PDA

View Full Version : Cut the ........

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Shit already! seattle seahawks are going down. Get use to it. Its not nearly as big a deal as you think. We have to win, so be happy that you made it this far. You have alot to be proud of, your team is on its way up.

There are just a few areas that we are better!

Offense Advantage - STEELERS Ben is extremely poised, and accurate QB, please don`t fooled by his age! Him being 23 just means he has alot more chances of coming back for more rings. Also the Steelers offense has way more weapons! Period. And the X-Factor on offense O coordinator Wisehunt.

Defense Advantage -STEELERS WE understand that your defense is fast, and your front seven are really good, we HELLO, our front seven are great. Your problem is, that our front seven changes, every play, every second. hasselback won`t even know who is coming and who isn`t. Is 43 coming????? What to do???? Porter is great, so great that by the end of the game, you would swear the hasselbacks number was 55, cause Porter will be all over him. X-Factor on defense MR. **** LeBeau, go ahead and try argueing that!

Special teams- Advantage STEELERS Jeff Reed is clutch, Gardocki is a great punter, and EL get a good look, because he`ll be gone! From end zone to end zone in 9.8 seconds.

12th man- wow I am afraid of this one! I may get sued! Detroit will have so many Terrible Towels there, you would swear you were outside at Heinz Field, rumor has it they may change the name Heinz Field West #4. Advantage STEELERS.

Head Coaches- I understand your coach has one ring as a HC. He doesn`t have Favre this time. Cowher is due, his players know he is due! He will get his ring, besides he has something we didn`t have his last Super Bowl, A BUS!

Make fun all you want about Jeromes Homecoming, this inspires this team, they rally around the BUS. This team is destined!

Be proud seattle, at least you won the NFL minor league trophy, nfc.

STEELERS 27- seattle 10

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooSteelers!

I GAURANTEE

Hawk Believer
02-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Where has your running game been for the last month? I think you reliance on the pass is gonna catch up with you and Big Ben is gonna force some passes he shouldn't. Seattle has balance... If you try to shut down one facet, they win their other tools. Every defense scheme has a weakness. Holmgren has had a long time to look at the tapes and our boys will come out executing.

You do have a great defense, of course they'll make some plays. But I really think you all are underestimating the abilityof Hasselbeck combined with our game planning.

I like the Holmgren-LeBeau matchup. Two brilliant guys pitting talented hardworking teams against each other.

But Seattle gets a 10-0 early lead. Ben plays catch up, comes up short. Seattle 27- Pittsburgh 20

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 03:06 PM
The running game? Where has it been?? SSSHHHHHH! not so loud, that me be our secret weapon, we know we can run, don`t doubt that! We are now well rounded!

Steelers 27- seattle 10

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 03:10 PM
We are now well rounded!

You talking specifically about Bettis there? :sofunny:

NM

Suitanim
02-04-2006, 03:27 PM
I feel a bit sorry for the front 7 of the squacks, and maybe even more than a bit for their secondary. Bettis will be running like he did circa '97 in this, the biggest game of his life.

Poor bastards.

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 03:29 PM
You talking specifically about Bettis there? :sofunny:

NM
LITP this is the Blast Furnace, don`t make me laugh! LOL

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 03:29 PM
LITP this is the Blast Furnace, don`t make me laugh! LOL

Sorry man, couldn't resist that one!

NM

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Sorry man, couldn't resist that one!

NM
Yeah but I`m suppose to be walking around with my chest sticking out! Pounding my chest, then you come up with the comedy bit!:sofunny:

hardwork
02-04-2006, 04:35 PM
The Steelers have two things that they haven't had lately. A QB, and a coach who has finally figured out how to stay the hell out of the way. But......have they learned how not to shoot themselves in the foot? I don't know. Lets not forget, they almost blew the Colts game.

BB2W
02-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Lets not forget, they almost blew the Colts game.
Lets not forget the Patriots did blow the Broncos game. :rolleyes:

hardwork
02-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Lets not forget the Patriots did blow the Broncos game. :rolleyes:

Fortunately for you.

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 04:52 PM
The Steelers have two things that they haven't had lately. A QB, and a coach who has finally figured out how to stay the hell out of the way. But......have they learned how not to shoot themselves in the foot? I don't know. Lets not forget, they almost blew the Colts game.
Come on that games shouldn`t have even been that close! Then if the FG was made its just a tie score! Thats over, we won, we will win!

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Fortunately for you.Please! You threw the Fins game so you would'nt have to face us. Enjoy the game.:tt03:

hardwork
02-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Come on that games shouldn`t have even been that close! Then if the FG was made its just a tie score! Thats over, we won, we will win!

No, it shouldn't have been that close. That's part of what I'm pointing out. And, yes, it is over, you made it. But I know I was highly concerned about every one of the three we won. I never thought they were a lock. Not for a minute. Anything can happen in a one game shoot-out.

You're right though, you have to win this.

hardwork
02-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Please! You threw the Fins game so you would'nt have to face us. Enjoy the game.:tt03:

That's right. The Patriots players are afraid of the Steelers. Most of all Brady, Bruschi, Harrison, and so forth.