PDA

View Full Version : Dear Kevin Colbert

Prok
03-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Please get on the horn with Indy and swing a deal to land us Antoine Bethea. PLEASE !!!!

p.s. No giving up first rounder though!!

Thanks in advance, Steelers D

:tt:

pete74
03-06-2010, 07:26 PM
he is a great saftey and i would love to have him but colts have a 1st round tender on him

supa_fly_steeler
03-06-2010, 07:27 PM
No thanks theres a reason why the Colts rank so low in pass defense and he's like Clark tackles isn't everything he got burned excructiatingly for 95 tackles. I'm not sure............... Hmmmmmmm...... Id rather sign Darren Sharper to a 1 year deal.

Prok
03-06-2010, 07:50 PM
No thanks theres a reason why the Colts rank so low in pass defense and he's like Clark tackles isn't everything he got burned excructiatingly for 95 tackles. I'm not sure............... Hmmmmmmm...... Id rather sign Darren Sharper to a 1 year deal.

Sharper is up there in age ain't he? I'm thinking Bethea would be more than just a one year stop-gap player for us. Shoot, put him next to Troy and we're scary good all over again IMO.

I think he can be had for a 2nd and 5th or maybe 3rd and 5th. Not all in same year either. Say this years 3rd and next years 5th. Would be good deal for both parties IMO.

supa_fly_steeler
03-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Sharper is up there in age ain't he? I'm thinking Bethea would be more than just a one year stop-gap player for us. Shoot, put him next to Troy and we're scary good all over again IMO.

I think he can be had for a 2nd and 5th or maybe 3rd and 5th. Not all in same year either. Say this years 3rd and next years 5th. Would be good deal for both parties IMO.

Lol the Colts get the rotten end of the deal.

Because of this draft class i would give them the fifth this time round and next years 3rd

Prok
03-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Lol the Colts get the rotten end of the deal.

Because of this draft class i would give them the fifth this time round and next years 3rd

Everyone seems to think this is a deep draft so 3rd this yr would be decent value imo.

Listen, I KNOW we will not trade for a player but if we could pull off similar to what the Cards just gave up for Kerry Rhodes and get ourselves a Bethea we'd be in darn good position.

Then in round 1 we can go OL, CB, ILB, DL, heck just about any way with BPA and our team will automatically be upgraded.

I'd have no problem at all with us pro- actively seeking upgrades.

tony hipchest
03-06-2010, 11:56 PM
dear mr. colbert,

if you are going to go after any high priced free agents, please trade holmes and woodley now, while they still have value.

-TH

Galax Steeler
03-07-2010, 07:34 AM
It is nice to wish sometimes but this is never going to happen. Just like always we will sit back and watch other teams sigh away. We will probably sign a couple of players but it will be what is left after every one else has picked through them.

vasteeler
03-07-2010, 02:10 PM
dear mr. colbert,

if you are going to go after any high priced free agents, please trade holmes and woodley now, while they still have value.

-TH

you forgot Timmons

pete74
03-07-2010, 02:16 PM
of course its not going to happen because our staff along with tomlin are at a resort vacation in the mountains for a long weekend