PDA

View Full Version : FA to look at?

wdsteel
03-05-2010, 07:47 PM
1.FB Le'ron Mcclain......im sure ravens will resign him but would be a nice big back.

2.RB Pierre Thomas .saints...as a number 3

3.LB Scott Fujita..whats he projected to make this year..?

4.LB Nick Roach..to fill back up role

5.S Sean Jones..hes a cheaper Clark

6.S Eric Bassey..him and Jones would be nice till are drafted S learns

7.CB leigh Bodden..anything left?

8 CB. Jonathan Wade. not sure if he's better or same as Gay?

9.RB Verron Haynes..always liked him here and even at 31 he can be #3 if we dont draft a RB.

10. Love them or Hate them?

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 08:09 PM
10. imo apart from 1.

NEPAsteeler
03-05-2010, 08:49 PM
I wouldn't mind either McClain or Pierre Thomas. IMO, they've both shown they're pretty good at running the ball. :noidea:

supa_fly_steeler
03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
I thought the Saints would re-sign Thomas

NEPAsteeler
03-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I thought the Saints would re-sign Thomas

That was my guess as well. Reggie Bush is not a premier back IMO.

Northside Jonny
03-05-2010, 09:28 PM
If not Atogwe I hope it is Sean Jones.

Chidi29
03-05-2010, 09:53 PM
McClain and Thomas were both given tenders.

Psyychoward86
03-05-2010, 10:47 PM
1.FB Le'ron Mcclain......im sure ravens will resign him but would be a nice big back.

2.RB Pierre Thomas .saints...as a number 3

3.LB Scott Fujita..whats he projected to make this year..?

4.LB Nick Roach..to fill back up role

5.S Sean Jones..hes a cheaper Clark

6.S Eric Bassey..him and Jones would be nice till are drafted S learns

7.CB leigh Bodden..anything left?

8 CB. Jonathan Wade. not sure if he's better or same as Gay?

9.RB Verron Haynes..always liked him here and even at 31 he can be #3 if we dont draft a RB.

10. Love them or Hate them?

um some of these especially the big names were RFA's or given tenders. Verron doesnt have that kind of production left in him anymore.

MasterOfPuppets
03-05-2010, 11:28 PM
McClain got the first rd tender so you might as well get that idea out of your mind.

its to bad they gave farrior the contract they did... they could've nabbed kirk morrison from the raiders for a 3rd pick or d'qwell jackson from the clowns for a 2nd. :doh:

SteelerNation12
03-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah I don't understand Raiders logic, they gave some random back up a 2nd round tender. But Kirk a 3rd?
If any of these guys are signed to deals you can beat a lot of poison pills will be put into the contracts.

As for FAs to look at, I don't see many without tenders I would like. Maybe Kareem Osgood not sure on his FA status though.
As for players with tenders I like, Bullit (2nd rounder), Kirk Morrison (3rd), the safety from the Rams would be perfect, low tender and helluva player.

jollyrob68
03-06-2010, 02:03 AM
McClain got the first rd tender so you might as well get that idea out of your mind.

its to bad they gave farrior the contract they did... they could've nabbed kirk morrison from the raiders for a 3rd pick or d'qwell jackson from the clowns for a 2nd. :doh:

I'd call The Raider and Trade Willie Colon for a 2nd and Kirk Morrison. The Raiders are looking for lineman.

Chidi29
03-06-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd call The Raider and Trade Willie Colon for a 2nd and Kirk Morrison. The Raiders are looking for lineman.

A linebacker that probably wouldn't start while trading away our best lineman? Al Davis isn't our owner.