PDA

View Full Version : Browns Shopping Brady Quinn according to Cleveland Plain Dealer

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-10-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/03/reports_says_cleveland_browns.html

RoethlisBURGHer
03-10-2010, 05:45 PM
And your starting quarterback for the 2010 Cleveland Browns...........Seneca Wallace?!?!?!?!?!?!?

tony hipchest
03-10-2010, 05:50 PM
And your starting quarterback for the 2010 Cleveland Browns...........Seneca Wallace?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ben roethlisburger.

steelerfans hate him and since he has sex and has brought same onto the franchise we are trading him to cleveland for quinn and their 1st and 2nd pick.

( they are bringing in delhomme for a visit if that falls through).

MasterOfPuppets
03-10-2010, 06:03 PM
looks like the wildcat will be the focal point of clevlands offense.....:noidea:

Psyychoward86
03-10-2010, 06:09 PM
So they're doing away with that epic fail of an excuse of QB depth for......further crappier depth at QB? Lol wow, Holmgren, you guys are having enough trouble as it is just trying to find "The Man"

Fire Haley
03-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Brady likes his boys

http://talleywhackers.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/bradyquinn.jpg

supa_fly_steeler
03-11-2010, 12:16 PM
lol

jonslow
03-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Seneca Wallace had proven in the last six years to be a very reliable backup. I'd love to see him get a shot at a starting job somewhere... and if he fails, I'd love to see him fail in Cleveland. Reagrdless, Holmgren has openly been looking to acquire another quarteback, and with the Eagles exercising Michael Vick's option and the rumors swirling about McNabb and Kolb, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Browns to use some of their stockpile of draft picks to acquire McNabb.

Fire Haley
03-12-2010, 09:59 PM
p.s.

Oh please, let Delhomme become the Browns QB.

Signed,
The rest of the AFC North

JPPT1974
03-13-2010, 03:49 AM
Well seems that Brady Quinn is a bust!

xfl2001fan
03-13-2010, 07:01 AM
So they're doing away with that epic fail of an excuse of QB depth for......further crappier depth at QB? Lol wow, Holmgren, you guys are having enough trouble as it is just trying to find "The Man"

I believe that Seneca was brought in to be a backup...however finding a franchise QB isn't something that's easy to do. Don't believe me...Malone, Stewart, Maddox...

That's a lot of years gone by between your old franchise and your current one.

mikegrimey
03-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I don't see how Delhomme is an upgrade over Quinn at this point in their careers.

Jake was off and on in 08 and a downright liability in 09---the Browns don't have the kind of power running game that the Panthers displayed the last two years (unless Jerome Harrison's ridiculous end of season explosion last year carries over to this year).

Delhomme is a wreck---an old wreck at that---as so-so as Quinn is, at least he's young and MIGHT improve. Why put in an old bust to replace a young bust?

tony hipchest
03-13-2010, 05:59 PM
...however finding a franchise QB isn't something that's easy to do.

it is if you are drafting in the top 10 every year like the browns are and not passing on big ben for winslow jr.

ben, flacco, sanchez have all played in the last 2 AFCC games. browns coulda easilly had any of them. :noidea:

Godfather
03-13-2010, 06:16 PM
it is if you are drafting in the top 10 every year like the browns are and not passing on big ben for winslow jr.

ben, flacco, sanchez have all played in the last 2 AFCC games. browns coulda easilly had any of them. :noidea:

But Winslow's a SOLDIER!

tony hipchest
03-13-2010, 06:33 PM
But Winslow's a SOLDIER!but just think... braylon edwards was taken 3rd overall, when aaron rodgers (who was in a tie to be the #1 pick with alex smith) fell all the way to 24th.

shoot, the browns coulda even traded up 2-3 spots to take cutler or leinart. :dang:

:sofunny: ...couch and quinn..:sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
03-13-2010, 09:52 PM
But Winslow's a SOLDIER!

And didn't the end u trading the MFing SOLDIER for a second round pick?

tony hipchest
03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
however finding a franchise QB isn't something that's easy to do. Don't believe me...Malone, Stewart, Maddox...

That's a lot of years gone by between your old franchise and your current one.

adam schefter makes a great point concerning the ineptitude of the browns-

last year they coulda traded brady quinn for jay cutler. this year they get peyton hillis and 2 late round picks not even in this years draft. :toofunny:

SteelMember
03-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Holmgren cleaning house.

First round draft pick, or not. They're seemingly willing to cut ties, and take the loss.

Maybe we'll see a change from one Notre Dame QB for another.(Clausen) Or even in-state QB, Tony Pike in the 2nd.