PDA

View Full Version : How to Rebuild the Steel Curtain

jonslow
03-09-2010, 10:52 PM
http://www.sidelinescouting.net/columns/steelers.shtml

I just got done with a column for the site I help run. I know some of you guys frequent sidelinescouting.net, but for those of you who don't, the link is up top and directly to the column. As the Steelers fan of the site, I was excited to pound out an article about some of the stuff I've discussed with you guys here on the baords. Enjoy!

supa_fly_steeler
03-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Nice detailed article thanks alot a good read +1

Corey120120
03-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Good article! i totally agree

devilsdancefloor
03-10-2010, 09:45 AM
very nice article! But i think JAMES Harrison is gonna find you and shake his big finger at him for calling him Jerome :wink02:

supa_fly_steeler
03-10-2010, 10:05 AM
very nice article! But i think JAMES Harrison is gonna find you and shake his big finger at him for calling him Jerome :wink02:

Lol LC Greenwood will come for Jonslow because to him the steel curtain was the defensive line :chuckle:

jonslow
03-10-2010, 10:32 AM

Oh dear Lord... Thanks for catching that. :banging: I'll get that fixed ASAP. I'll just pretend to laugh that one off and not feel like a total idiot :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Hope you enjoyed the read.

jdthree
03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
I am in total agreement with you.... WE NEED A BETTER SECONDARY. Ike has turned into a very good number two guy and we have a bunch of nickel and dime package guys, but we are desperate for a number one corner. That and two O-linemen (one early and one later on) in this draft would be ideal. Can't fix all our problems all at once, but if we can improve our pass D and run the ball better... we're probably 4-5 wins better already!!!

BKAnthem
03-10-2010, 02:31 PM
I just want them to fix that Secondary and O line...and get some Depth at Linebacker and D-Line...last season Was hurting my heart watching both units underachieve....Hopefully we finally have a coach that can properly evaluate O lIne talent too....'cause that Colbert,Tomlin, Zierlein, Triumvirate sucked at it...

steelerdude15
03-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Very nice article. I like Kyle Wilson the best out of the group mentioned. I say we go for a CB in the first round, but that's IMO.

supa_fly_steeler
03-10-2010, 03:09 PM
I like you new mock :D

jonslow
03-11-2010, 11:22 AM
I like you new mock :D

Thanks, man. We just changed out first-round layout and expanded on the explanations a bit. Although I think Earl Thomas is going to continue to rise up the boards, this draft is so deep with defense that I think we have a legitimate shot at Thomas. If not, I sure as hell wouldn't mind taking Kyle Wilson instead.

supa_fly_steeler
03-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks, man. We just changed out first-round layout and expanded on the explanations a bit. Although I think Earl Thomas is going to continue to rise up the boards, this draft is so deep with defense that I think we have a legitimate shot at Thomas. If not, I sure as hell wouldn't mind taking Kyle Wilson instead.

Yaaaah agreed. Your site layout is so nice on other sites i visit halfway through there are massive adverts underneath the picks and i have to visit different pages for picks.