PDA

View Full Version : Question on the BB incident...

The JoKeR
03-07-2010, 10:51 AM
I live just below Milledgeville,GA and have been to all the places mentioned in the stories about Ben. For those of you that don't know...Milledgeville,GA is a VERY small town with basically a college in it. I was shocked to hear that he was even there. I read that he owns a lake house about 30 miles north of there. Does anybody know which lake that is? I don't believe any of the stories about Ben because I've dated girls from that town and they're ALL crazy up there lol I think there is something in the water around there......

theplatypus
03-07-2010, 10:57 AM
I live just below Milledgeville,GA and have been to all the places mentioned in the stories about Ben. For those of you that don't know...Milledgeville,GA is a VERY small town with basically a college in it. I was shocked to hear that he was even there. I read that he owns a lake house about 30 miles north of there. Does anybody know which lake that is? I don't believe any of the stories about Ben because I've dated girls from that town and they're ALL crazy up there lol I think there is something in the water around there......

It's on Lake Oconee.

The JoKeR
03-07-2010, 12:41 PM
thanks...that's what I had figured...but wasn't 100% sure. Reason I ask is because people wonder why he was in such a small town lol

tube517
03-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Bruce Arians told him about it...Read here:

http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com/pg/10067/1041098-455.stm

thanks...that's what I had figured...but wasn't 100% sure. Reason I ask is because people wonder why he was in such a small town lol

solardave
03-08-2010, 04:19 AM
Bruce Arians told him about it...Read here:

http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com/pg/10067/1041098-455.stm

That's a good story. College town crazy young people = trouble if you don't protect yourself. DON'T PUT YOUSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS!!! :doh: I can't blame this on Arains. It's a private neighborhood.

tube517
03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm not blaming Arians. But it's ironic that he was the one who told him.

That's a good story. College town crazy young people = trouble if you don't protect yourself. DON'T PUT YOUSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS!!! :doh: I can't blame this on Arains. It's a private neighborhood.