesnt play a full season the guy is a good WR and i would say he will lead the team in all WR categories regardless on how much time he gets.

And im not betting you a thing

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 12:09 PM
You just said people think the ravens will be unstoppable with Boldin when thats not true we are just pointing out that your pretty much wrong and hes not overated.

I dont care if he doesnt play a full season the guy is a good WR and i would say he will lead the team in all WR categories regardless on how much time he gets.

And im not betting you nothing

Yea then quit arguing with me then because if you arn't willing to put your mouth and those :doh: emoticons where the money is your not totally confident with the statements your making.

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Yea then quit arguing with me then because if you arn't willing to put your mouth and those :doh: emoticons where the money is your not totally confident with the statements your making.

WOW the comments i am making are about him being a good WR, not whether or not he can play a full season, and did i hurt your feelings with the :doh: icon, sorry man :chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
03-08-2010, 12:13 PM
WOW the comments i am making are about him being a good WR, not whether or not he can play a full season, and did i hurt your feelings with the :doh: icon, sorry man :chuckle:

I just hate the :doh: emoticon i never liked it... lol

And the Ravens yes i agree with you did get a good trade and the Cardinals will suffer next season but i just believe it's no biggie, it's not like Boldin will be like Peyton as Peyton is to the AFC South.

Nadroj 20
03-08-2010, 12:18 PM

And the Ravens yes i agree with you did get a good trade and the Cardinals will suffer next season but i just believe it's no biggie, it's not like Boldin will be like Peyton as Peyton is to the AFC South.

All in all i agree too i dont know that signing bolden will get them to the superbowl all of a sudden :chuckle: but its a good signing and sadly could be a problem for us unless our secondary decides to show up next season :thumbsup:

Psyychoward86
03-08-2010, 05:45 PM
The Ravens could easily have one of the better passing threats next year.

Crow-Magnon
03-08-2010, 10:44 PM

Without Warner the Cardinals are going to suffer regardless.

fansince'76
03-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Without Warner the Cardinals are going to suffer regardless.

Yep, going from Warner to Beer Bong Boy is a HUGE downgrade.