PDA

View Full Version : Should Ben be suspended?

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 03:20 PM
OK, I know some of you will laugh and shake you're head at even the suggestion of Ben being suspended, but I believe their could be merit for it, and you need look no farther than Pacman Jones. At the time Jones was suspended by Goodell, he had not been convicted of anything. There were only charges and allegations. To this day, the only coviction Jones has is for felony obstruction and that came long after his suspension. Goodell didn't suspend Jones because he was found guilty of anything, but for his alleged repeated actions. Here's what Goodell said about the suspension....

"We must protect the integrity of the NFL," commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. "The highest standards of conduct must be met by everyone in the NFL because it is a privilege to represent the NFL, not a right. These players, and all members of our league, have to make the right choices and decisions in their conduct on a consistent basis."

In a letter to the player, Goodell wrote: "Your conduct has brought embarrassment and ridicule upon yourself, your club, and the NFL, and has damaged the reputation of players throughout the league. You have put in jeopardy an otherwise promising NFL career, and have risked both your own safety and the safety of others through your off-field actions. In each of these respects, you have engaged in conduct detrimental to the NFL and failed to live up to the standards expected of NFL players. Taken as a whole, this conduct warrants significant sanction."

Haven't Ben's actions, whether criminal or not, brought embarrassment upon himself, the Steelers and the League? Remember that you don't have to be charged with anything to be suspended! I think this may be something that Goodell has to look at, if he hasn't already. I personally like Ben as a player, but his conduct off the field has been at the very least..immature, embarrassing, and selfish!

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 03:28 PM
he should suspend all players for going to the clubs and leading promiscuous lives right before him and the owners lock them out.

screw goodell.

but his conduct off the field has been at the very least..immature, embarrassing, and selfish!
__________________:chuckle:

under these guidelines, chad johnson (and many others) has earned a lifetime ban.

theplatypus
03-07-2010, 03:30 PM
My guess is IF he's charged then either Goodell or the Steelers themselves will suspend him pending the outcome of the case.

devilsdancefloor
03-07-2010, 03:32 PM
IF he is charged i would bet tony paycheck the steelers FO will suspend him. That is just the steelers way.

UltimateBengal
he should suspend all players for going to the clubs and leading promiscuous lives right before him and the owners lock them out.

screw goodell.

:chuckle:

under these guidelines, chad johnson (and many others) has earned a lifetime ban.

I wish Chad would get a lifetime ban!!! One less headache!:sofunny:

Chidi29
Pacman has been arrested and charged multiple times. Neither has happended with Ben.

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
If Roethlisberger is convicted in criminal court, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers cut him.

If he's acquitted in criminal court, he should be deactivated for four games by the team.

If he never goes to criminal court, then he should be deactivated for two games as a warning that nobody's going to put up with his shit anymore.

stillers4me
03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
but his conduct off the field has been at the very least..immature, embarrassing, and selfish!

Best post of the day!

stillers4me
03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
If Roethlisberger is convicted in criminal court, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers cut him.

If he's acquitted in criminal court, he should be deactivated for four games by the team.

If he never goes to criminal court, then he should be deactivated for two games as a warning that nobody's going to put up with his shit anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers do something drastic to at least get his attention.

SteelerFanInStl
03-07-2010, 03:36 PM
This has already been discussed at length in the other Ben sexual assault threads.

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 03:37 PM

That seems reasonable to me, but I doubt many others will agree!

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 03:38 PM
This has already been discussed at length in the other Ben sexual assault threads.

But it could be more of a reality this time, because this makes TWO allegations!

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Hmm? What's that? Oh, im sorry i was too busy skimming through the other 8 dozen Ben sexual assault scandal thread.

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 03:46 PM
That seems reasonable to me, but I doubt many others will agree!

I've seen very few Steeler fans on the internet rush to his defense. This stands in stark contrast to the many fans of other teams who seem to think that jail time is a foregone conclusion, and have made absolutely no effort to restrain themselves from making ad hominem remarks about him. (This also makes them hypocrites since they're not restraining themselves in judging somebody for his possible lack of restraint. Even pseudo-journalists like Mike Florio are guilty of this.) While I want Roethlisberger to grow the **** up already, I also believe that people are innocent until proven guilty.

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 03:51 PM
I've seen very few Steeler fans on the internet rush to his defense. This stands in stark contrast to the many fans of other teams who seem to think that jail time is a foregone conclusion, and have made absolutely no effort to restrain themselves from making ad hominem remarks about him. (This also makes them hypocrites since they're not restraining themselves in judging somebody for his possible lack of restraint. Even pseudo-journalists like Mike Florio are guilty of this.) While I want Roethlisberger to grow the **** up already, I also believe that people are innocent until proven guilty.

That's a great point, except that it doesn't apply to Goodell. He doesn't need a finding or plea of guilty to enforce a punishment.

stillers4me
03-07-2010, 03:55 PM
That's a great point, except that it doesn't apply to Goodell. He doesn't need a finding or plea of guilty to enforce a punishment.

I'm sure Herr Goodell will have somethong to say about it.

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 03:56 PM

That's true, but remember when Santonio Holmes was busted for marijuana possession? He was promptly deactivated for a game by the team, so if Goodell feels that the disciplinary actions taken by a team are adequate, then he'll leave it to them.

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 04:01 PM
That's true, but remember when Santonio Holmes was busted for marijuana possession? He was promptly deactivated for a game by the team, so if Goodell feels that the disciplinary actions taken by a team are adequate, then he'll leave it to them.

Another great point, and I can see the Steelers dealing with it adequately in house.

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 04:13 PM

Hmm? What's that? Oh, im sorry i was too busy skimming through the other 8 dozen Ben sexual assault scandal thread.

you cant stop them...

you can only hope to contain them.

:thumbsup:

ben for quinn... straight up! :toofunny:

solardave
03-07-2010, 04:23 PM
I wish Chad would get a lifetime ban!!! One less headache!:sofunny:

So far all of this is alleged. He has not been charged with anything yet. If he is found guilty or indicted then suspend him. As far as Chad, now he wants to bring TO into the mix. Just what you guys need.:doh:

OX1947
03-07-2010, 04:52 PM
It's no secret about Ben. Its one thing to balk at an autograph, tell someone to leave you alone, etc when you are a celeb. But his track record in just general human being has been an issue. I have good friends who have run into him, he is a dick head. And I'm not talking about Bill Parcells type, thats fine. I'm talking about sense of entitlement dick head.

I will say this, if Ben comes out of this ok, he needs to stop praying in the middle of the field and pointing at the sky. If he wants to give thanks to God, maybe he should stop going to bars and looking for skanks to bang.

MaidenIndiana
03-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Fortunately for Ben I don't think he can be suspended for putting himself in a bad position. Unfortunately for Ben and us Steelers fans with all that has happened in the past Ben isn't smart enough to stop putting himself in those bad positions.

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 05:03 PM
It's no secret about Ben. Its one thing to balk at an autograph, tell someone to leave you alone, etc when you are a celeb. But his track record in just general human being has been an issue. I have good friends who have run into him, he is a dick head. And I'm not talking about Bill Parcells type, thats fine. I'm talking about sense of entitlement dick head.

I will say this, if Ben comes out of this ok, he needs to stop praying in the middle of the field and pointing at the sky. If he wants to give thanks to God, maybe he should stop going to bars and looking for skanks to bang.

Breaking news: Ben is a officially a dickhead

Pittsburgh- This gloomy afternoon, ben has officially been crowned a dickhead by the ever reliable random guy on a forum who has friends who say he was a dickhead. More news coming up soon.

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 05:04 PM

This.

Because he's been so successful on the field, I've tolerated many of the stories I've heard about him off the field. But now my tolerance is worn out, especially since he claims to be an ardent Christian. Now I'm nobody's Christian, but I know that if Jesus Christ were alive today, he'd condemn Roethlisberger for praising His name on Sundays and acting like a boor on Saturdays. At least Tim Tebow seems to walk the walk.

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 05:09 PM
This.

Because he's been so successful on the field, I've tolerated many of the stories I've heard about him off the field. But now my tolerance is worn out, especially since he claims to be an ardent Christian. Now I'm nobody's Christian, but I know that if Jesus Christ were alive today, he'd condemn Roethlisberger for praising His name on Sundays and acting like a boor on Saturdays. At least Tim Tebow seems to walk the walk.

really, where are all these off the field stories.

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 05:13 PM
really, where are all these off the field stories.

No "official" stories, but his general nightlife reputation in Pittsburgh.

Psyychoward86
03-07-2010, 05:14 PM
No "official" stories, but his general nightlife reputation in Pittsburgh.

Yeah i'll put that down in my list of reliable sources :coffee:

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Yeah i'll put that down in my list of reliable sources :coffee:

USA Today touched on it. They mentioned his reputation in the Pittsburgh nightlife scene. The story is in either one of the two big Roethlisberger topics. I forget which one, and I'm too lazy to look for it.

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Now I'm nobody's Christian, but I know that if Jesus Christ were alive today, he'd condemn Roethlisberger for praising His name on Sundays and acting like a boor on Saturdays. At least Tim Tebow seems to walk the walk.

Jesus would forgive him of his sins, and so should you.

"judge not lest ye be judged."

OneForTheToe
03-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Jesus would forgive him of his sins, and so should you.

"judge not lest ye be judged."

But Jesus would also want us to draft Jimmy Clausen, since he knows touchdown Jesus personally.:thumbsup:

Plus, Jesus wants us to beat the Browns twice this year. Also, he wants every member of the board to send me five dollars. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what I learned from the one in the middle.:wink02:
http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/en/9/94/411_church_building.gif

stillers4me
03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
This.

Funny, and here I thought he was paying tribute to his mom.

Heart4Steelers
03-07-2010, 05:48 PM
USA Today touched on it. They mentioned his reputation in the Pittsburgh nightlife scene. The story is in either one of the two big Roethlisberger topics. I forget which one, and I'm too lazy to look for it.

I posted it in the "Roethlisberger recalled as in control on night of alleged assault " thread (#39)

Here is the article again.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/steelers/2010-03-05-roethlisberger-accusation_N.htm?csp=34

I just hope Ben is not spending his free time with this guy.......

http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/4/9/49605a46c9d443b5fdf1ee0027e4cdf0_tigerwoodsbenroet hlisberger.jpg

more pics here

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/photos-ben-roethlisberger-on-night-of-allegation-27992

Heart4Steelers
03-07-2010, 05:49 PM
Funny, and here I thought he was paying tribute to his mom.

Remember when he was a rookie he got in trouble with the league for having "PFJ" (playing for Jesus) on his shoes?

AlleghanyAdams87
03-07-2010, 06:04 PM
hung out with the guy personally in seven springs earlier this winter. Seemed totally normal and in control. I wanted to yell at people asking for his picture, as it is EXTREMELY annoying, but he handled it like a normal person. He was generous with his money and time, so i figured id share one good experience from meeting him

stillers4me
03-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Remember when he was a rookie he got in trouble with the league for having "PFJ" (playing for Jesus) on his shoes?

Yes, but I also read that the finger to the sky was a tribute to his mom, who died when he was young.

SteelCityMom
03-07-2010, 06:06 PM
This.

Lol right...because Jesus was well known for condemning people...like the prostitutes he was supposed to have preached to and how he forgave Judas for betraying him and all.

Complete fail. Just because someone says they are Christian doesn't mean that they have to live like Quakers.

Stlrs4Life
03-07-2010, 06:08 PM

I believe the same.

HometownGal
03-07-2010, 06:21 PM
If no charges are formally filed against Ben then he should absolutely not be suspended. It isn't a crime for a young, single, good looking guy to go out with a bunch of pals for his birthday in the offseason to a nightclub and party the night away. What's he supposed to do - lock himself inside his bedroom closet from February through June? If this turns out the way I think it may - that this is just another bimbette looking for some green and 30 seconds of fame, how could the league or the team suspend him? Last I knew, the NFL doesn't suspend players for stupidity that doesn't result in a crime being committed.

However - if there is any smidgeon of validity to these allegations - not only should he be suspended by the league, he should be tossed out on his ass by the Steelers without a second thought.

Shoes
03-07-2010, 06:25 PM
If no charges are formally filed against Ben then he should absolutely not be suspended. It isn't a crime for a young, single, good looking guy to go out with a bunch of pals for his birthday in the offseason to a nightclub and party the night away. What's he supposed to do - lock himself inside his bedroom closet from February through June? If this turns out the way I think it may - that this is just another bimbette looking for some green and 30 seconds of fame, how could the league or the team suspend him? Last I knew, the NFL doesn't suspend players for stupidity that doesn't result in a crime being committed.

However - if there is any smidgeon of validity to these allegations - not only should he be suspended by the league, he should be tossed out on his ass by the Steelers without a second thought.

Nothing more needs to be said on this subject :thumbsup:

pete74
03-07-2010, 06:29 PM

GGOD LOOKING GUY????LOL

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 06:31 PM

I still believe the Rooney family needs to intervene, especially since they write the checks.

HometownGal
03-07-2010, 06:31 PM
GGOD LOOKING GUY????LOL

Personally, though I think he is cute, I don't think he is drop-dead gorgeous as some women do, but different strokes for different folks. :drink:

pete74
03-07-2010, 06:33 PM
im a guy so i cant really judge but he appeared to be really chubby in that pic posted from the bar on the night in question. i was surprised to see he had numerous chins

Gnutella
http://simg.sportsbybrooks.com/4/9/49605a46c9d443b5fdf1ee0027e4cdf0_tigerwoodsbenroet hlisberger.jpg

I did not need to see that picture. :doh:

tony hipchest
GGOD LOOKING GUY????LOLim gonna have to trust a ladies opinion on the matter over some guy named "pete".

sorry pete.

supa_fly_steeler
03-07-2010, 06:34 PM
OK, I know some of you will laugh and shake you're head at even the suggestion of Ben being suspended, but I believe their could be merit for it, and you need look no farther than Pacman Jones. At the time Jones was suspended by Goodell, he had not been convicted of anything. There were only charges and allegations. To this day, the only coviction Jones has is for felony obstruction and that came long after his suspension. Goodell didn't suspend Jones because he was found guilty of anything, but for his alleged repeated actions. Here's what Goodell said about the suspension....

"We must protect the integrity of the NFL," commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. "The highest standards of conduct must be met by everyone in the NFL because it is a privilege to represent the NFL, not a right. These players, and all members of our league, have to make the right choices and decisions in their conduct on a consistent basis."

In a letter to the player, Goodell wrote: "Your conduct has brought embarrassment and ridicule upon yourself, your club, and the NFL, and has damaged the reputation of players throughout the league. You have put in jeopardy an otherwise promising NFL career, and have risked both your own safety and the safety of others through your off-field actions. In each of these respects, you have engaged in conduct detrimental to the NFL and failed to live up to the standards expected of NFL players. Taken as a whole, this conduct warrants significant sanction."

Haven't Ben's actions, whether criminal or not, brought embarrassment upon himself, the Steelers and the League? Remember that you don't have to be charged with anything to be suspended! I think this may be something that Goodell has to look at, if he hasn't already. I personally like Ben as a player, but his conduct off the field has been at the very least..immature, embarrassing, and selfish!

Roger Goodell is an idiot. Pacman should of never have been suspended he has still not been guilty of the murders or renting hitmen

pete74
03-07-2010, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;781536]im gonna have to trust a ladies opinion on the matter over some guy named "pete".

sorry pete.[/QOTE]

i know your a very intelligent person so please tell me what a name has to do with anything there tony

sorry, tony

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;781536]im gonna have to trust a ladies opinion on the matter over some guy named "pete".

sorry pete.[/QOTE]

i know your a very intelligent person so please tell me what a name has to do with anything there tony

sorry, tonyi (maybe mistakenly) assumed that with a screen name like "pete" that you were a guy.

its a fair assumption to make. :noidea:

here i see "pete" judging a womans take on whether a man is good looking or not.

now im not one to judge because i dont see another man from a womans eyes when it comes to cuteness, or sexiness, or whatever.

maybe you do. (not that theres anything wrong with that).

regardless... i will judge htg's opinion on the matter over yours.

sorry pete. :wave:

zulater
03-07-2010, 06:49 PM

What allegations are you talking about HTG? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but we don't as of yet know what the young lady is accusing Ben of. Let's say she claims he grabbed her fun cushions and gave a couple quick squeezes. Now obviously that's not a good thing to do, it might even rise to the level of a minor criminal offense, but do you release him for that?

I sure don't.

fansince'76
03-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Roger Goodell is an idiot. Pacman should of never have been suspended he has still not been guilty of the murders or renting hitmen

Agreed regarding the idiocy of Goodell, but that POS should have gone to jail and been tossed out of the league for being an accessory to assault with a deadly weapon (at a minimum).

HometownGal
03-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I still believe the Rooney family needs to intervene, especially since they write the checks.

Whelp - that opens a whole can of worms as far as everyone else on the team in that event. If the Rooneys tell Ben that he can't have a social life off the field and particularly in the off-season, then what's good for the goose would need to be good for the ganders. This isn't like the Tiger Woods drama where a plethora of women came out after the first affair was revealed. You don't see hoardes of women now coming out and claiming that Ben groped, fondled or forced himself on them. Obviously this chickie-poo did her homework - probably via the internet using her cell phone or that of a buddy - she knew Ben's height and weight as reported on most NFL sites. That is a huge red flag for me.

What Ben needs to do in the future if these charges are proven to be unfounded is to keep himself at arms length from giggling, googling, ogling young women when he is out on the town. As I'm sure some of you young guys can attest to - a lot of today's chicks are opportunistic, materialistic and can be quite vindictive when they don't get what they want.

HometownGal
03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
im a guy so i cant really judge but he appeared to be really chubby in that pic posted from the bar on the night in question. i was surprised to see he had numerous chins

Chins can be soooooooooo warm. :wink: :chuckle:

pete74
03-07-2010, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=pete74;781538]i (maybe mistakenly) assumed that with a screen name like "pete" that you were a guy.

its a fair assumption to make. :noidea:

here i see "pete" judging a womans take on whether a man is good looking or not.

now im not one to judge because i dont see another man from a womans eyes when it comes to cuteness, or sexiness, or whatever.

maybe you do. (not that theres anything wrong with that).

regardless... i will judge htg's opinion on the matter over yours.

sorry pete. :wave:

i am a man which is why i said im not good in judging other men but in my mind he is fat and not very good looking. i know women who feel the same way but obviously everyone in the world judge different people differently so an ugly person to someone can be a greek god to another

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;781540]

i am a man which is why i said im not good in judging other men but in my mind he is fat and not very good looking.

do you think brady quinn is cute?

i bet we could trade ben for him. :noidea:

and as far as we know, his only lewd acts are grabbing frat buddies packages infront of the camera and dressing like the village people at weddings. :hunch:

supa_fly_steeler
03-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Agreed regarding the idiocy of Goodell, but that POS should have gone to jail and been tossed out of the league for being an accessory to assault with a deadly weapon (at a minimum).

Heh Goodell suspended someone this weekend lol.

Pac was never framed? It's a shame he had to ruin what could of been a very good talented future

HometownGal
03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
What allegations are you talking about HTG? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but we don't as of yet know what the young lady is accusing Ben of. Let's say she claims he grabbed her fun cushions and gave a couple quick squeezes. Now obviously that's not a good thing to do, it might even rise to the level of a minor criminal offense, but do you release him for that?

I sure don't.

Do you think he is the first professional athlete or average Joe to ever grab a set of fun bags, pinch an ass or throw a sexual comment out there? Is it proper in today's over-sensitive society? Of course not for any woman who has any degree of self-respect, but to be quite honest, I've been to bars where I've heard young women making sexual innuendos towards men and then playing the victim when the guys give it back. Holy hell - there are 2 players currently on the roster who were accused of beating up their girlfriends (which are felonies in PA). The allegations were either proven to be false or the accusations were withdrawn. If my gut isn't lying to me - which it rarely ever does - I'm betting when all is said and done, we're going to see something very similar.

stb_steeler
03-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Isnt there clauses in a Pro Athletes contract stating they have to uphold certain rules of the NFL ?...I know certain years back a few Jaguar players couldnt ride wave runners,4wheelers Ect. due to if they got hurt they'd breach their contracts.....:coffee:

zulater
03-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Do you think he is the first professional athlete or average Joe to ever grab a set of fun bags, pinch an ass or throw a sexual comment out there? Is it proper in today's over-sensitive society? Of course not for any woman who has any degree of self-respect, but to be quite honest, I've been to bars where I've heard young women making sexual innuendos towards men and then playing the victim when the guys give it back. Holy hell - there are 2 players currently on the roster who were accused of beating up their girlfriends (which are felonies in PA). The allegations were either proven to be false or the accusations were withdrawn. If my gut isn't lying to me - which it rarely ever does - I'm betting when all is said and done, we're going to see something very similar.

See that's my point. Ben might have done something along the lines of what we're suggesting here, and you might get some podunk DA who can figure out a way to attach some trumped up charges to it. So in that case Ben could be found guilty of a crime. But I wouldn't endorse the Steelers releasing him in that sort of situation.

So I think we got to see what he's being charged with before we go saying that if there's even a grain of truth to charges he should be jettisoned.

SteelerFanInStl
03-07-2010, 07:15 PM
See that's my point. Ben might have done something along the lines of what we're suggesting here, and you might get some podunk DA who can figure out a way to attach some trumped up charges to it. So in that case Ben could be found guilty of a crime. But I wouldn't endorse the Steelers releasing him in that sort of situation.

So I think we got to see what he's being charged with before we go saying that if there's even a grain of truth to charges he should be jettisoned.

Agreed. That's the same exact thing that I said in another one of these threads. At this point the public doesn't even know what Ben has been accused of. All we know is that it isn't rape.

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Yes, but I also read that the finger to the sky was a tribute to his mom, who died when he was young.
i bet his poor mother is probably turning over in her grave about this also.

Lol right...because Jesus was well known for condemning people...like the prostitutes he was supposed to have preached to and how he forgave Judas for betraying him and all.

Complete fail. Just because someone says they are Christian doesn't mean that they have to live like Quakers.
christians arent perfect, just forgiven.

it does seem that he gains weight in the off season

Whelp - that opens a whole can of worms as far as everyone else on the team in that event. If the Rooneys tell Ben that he can't have a social life off the field and particularly in the off-season, then what's good for the goose would need to be good for the ganders. This isn't like the Tiger Woods drama where a plethora of women came out after the first affair was revealed. You don't see hoardes of women now coming out and claiming that Ben groped, fondled or forced himself on them. Obviously this chickie-poo did her homework - probably via the internet using her cell phone or that of a buddy - she knew Ben's height and weight as reported on most NFL sites. That is a huge red flag for me.

What Ben needs to do in the future if these charges are proven to be unfounded is to keep himself at arms length from giggling, googling, ogling young women when he is out on the town. As I'm sure some of you young guys can attest to - a lot of today's chicks are opportunistic, materialistic and can be quite vindictive when they don't get what they want.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: you hit the nail on the head with that statement HTG. young women today dont seem to have the same beliefs are respect as older women have .

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 08:01 PM
I have to say that I've noticed some disturbing trends that have taken place in this and other Ben threads. There seems to be a few different camps with different mindsets. There is the camp that doesn't believe Ben would ever do anything wrong and that he is 100% innocent, which he may be. Then there is the camp that thinks that even if he did do something, the girl is to blame! They shouldn't be tempting Ben. Even if a girl is coming on to Ben, does that mean he can grab her knockers or whateverand it's all good? Then there are those that believe Ben is doing nothing wrong by continuing to hit the clubs and the nightlife, because he has a right to. But, If you already have a shady rep and you've been in this position once before with the women and allegations, wouldn't you say "OK, maybe I'll find something more productive to do with my time. Something that won't put me in a bad situation or embarrass my team"? For God's sake, can't he find a woman to date on a regular basis? When you are the multi-million dollar face of a franchise, you have a different set of rules. Hell, any athlete with half a brain can look and see what happens to other athletes that frequent clubs and live the night life!

Now not all fans are in these camps. There are a lot that keep a level head and an open mind. They don't blindly defend Ben no matter what! And they realize that if he did sexually assault anyone, in any way, that he deserves to be punished. And for those fans, I have great respect!!!

OneForTheToe
03-07-2010, 08:05 PM

I think DAs are apt to be a great deal more cautious in these cases after the Duke rape case blew up in a DAs face.

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I think DAs are apt to be a great deal more cautious in these cases after the Duke rape case blew up in a DAs face.
i think you might be right b/c they dont want to get disbarred

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 08:06 PM
They don't blindly defend Ben no matter what! And they realize that if he did sexually assault anyone, in any way, that he deserves to be punished. And for those fans, I have great respect!!!of course he didnt sexually assualt anyone. he's not stupid.

anyways, you and many others are operating on "ifs".

thats like saying "if" the browns had drafted big ben instead of wislow jr. they wouldnt suck as bad as they do now.

they didnt and therefore they do. :noidea:

zulater
03-07-2010, 08:08 PM
I have to say that I've noticed some disturbing trends that have taken place in this and other Ben threads. There seems to be a few different camps with different mindsets. There is the camp that doesn't believe Ben would ever do anything wrong and that he is 100% innocent, which he may be. Then there is the camp that thinks that even if he did do something, the girl is to blame! They shouldn't be tempting Ben. Even if a girl is coming on to Ben, does that mean he can grab her knockers or whateverand it's all good? Then there are those that believe Ben is doing nothing wrong by continuing to hit the clubs and the nightlife, because he has a right to. But, If you already have a shady rep and you've been in this position once before with the women and allegations, wouldn't you say "OK, maybe I'll find something more productive to do with my time. Something that won't put me in a bad situation or embarrass my team"? For God's sake, can't he find a woman to date on a regular basis? When you are the multi-million dollar face of a franchise, you have a different set of rules. Hell, any athlete with half a brain can look and see what happens to other athletes that frequent clubs and live the night life!

Now not all fans are in these camps. There are a lot that keep a level head and an open mind. They don't blindly defend Ben no matter what! And they realize that if he did sexually assault anyone, in any way, that he deserves to be punished. And for those fans, I have great respect!!!

I'll tell you what's unreasonable. To start a thread suggesting someone should be suspended before you even know what the allegations specifically are.

:coffee:

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 08:10 PM
of course he didnt sexually assualt anyone. he's not stupid.

thats like saying "if" the browns had drafted big ben instead of wislow jr. they wouldnt suck as bad as they do now.

Tony my friend, how in the world do you know that. You say he isn't stupid, and I don't think he is, but he isn't smart enough to make an intelligent decision to keep himself out of these situations so that these kind of things don't happen anymore!

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Tony my friend, how in the world do you know that. You say he isn't stupid, and I don't think he is, but he isn't smart enough to make an intelligent decision to keep himself out of these situations so that these kind of things don't happen anymore!
that is b/c he is young and is thinking with the wrong head:chuckle:.. i just hope the next girl makes him wrap it..lol

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 08:13 PM
that is b/c he is young and is thinking with the wrong head:chuckle:.. i just hope the next girl makes him wrap it..lol

You always puts things in perspective!:sofunny:

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 08:17 PM
You always puts things in perspective!:sofunny:
i try my best.. and besides, i have read enough of tony post to have a good perspective.

OX1947
03-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Breaking news: Ben is a officially a dickhead

Pittsburgh- This gloomy afternoon, ben has officially been crowned a dickhead by the ever reliable random guy on a forum who has friends who say he was a dickhead. More news coming up soon.

Ah yes, random guy. Its funny you only saw the word **** head through that entire post. Officially or not, whether I say it, my friends say it, or the many other people who have also said it between newspapers and journalists, lets use facts behind what was said

-Work ethic in question
-Rides motorcycle without helmet
-accused of sexual assault
-accused of sexual assault
Theres more but I'll get to the point right now.....
...YOU should like this one being that you made him your screenname and avatar...
(Twice, Hines Ward has got into a verbal scuff through the papers about Ben)

NOW, lets see how you like this. I LOVE HINES WARD. As much as you can love a person you have never met. I love that he puts 500% effort and plays hard and hurt and is the ultimate team player. He is the epitome of class and intelligence. The true Pittsburgh Steeler and even more an excellent human being. It was THIS that made me weary of Big Ben. When Hines Ward took offense to what Ben would say and bothered him. Now I was thinking why all of a sudden is Hines Ward, who never before Ben or even after Ben has ever had any issues with other teammates. Think about that one, while I bring up a few more.

Whiz vs Ben before Whiz left.

If you have the DVD for SB XL, watch when Cowher talked to Ben, see Ben's body language. See how he hardly ever really pays attention to Cowher.

The signs are there. Now whether he is a rapist, I would doubt it unless proven otherwise. But he does have a track record. And I bring it up as a random person because I happen to be a big steeler fan who has watched every game and followed the steelers for the last 20 years. And my good friends are no different and as steeler fans, would behoove them to call him a schlong stick unless it was true.

I wrote more on this then I should have but I guess I got on a role. Here's my last thing though. I am not overly religious, I do not go to church every Sunday, I do believe in God though and try to live my life with those values. And every time I hear about some skank who is accusing Ben of something and there is fact that there was at least "consensual relations", I think about all the hypocrisy of his kneeling in the middle of the field and praying and I get irritated.

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Tony my friend, how in the world do you know that. You say he isn't stupid, and I don't think he is, but he isn't smart enough to make an intelligent decision to keep himself out of these situations so that these kind of things don't happen anymore!those are my words and i am sticking to them.

just because some girl yells assault doesnt mean ben did it.

just like carson palmer's sister remaining silent on any molestation as a youth doesnt mean he never molested anyone.

its pretty simple... if you believe ben is a rapist, then i believe carson is an incestuous molester.

if you believe in "innocent until proven guilty" then so do i.

saying ben put himself in a position of being accused is just the same of anyone who has a sister to put themselves in the same situation (regardless of what is said or not).

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 08:44 PM
I can't see the Steelers doing anything.. NFL yes..
i dont know why, but your post just made me picture coach tomlin having ben in his office sitting in a chair and tomlin walking up behind him and popping him in the back of the head and saying boy what the hell is wrong with you.:chuckle:

UltimateBengal
03-07-2010, 08:44 PM
those are my words and i am sticking to them.

just because some girl yells assault doesnt mean ben did it.

just like carson palmer's sister remaining silent on any molestation as a youth doesnt mean he never molested anyone.

its pretty simple... if you believe ben is a rapist, then i believe carson is an incestuous molester.

if you believe in "innocent until proven guilty" then so do i.

saying ben put himself in a position of being accused is just the same of anyone who has a sister to put themselves in the same situation (regardless of what is said or not).

Only one difference Tony, Carson hasn't been accused by two different women! I'm not saying Ben is guilty of anything, just that he shouldn't have even been in the situation to be accused again! Time for Ben to grow up!! If it were Carson, I'd be saying the same exact thing!:drink:

tony hipchest
03-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Only one difference Tony, Carson hasn't been accused by two different women! I'm not saying Ben is guilty of anything, just that he shouldn't have even been in the situation to be accused again! Time for Ben to grow up!! If it were Carson, I'd be saying the same exact thing!:drink:

carson shouldnt have a sister and ben should never leave his house...

got it. :thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
03-07-2010, 08:54 PM
carson shouldnt have a sister and ben should never leave his house...

got it. :thumbsup:
lets take the over/under on which sister would win in a fight???:rofl:

OneForTheToe
03-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Way ahead of the facts, but I think if the Steelers did suspend Ben they can only do it for four games. Goodell can suspend someone indefefinately.

Shea
03-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Carson and his sister?? :wtf: Don't know how I missed that story?

UB, Ben is getting his fair share of angry, disgruntled Steelers' fans all over the internet, to say the least. Might not be as many here as you'd think to find, but he's definitely taking a huge hit.

I'm just waiting for more facts to come out before I'm willing to call for a suspension or any other type of punishment. Maybe we'll hear something tomorrow regarding what the police are going to do and what, if any, evidence they have that will validate this story.

Steelers17
03-07-2010, 09:42 PM

Why do you think that twelve (12) investigators are active in the case according to NBC Sports. They want the issues locked down tightly before they more likely than not indict our leader! It is unprecedented to allocate this amount of small town department resources without the intent to advance the case.

I am a big fan of hoping for the best but the protocol in place speaks directly to the criminal divisionís projected actions. If so, what a sad day for all who respect, genuinely care for, and in fact love The Pittsburgh Steelers!

Why must it be this way!

Gnutella
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Why do you think that twelve (12) investigators are active in the case according to NBC Sports. They want the issues locked down tightly before they more likely than not indict our leader! It is unprecedented to allocate this amount of small town department resources without the intent to advance the case.

I am a big fan of hoping for the best but the protocol in place speaks directly to the criminal divisionís projected actions. If so, what a sad day for all who respect, genuinely care for, and in fact love The Pittsburgh Steelers!

Why must it be this way!

I doubt that Milledgeville or Baldwin County, GA are investigating alone. The GBI is involved too, which is run by the state.

fansince'76
03-07-2010, 09:48 PM

I am a big fan of hoping for the best but the protocol in place speaks directly to the criminal division’s projected actions. If so, what a sad day for all who respect, genuinely care for, and in fact love The Pittsburgh Steelers!

Why must it be this way!

It could also be a case of an overzealous small podunk town police department and DA going overboard trying to nail a big-name big-money jock as a feather in their cap. Wouldn't be the first time that happened either (see Eagle, Colorado sheriff's office and DA vs Kobe).

steeldawg
03-07-2010, 09:59 PM

how does one protect themself from acusations???? The first one happened alone in a hotel room , and the second in a public place. So what situation should he stay out of. Are u saying he should have no contact with the opposite sex??

Godfather
03-07-2010, 10:05 PM
But Jesus would also want us to draft Jimmy Clausen, since he knows touchdown Jesus personally.:thumbsup:

Nah...He wants us to wait for the new Notre Dame quarterback, who happens to be His brother.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-07-2010, 10:17 PM
My thoughts:

First, unless the police charge him with sexual assault, I don't think Goodell should suspend him. This isn't someone getting shot and paralyzed where an entire family's life is changed. The easiest way for a woman to get back at a man for any type of slight or to try to extort money is to accuse a guy of sexual assault. It has happened to plenty of famous people. It even happened to Jerome Bettis.

Second, I think the Rooneys need to sit Ben down and tell him that it's okay to have a life outside of football; but he needs to remember that he's a professional athlete, the face of the Pittsburgh Steelers, and that his private life is lived in the public eye because of this. He needs to stick to the VIP room and stop banging all these random women, because that's how you get into trouble. He needs to find himself a steady girlfriend and stick to banging her.

Third, if he is charged with sexual assault, he should get a four game suspension. If found guilty, he should be released by the Steelers. Now this is only if the accusation is rape or something to that extreme. If all he's being accused of it grabbing the girl's butt while dancing, I don't think that's an offense that he should be released for, just suspended.

As for the McNulty case in Nevada, there shouldn't be any suspensions over a civil suit. Otherwise that sets a tone to be suspended over any civil suit.

Gnutella
03-08-2010, 12:32 AM
It could be something as simple as him throwing a girl over his shoulder and smacking her ass a couple of times: stupid, but ultimately harmless.

welder4pit
03-08-2010, 01:26 AM

they didnt and therefore they do. :noidea: No not stupid just a dumb@$$ . wether he did it or not he obviously put himself in a bad situation AGAIN! They should suspend him for 4 games for being a dumb@$$.

pete74
03-08-2010, 04:08 AM
[QUOTE=pete74;781548]

do you think brady quinn is cute?

i bet we could trade ben for him. :noidea:

and as far as we know, his only lewd acts are grabbing frat buddies packages infront of the camera and dressing like the village people at weddings. :hunch:

you think brady quinn is cute? i knew something was up with you when i 1st joined this board and you invited me over your trailer for a message. i still appologize for ignoring that pm tony and i hope i didnt hurt your feelings but i dont swing that way. i also noticed that your so uncomfortable with your sexuality that you are humiliated to say if you think a guy is ugly or good looking. hell i can tell you if a dog is ugly. no need to hide who you really are anymore tony, just stand up, shout it out and let the world know

solardave
03-08-2010, 04:31 AM
This.

Who are you trying to kid about Tebow. You call $160/ autogragh Christian. That's rape. And you know what JC would do? Please!!!:sofunny:

pete74
03-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Who are you trying to kid about Tebow. You call $160/ autogragh Christian. That's rape. And you know what JC would do? Please!!!:sofunny:

that is rape and i cant belive anybody would pay for his autograph. tebow said he was giving a portion to charity but i bet that meant he is giving $1 for every $500 he gets to charity

pete74
03-08-2010, 04:47 AM

ben was found innocent already? what paper was that in? now i can take a huge sigh of relief and rejoice.

Rick5895
03-08-2010, 04:47 AM
how does one protect themself from acusations???? The first one happened alone in a hotel room , and the second in a public place. So what situation should he stay out of. Are u saying he should have no contact with the opposite sex??

I know that these kind of accusations will happen, however, a person of BB stature needs to think a lot more clearly. Last summer aside, after enduring the scandal, and enduring the public scrutiny not to mention a civil suit from last year,why the hell is he going into a college bar and positioning bodyguards outside a vip area and allowing only women in the area. Nothing may have happened to warrant these accusations, but he sure put himself in a really bad position. You would think he would be smart enough to realize the pitfalls of such behaviour after the Nevada incident. Once is a mistake, twice is the beginning of a pattern, a third such incident, well let's hope there isn't.
I am hopeful, for his sake, he did nothing wrong here, but someone needs to sit him down and tell him to get his head on straight. Before he ends up in a jail cell somewhere.

wootawnee
03-08-2010, 05:20 AM
You remember the scene in the movie "The Doors" when they were on stage in Miami and the Medicine Man Spirit cut Jim off?.........Things sure went awry after that......Ben better watch his step........Hope its not too late.........

Texasteel
03-08-2010, 07:09 AM

screw goodell.

:chuckle:

This may be your best post Tony.

memphissteelergirl
03-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Well, first let me say right off the bat....I am just sickened by this. No...sickened, disappointed, and yes, I have to say angry.

I was listening to Mike and Mike on the way in to work. They were questioning Ben's judgment. Why would a 28-year old man go trolling in a college bar? I tend to agree.
After what happened in Nevada, Ben should know better than to put himself in that kind of position again! :banging:

They were also talking about the alleged victim. It seems (according to the reporter on the scene) that she did not wait long before she told a policeman she was assaulted (like almost immediately after as a matter of fact). She (the reporter) also said that she is back home with her folks and considering dropping out of school. As a woman, I have to say that this does not sound like a girl who is looking for a payday. That said though, if it turns out she is crying wolf, she makes it that much harder for future rape/assault victims and the idea of that really ticks me off.

I really want to believe Big Ben's innocent, but I have to tell you, guys, I'm finding it difficult, and it really pains me beyond belief to write that. If he somehow beats this, the Rooneys, Coach T, and the league are gonna have to have a little intervention with #7 and tell him he's gonna have to step in line. And if he can't, it's the end of what could have been a HOF career.
Praying hard for the best, but expecting the worst. :pity:

ETL
03-08-2010, 08:31 AM
Yes

plenewken
03-08-2010, 08:44 AM
IF it's established that he sexually assaulted this young woman, absolutely, he should be suspended. No ifs and buts.

steelerdave1969
03-08-2010, 09:09 AM

I have been a Steelers fan for over 30 years and this is one of the most embarassing situations that I can remember with the Steelers. I think that it will only be fair that the NFL suspend him and maybe even the Steelers... Rooney I think will be having a Man to Man chat with his 2 Time Super Bowl Champion QB. Whether he is innocent of either of these 2 or not, he needs to be making alot Better Decisions in his private life. I know that he deserves to have a life like the rest of us, but its time he makes better decisions.
After all this story is out about his friends and cousins going out to recruit women in by offering to buy them drinks is rediculous on his part. I hope that the league and Steelers do what is right for this situation.

SteelersinCA
03-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Ben has shown repeatedly that he lacks character, judgment and sound decision making. Not only with his indiscretion with women, but with the motorcycle accident as well. Something needs to be done and soon.

Shoes
03-08-2010, 09:20 AM
steelerdave...just for your info may folks don't read your posts because they can't read the small print.

truesteelerfan
03-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Not yet he shouldn't....We don't even know if he did anything inappropriate. Innocent until proven guilty remember people...Its not against the law to have bad judgement....Sounds like we could learn more today if the police make a statement, people get accused of things all the time and no charges are ever filed because of a large variety of reasons. Lets wait and see how this plays out before people call for his suspension or termination of his contract. It might simply be the case of wrong place, wrong time.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Should Ben be suspended now?....No.

Should he be suspended if an investigation finds that he assaulted the young lady...Yes.

Cant be any simpler than that.

As a Steeler fan...I take pride in the "character" that has been a part of this teams tradition. I have very little tolerance to any player that "might" put my team into the same category as those teams who could care less about integity. If Ben becomes that player...:noidea:

pete74
03-08-2010, 10:34 AM

Should he be suspended if an investigation finds that he assaulted the young lady...Yes.

As a Steeler fan...I take pride in the "character" that has been a part of this teams tradition. I have very little tolerance to any player that "might" put my team into the same category as those teams who could care less about integity. If Ben becomes that player...:noidea:

i agree

memphissteelergirl
03-08-2010, 10:36 AM

I agree with you completely, LLT. I have loved and enjoyed the great play Ben's given us over the past several years, but dang it...some things just shouldn't be tolerated.
As I've said before, I am hoping this will not get any uglier than it already is, but it's not looking hopeful.
This whole situation just stinks! :mad:

wootawnee
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Ben has shown repeatedly that he lacks character, judgment and sound decision making. Not only with his indiscretion with women, but with the motorcycle accident as well. Something needs to be done and soon.

Yea, he still carries himself like a punk sometimes.......The accident was an accident, but hey, we all learn new things everyday.......

steelerchad
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Suspended No. Not yet at least. Yes, this is the 2nd accusation. But let's not forget the 1st accusation has looked fairly rediculous as McNutty has been both discredited and humiliated in public. Maybe Ben just has better lawyers, but her own "friends" have turned on her and her story doesn't really add up. As far as I'm concerned he gets a pass on the first one. (only for the assault part, his standards in women need some scrutiny). We'll see how this one ends up, but it sounds bad initially. The other problem is now there is a "history" of this for Ben in the court of public opinion. He now looks bad because he's been accused twice, even if all of it turns out to be BS. At the very least it is an embarrassment for him, his family, his team, and the league. A bad decision to put himself in this position again. You would think that after being falsely accused, he would be a little more careful to make sure he wasn't at risk again.
Hope he's innocent for his sake and the Steelers. Unfortunately he's the one of 2 players on this team that we cannot win without and we lost the other one for most of last season already.

Northside Jonny
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
No he should not be suspended he hasn't even been formally charged.

BritishSteel
03-09-2010, 05:20 AM
No he should not be suspended he hasn't even been formally charged.

This is how I feel too.

Why not wait and see what happens - it's an allegation at the moment, no more. Let's face it, if it turns out to be true, then we won't need to suspend him because the League will do it for us and the Georgia State Penitentiary will make that academic. If he didn't then, aside from taking him to one side and telling him to grow up and behave like a 28 year old should, why do anything else? If every NFL franchise suspended every player who's only crime was to act like an idiot, There'd be just enough players to make a 4 team league.

zulater
03-09-2010, 05:45 AM
This is how it will work, if Ben is charged, he'll almost certainly be suspeneded until such time as his case reaches a resolution. If not by the Steelers, certainly by the league, that's what they did with Plaxico. The Steelers will not want Ben at OTA's, training camp, or in their line-up until he proves he's not guilty of commiting felony sexual assualt.

No charges, no problem.

It's that simple.

Northside Jonny
03-09-2010, 09:53 AM
So in the case Ben gets charged. Who do you like more Claussen or Bradford? I really like Claussen.

TackleMeBen
03-09-2010, 10:11 AM
So in the case Ben gets charged. Who do you like more Claussen or Bradford? I really like Claussen.
neither.... dixon all the way to the superbowl baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt03:

KYsteelfan
03-09-2010, 10:42 AM
If he gets charged then he needs to be suspended. if the NFL wont do it then The Steelers need to do it. Someone has to get the message across to Ben that he is not a 21 year old college guy. He is an adult and a grown man and should act it. Im ok with people going out and partying and living that kind of lifestyle, but you have to be smart about it. especially when you are a famous athlete.even more so when you are the face of the classiest franchise in the history of the NFL.
Lets just hope this turns out to be nothing and that he learns from this and shapes it up a little

SteelersinCA
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Yea, he still carries himself like a punk sometimes.......The accident was an accident, but hey, we all learn new things everyday.......

I'm not saying you are wrong, I have a low tolerance for stupidity when my team is paying someone the kind of coin Ben gets. He needs to earn it on and off the field when you make that kind of cheese. It has become clear to me he is not the sharpest guy around. That doesn't mean it has to be clear to you.

Curtain_of_Steel
03-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Ben will only be suspended, IF he is found guilty. Not because he put himself in a bar with a bunch of hotties, not because he was out drinking, not because he was out living it up.
If charges are filed, due to the fact that the grand jury gets very minimal evidence and its very easy to get indicted, that may not even be enough to get him suspended as he is not even found guilty yet.

No where does it say he can not have fun. Should he be smarter? Yes, however if he did nothing wrong, its only because he is a target right now.

pete74
03-09-2010, 03:29 PM
if he is guilty we can always pickup derek anderson since the browns dropped him.LOL

Prok
03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
if he is guilty we can always pickup derek anderson since the browns dropped him

Wow, I always wondered what would happen if ya filled a balloon with lead. Now I know.

:drink:

rich4eagle
03-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Suspended??????????????? If he was married he would get his hand slapped and go to therapy for having sex with strangers in moderation..........ala Tiger

This gets more funny daily

plenewken
03-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Suspended??????????????? If he was married he would get his hand slapped and go to therapy for having sex with strangers in moderation..........ala Tiger

You seem to ignore that adultery is not a crime but sexual assault is.

zulater
03-10-2010, 09:37 AM
I want to amend what I said earliar. If Ben is charged with a felony he shouldn't nor will he(imo) be suspended by the team or the league. But I what do think will have to happen is that the team will forced to give Ben some form of leave of absense and excuse ( phohibit) him from any team activity until after his charges are resolved. That's not to say he should be prohibited from the facilities, give him access to the weight room, trainers, coaching staff, film room etc... But do not allow him to participate in OTA's, mini camp, training camp, or any games until this matter is resolved.

HAWK
03-10-2010, 03:26 PM
I, for one, think that players should be allowed to play until they are proven guilty. Everyone should be innocent until proven guilty.

Now if they're proven guilty that's a different situation.

pete74
03-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Wow, I always wondered what would happen if ya filled a balloon with lead. Now I know.

:drink:

i love useless posts and i see you must as well

TackleMeBen
03-10-2010, 04:36 PM

well now we know where ben made his mistake, he wasnt married..lol:rofl: