PDA

View Full Version : 1 Day into SB!

Justin Otstott
02-04-2006, 10:58 AM
whats everybody doing tomorrow? Ill be going to a SB party at my Uncles house...But if I don't get to chat with you guys 2morrow have fun with whatever you guys are doing for the SB and GO STEELERS!!!! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Huge party at my house, afterwards we are heading downtown.

Justin Otstott
02-04-2006, 11:08 AM
sounds good man!!! Damn its almost that time....one day!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I was just sitting here thinking.. oh man, its only 1 day away !! Im a basket case now, by tomorrow afternoon I wont know what to do with myslef !! :willy:

We were invited to a bunch of SB parties but Im sticking with what works, right here in the house, at my same spot, same steelers gear, same food/drinks, same glasses/plates, ...its been working so far ! If we win, I'll head out and celebrate after the game. :tt02:

Justin Otstott
02-04-2006, 11:11 AM
one thing is for sure I wont be working Monday :)

83-Steelers-43
02-04-2006, 11:21 AM
sounds good man!!! Damn its almost that time....one day!!!

It can't come any sooner. Today I have to make beer runs and grocery shopping. That will at least help time go by.

BlackNGold203
02-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Cant change up now...I'll be right here..in my throwback Rocky Bleier jersey....LOL....I get a little intense...so it might not go over real well in a mixed group of people...LOL

Prosdo
02-04-2006, 11:45 AM
I'll be down my parents' bar like every game this year wearing my Ward jersey.

VegasStlrFan
02-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I was just sitting here thinking.. oh man, its only 1 day away !! Im a basket case now, by tomorrow afternoon I wont know what to do with myslef !! :willy:

We were invited to a bunch of SB parties but Im sticking with what works, right here in the house, at my same spot, same steelers gear, same food/drinks, same glasses/plates, ...its been working so far ! If we win, I'll head out and celebrate after the game. :tt02:

I second that

TasmanianTroy271
02-04-2006, 11:50 AM
i'll just be sitting here, trying to make time move faster, you know what i mean? it's gonna suck tomorrow, cause i won't be able to sleep right through till gametime...

tony hipchest
02-04-2006, 11:55 AM
i was invited to a party with a bunch of cowboys fans. i had to pass. id rather watch it sitting in a tub full of earthworms.

steelcityjameser
02-04-2006, 12:13 PM
party offers respectfully declined. party plans vetoed. will continue to do what i have since i moved into this house. same spot, same jeans, same Ward jersey, same Steelers flag out front for gameday, everything reasonable(and some unreasonable)stays the same. i am not a joy to be around during gametime. i am nervous, outraged, boisterous, screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs, or all of the above during a game and it is not a pretty sight. on an embarassing note my wife said i inadvertantly did some cheerleader jump/kick-something during the AFC Championship game...that can't be repeated.

aphiz
02-04-2006, 01:14 PM
on an embarassing note my wife said i inadvertantly did some cheerleader jump/kick-something during the AFC Championship game...that can't be repeated.

That is friggin hilarious

Koopa
02-04-2006, 02:11 PM
well i was invited to my friends house but i said **** that cause i'm the only steeler fan and they all gonna be talkin shit the whole game well up on till the end but still, i think i'm just gonna do what i've done the last two games and just stay in bed, i don't want to change anything cause it's worked so far.

Suitanim
02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm calm and cool as a cucumber...actually just enjoying a 5 day vacation.

SteelerzGirl
02-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Super Bowl XL party at my house! Free food and drinks. You're all invited if you can get here by 5:00 PM. I'll serve up until then. After that, everyone's on their own cuz I'll be watching the game and will cater to no one...(lol).

I'll be wearing my #7 Roethlisberger jersey, my black and gold beads, my Steelers necklace and earrings, my gawdy plastic football ring, my black 'n gold leis, and my pink #7 baseball cap w/Pittsburgh written on the side. I know I'll look like a dork in my black 'n gold and pink, but I don't care...(lol)! I'll be wavin' my Terrible Towel and my black 'n gold pom-poms, too! :bouncy: