PDA

View Full Version : Is there any chance Haden actually falls to us?

PhantomJB93
03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Pat Kirwan's latest mock on NFL.com has Joe Haden falling to us at 18. I wouldn't complain, but is it really possible for his 40-yard dash time to drop him THAT far?

Steel_Bus_24
03-09-2010, 08:07 PM
dunno....but Id be pissed if Eric Berry went to Clev

Chidi29
03-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Heard the other day that no cornerback has been taken in the top ten after running a 4.5 40 or worse since Chris McAllister years ago.

wdsteel
03-09-2010, 08:24 PM
he took his time so hes stock would drop so he could be drafted by us.....la la de la
i still would like to draft thomas and try him out as CB

Merchant
03-09-2010, 09:09 PM
There's still a CHANCE.. but who knows, he might run a 4.4 at his pro day and be right back in the mix of being a top 10 pick. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we got Earl Thomas or Kyle Wilson though.

supa_fly_steeler
03-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I would rather have devin mccourty or kyle wilson or patrick robinson than haden

haden is the definition of overrated. Wilson will school him down the line in the nfl

PhantomJB93
03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah Haden is my #1 choice out of the *possible* players left on the board when we pick, but I would not complain at all if we end up with Kyle Wilson or Earl Thomas. I just hope we pick a versatile safety that can play CB or a regular CB, I know a lot of people here want Spoon or Mcclain who are both fine picks but if all those guys were still on the board Id much rather take the CB/S's (that we need now) over the LB's (that we won't need for a few years)

Merchant
03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I would rather have devin mccourty or kyle wilson or patrick robinson than haden

haden is the definition of overrated. Wilson will school him down the line in the nfl

Naw man, I watched almost every florida gators game last season.. that guy is gonna be a shut down corner early in his NFL career.. watch.

supa_fly_steeler
03-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Naw man, I watched almost every florida gators game last season.. that guy is gonna be a shut down corner early in his NFL career.. watch.

He has such a great supporting cast... I want someone with dreadlocks :chuckle: so tyrone carter can be rememred for his putird play

Merchant
03-09-2010, 10:47 PM
He's gonna have a great supporting cast here too

supa_fly_steeler
03-09-2010, 10:55 PM
He's gonna have a great supporting cast here too

Yea but Kyle Wilson is the maestro at zone coverage.... I'm just saying im not sold oon Haden yet... I wont cry if we select him because he's good i just think we will get more out of Kyle