PDA

View Full Version : Lynn Swann on Centerstage

Venom
03-07-2010, 08:58 PM
On Thursday night at 10:00pm est , there will be an 1 hour sitdown interview with the great # 88 , Lynn Swann . The show is called CenterStage and it will be televised on the YES Network . Its a NY based RSN that people can get via Directv and cable . :tt:

steelerdude15
03-07-2010, 11:45 PM
O well, I'm watching it then.

Galax Steeler
03-08-2010, 05:14 AM
Can't get the channel hope you all enjoy it.

steelerbackr4life
03-08-2010, 08:41 PM
YES Network is the Yankee's channel.. Why in the world would he be on there.. Interesting.. centerstage is a good show they have alot of people on there

steelerdude15
03-08-2010, 10:40 PM
Nevermind, I thought I had the channel. The Pirates and Yankees are playing tomorrow on that channel and I wont be able to watch it. :mad:

Venom
03-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Just finished watching the program. Being a huge Lynn Swann fan , I loved it . Here are a few things maybe ( or not ) you guys didn't know.

----He wanted to play for the Raiders in the worst way. Basically wanted to play in California , but Raiders was his # 1 choice.
----Al Davis told him before the NFL draft that he was a good late 2nd or 3rd round pick.
----When he was drafted by the Steelers , he knew they had a great Irish Running back by the name Frank O'Harris .
----He loves Bowling and his high score is 195
----His greatest rivalry was the Oakland Raiders.
----His favoroite team was the 1976 Steelers,
----His favorite teammate was John Stallworth
----His favorite snack at night is BBQ Potato Chips
----His favorite actor- Denzel Washington
----His favorite actress- Halle Berry
----His favorite musician are Elton John and Liberace ( anyone with a piano )
----Player he would pay to see , Andre Johnson of the Texans
----If trapped in a foxhole , who would you want in there with you- he said Mean Joe , Stallworth or Mel Blount:tt04::tt::tt02:

SteelerEmpire
03-15-2010, 05:08 AM
Swanny... my favorite all time Steeler.... :tt03: