PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Nightmare EVER???

stand undefeated
02-04-2006, 03:05 PM
If you woke up tomorrow morning, and you were strapped down to your bed for the WHOLE DAY without being able to move, with no RADIO, TV, or CELL PHONE..... until the clock struck midnight monday.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

Could it get any worse than that, not adding the this same scenario?

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Yes is could get worse! If you were a seattle fan and you were strapped, down until Monday with that whole scenario, and finally Monday when they came in and untied you, and let you know that the Steelers won 27-10.

stand undefeated
02-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes is could get worse! If you were a seattle fan and you were strapped, down until Monday with that whole scenario, and finally Monday when they came in and untied you, and let you know that the Steelers won 27-10.

What if the Seahawks WON, wouldn't that be WORSE to miss it!!!!1111

But then again, F it... that means they win and we don't!

Portland Hawk Fan
02-04-2006, 03:13 PM

Again with the 10 point "prediction".

:stupid:

Koopa
02-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Again with the 10 point "prediction".

:stupid:

he ain't gonna change his mind cause one dude keeps crying like a little bitch

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 03:32 PM
27-10

Steelers!

Write it down! We Win!

Double Digit Victory! Gauranteed!

stand undefeated
02-04-2006, 03:43 PM
27-10

Steelers!

Write it down! We Win!

Double Digit Victory! Gauranteed!

Haha. If you're curious about my predictions.

28-16 Steelers!

3 to be 4
02-04-2006, 03:47 PM
If you woke up tomorrow morning, and you were strapped down to your bed for the WHOLE DAY without being able to move, with no RADIO, TV, or CELL PHONE..... until the clock struck midnight monday.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

Could it get any worse than that, not adding the this same scenario?

and some of MY threads have been called stupid.

are some of you expecting there could be a chance you may be getting strapped down by somebody onto a bed for the whole day without being able to move, with no radio, tv, or cell phone? is this this a reasonable fear?

if so, WHO are you dating tonight. :bouncy: :blurp: :bouncy: :blurp:

stand undefeated
02-04-2006, 03:53 PM

are some of you expecting there could be a chance you may be getting strapped down by somebody onto a bed for the whole day without being able to move, with no radio, tv, or cell phone? is this this a reasonable fear?

WHAT IF YOUR WIFE WAS A SECRET SEAHAWKS FAN, OH SHIT.

Piss off!

Brady12
02-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I said yes. Not watching, or hearing the game isn't that torturing. Your family could be in an accident or something. There are always more important things than a Super bowl game.

stand undefeated
02-04-2006, 04:01 PM
I said yes. Not watching, or hearing the game isn't that torturing. Your family could be in an accident or something. There are always more important things than a Super bowl game.

Dude youre thinking way outside the lines, of course that takes the cake.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Yes,it could be worse.

And Portland Hawk Fan,it's a 17 point prediction,dumbass.27-10=17

And since you don't like that one,here's mine:

Steelers 35
Seagulls 13

Since you don't know how to do simple math,the Steelers win by 22.

Livinginthe past
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM

I have a feeling that kind of scenario is a dream come true for one AugustaStalker.

The only thing missing would be an apple in his mouth.

"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

Can anyone tell me what film this quote comes from?

NM

GoStillersGo
02-04-2006, 04:19 PM
True story:

My friend's grandmother-in-law died last night. When do they schedule the funeral?

In Columbus, SEVEN TO NINE on Sunday.

siss
02-04-2006, 05:03 PM
There going to have a radio at the funeral and when its silent all of a sudden someone in the back is yell "GO Steelers."
I'll never forget the World series that was played during my grandmothers birthday party. the whole family was sneeking into the bar to watch the game. My grandfather came and yelled at all of us. It was great I love my family

TasmanianTroy271
02-04-2006, 05:24 PM
I think it would be worse if you could hear the crowd noise... The yells, the silence, the cheers, I tihnk that would be alot more torturing than not seeing the game at all...

3 to be 4
02-04-2006, 07:23 PM
True story:

My friend's grandmother-in-law died last night. When do they schedule the funeral?

In Columbus, SEVEN TO NINE on Sunday.

Your FRIENDS GRANDMOTHER-IN-LAW????????

i hate to sound cold but tell your friend SEEEEEEYA

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I have a feeling that kind of scenario is a dream come true for one AugustaStalker.

The only thing missing would be an apple in his mouth.

"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

Can anyone tell me what film this quote comes from?

NM Too easy DELIVERENCE !! Burt Reynolds,Ned Beatty...

Ruck Fules
02-04-2006, 10:56 PM
SEA- 24
PIT- 9

Livinginthe past
02-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Too easy DELIVERENCE !! Burt Reynolds,Ned Beatty...

Good man!

That was a great film - they dont make em like that anymore!

NM

Steel - X
02-05-2006, 09:57 AM

This is not fear at all to me he didnt say anything about my LCD on the wall!! My wife can have her way with me as long as she doesnt mind me watching my LCD!

melroseplace
02-05-2006, 03:46 PM
last night I had a dream that I was at school and the game wasn't being shown there and I couldn't get a ride home to watch it. now THAT was a nightmare.