Steve Slaton
Laurence Maroney
Marshawn Lynch

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey, where is Darren McFadden?? :chuckle:

CantStop85
03-09-2010, 04:29 PM
You're missing quite a few good ones...I would add in Knowshon Moreno, Beanie Wells, LeSean McCoy, Jonathan Stewart, Felix Jones, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Tashard Choice, Tim Hightower...all those guys have been drafted in the last 2 years.

silver & black
03-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey, where is Darren McFadden?? :chuckle:

Falling down because someone touched him, or fumbling the ball. Another outstanding pick by our "GM". :shake01:

supa_fly_steeler
03-10-2010, 12:01 AM
LOl silver and black.

courage courage! you have gary russell

SteelerNation12
03-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Wow no Chris Johnson on the OP list? He is far better than anyone on your list and the best RB In the NFL.

MasterOfPuppets
03-10-2010, 02:49 AM
you also forgot adrian peterson and matt forte

MasterOfPuppets
03-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Falling down because someone touched him, or fumbling the ball. Another outstanding pick by our "GM". :shake01:
hater... :chuckle:

is there anything you actually do like about the raiders ? (besides the logo) :sofunny:

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-10-2010, 11:39 AM

I said in his draft year that he would be Reggie Bush lite and not be effective running between the tackles. Many ridiculed me and I now feel vindicated.

On another note, I said similar things about Chris Johnson and must now go feel shame. :headshake:

Nadroj 20
03-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Please rank these RBs and add any 2-3 year RBs you wish to add:

Mendenhall
Ray Rice
Shonn Greene
Kevin Smith (Det.)
Steve Slaton
Laurence Maroney
Marshawn Lynch

Yes to Mendenhall and Rice.....not sure about Greene yet but i think he can be up there....no to smith, slaton fell off alot last year

Maroney has been in league for 5 years and Lynch 4 so they dont even fit the 2-3 year requirement for this argument.

Chris Johnson has to be at the top of the list.

My top 3

Chris Johnson
Ray Rice
Rashard Mendenhall

silver & black
03-10-2010, 05:00 PM
hater... :chuckle:

is there anything you actually do like about the raiders ? (besides the logo) :sofunny:

Unfortunately, there isn't much to like these days. I'll always be a Raiders fan, but I refuse to sugar coat things.