PDA

View Full Version : The Bungles

Brownskikass
03-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Man oh man, some idiot Bengals fans think they could got to the AFC Champsionship game. They seem to think their defense is amazing although it is terrible....Im a Browns fan and I know the bottom AFC North teams are always Bengals and Browns....Any of you think the BEngals have a shot for the playoffs?

clevestinks
03-26-2005, 09:18 PM
No, but the right injury to the right player, and????? Plus the ratbirds could all go to jail, its possible.

ironcitychef
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
I think the biggest thing with the Bengals is everyone is still looking out for 'me'. There is no sense of a bigger organizational presence. Look at us. You want bigger bucks then fine we'll find someone else. Best of luck, don't let the door hit you. With the Bengals, its let me play well this year and cash in. No one ever is quoted as saying I'm going to make the Bengals a champion. I thnk they need one person to take the team lead and keep everyone else in check. Then they can start building. Till then they are just patching holes.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-27-2005, 01:49 AM
no matter how good of a coach marvin lewis is, u still cant take away from the greediness and me first BS that goes on in that locker room, and it starts w/ the Front office of that team. We have a good year, now all of the sudden, we're king shiat, and everybody better beware cuz we're awesome.. :blah:

we'll see.. we'll see. Carson Palmer.. meet Mr. Polamalu, Mr. Porter and Mr Farrior.. remember them!!! ???

ironcitychef
03-27-2005, 02:50 AM
You bring up a good point of front office. Again with us, you know going in the office and ownership is there. More than likely the coaches will stay, so either you change or we change your locker assignment. that get people in line, and results fast. Now players look to get the coaches and ownders out to get a friend or babysitter to watch over them. When they really need a kick in the pants.

HinesWard4Life8682
03-29-2005, 12:06 AM
i think they have a shot at wild card

we got the divisional spot locked up lol

but they have a good passing game with carson palmer gettin alot better and chad johnson.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-29-2005, 12:27 AM
they COULD make a wildcard run, but thats it !!!..but that depends on how well they start out.. they always dig themselves a hole that they cant get out of come december.

bigbensgirl7
05-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Man oh man, some idiot Bengals fans think they could got to the AFC Champsionship game. They seem to think their defense is amazing although it is terrible....Im a Browns fan and I know the bottom AFC North teams are always Bengals and Browns....Any of you think the BEngals have a shot for the playoffs?

The Ben-GALS have definately made an improvement, and they might have an outside chance at a wildcard, but BKA, I hear this crap from them every year. Hell last year I made close to $1000 dollars in bets with these guys. Actually when we were 8-1 and they were 4-5 I still heard that they were going to win the division and that whoever won was going to finish 9-7 (I guess it could happen, but come on are you seriously saying that we will only win 1 more game all year), but I guess 15-1 is close to 9-7 huh???

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 07:00 PM
no matter how good of a coach marvin lewis is, u still cant take away from the greediness and me first BS that goes on in that locker room, and it starts w/ the Front office of that team. We have a good year, now all of the sudden, we're king shiat, and everybody better beware cuz we're awesome.. :blah:

we'll see.. we'll see. Carson Palmer.. meet Mr. Polamalu, Mr. Porter and Mr Farrior.. remember them!!! ???
Thats just not true where have yopu gotten this from? TJ resigned for less money than he could have gotten, so did Rudi, and Nate Webster took a huge pay cut just to stay on the team. Chad may have a big mouth, but he plays hard and I havent heard a peep out of him wanting a bigger contract

Go_Cats
06-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Its not just us that thinks we're going to have a breakout year, on draft day, mort, jay, boomer and terry all agreed.

LambertIsGod58
06-17-2005, 07:10 PM
I think there is way too much expected potential out of Carson Palmer. I know he's very young, but I just don't think he'll ever be a SB quarterback. Bring Kenny Anderson out of retirement.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2005, 07:19 PM
everybody thought you were on the verge of a breakout year last year too..and then, welp, nothing...

BengalBrian
06-23-2005, 11:36 PM
You guys know nothing about the Bengals now.. You speak of a 90's Bengal team that no longer exists... But then again, that is what Steeler fans usually do.. Speak like they have no knowledge of the nfl other than their precious Steelers.. :)

Plllease.. You guys are so in the dark on this one and half the stuff you are saying is only making you look ignorant to the ones of us that know better...

Just like Ben Roeth.. lol

BengalBrian
06-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh yea.. And BKA.. Can you pull this knife out of my back please? lol

Typical Browns fan.. :)

bengalsfan21
06-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh yea.. And BKA.. Can you pull this knife out of my back please? lol

Typical Browns fan.. :)

I know thats right he comes to us saying the steelers suck and comes here and says we suck.... But steelers fans please calm down I have already stated the Bengals will do great this year and that you will not beat us twice...also it will be us in the running for the division if your lucky....and the browns just plain suck so where the hell do they get off talking about us.

BDDFC
06-23-2005, 11:52 PM
everybody thought you were on the verge of a breakout year last year too..and then, welp, nothing...
Oh, no not really. Everyone was more like "we hope Carson catches on quickly."
He did. It'll be a good year. I think the Steelers and Bengals may meet in the AFCCG.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Im not quite sure I'd be shouting that out just yet..since technically if we were to both make it deep into the playoffs, we'd most likely be meeting in the divisional round..but either way, I'll give u props for believing in ur team..but I cant bring myself to agree w/ you just yet.

BDDFC
06-24-2005, 12:57 AM
Im not quite sure I'd be shouting that out just yet..since technically if we were to both make it deep into the playoffs, we'd most likely be meeting in the divisional round..but either way, I'll give u props for believing in ur team..but I cant bring myself to agree w/ you just yet.
We'll just have to make a believer out of you. I know you gotta respect Marvin. He coached Greene and Lloyd.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I have nothing but respect for Marvin.. I hated him when he was w/ the ratbirds, and I still dont like him now that's he's a bengal..but they guy know's defense's as well as any coach in the league..and he's done wonders w/ your team inthe short time he's been there.

TheWretchedMass
06-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Fucking squeelers...

You dumb bitches think the bengals have a "me" mentailty...WHAT THE FUCK?

Everytime Chad J. is interviewed is always has super positive about his teammates and how they are goin' all the way...watch one, one time. It is also not chads fault that THE MEDIA has picked him to be the unofffical player spokesman...as you all should know with Ben (RB's & D do the damage while Ben gets his dick sucked every week) Go watch the recent chad interview on NFL.com and get a fucking clue. Also you should try reading (if any of you can) the latest news about Chad and Drew R. - Quotes: "I control my agent, My agenst does not control me" "You can't think about money and playing ball at the same time" "If the people upstairs think I deserve more money then we'll talk, but until then I'll work even harder than before"
The "me" mentality was something that was an issue in the 90's like someone said before, hw had coaches who listened to what the fans wanted and players who knew the orginization sucked, so why not take advantage of...Like Takeo Spikes, Like the Fuck head Corey Dillion...you want "me" players, those are the "me" players...and where have they gone?....TO OTHER TEAMS. CINCINNATI AND MARVIN LEWIS WILL NOT ACCEPT A "ME" MENTALITY...THEY ARE A TEAM. Marvin only says it everytime you hear him talk...fucking idiots.

Quit whining because your fucking owner doesn't give 2 shits about the players and just cares about how much money is being deposited into his bank account.

You faggots don't deserves a website because you're all so fucking stupid.

figg
06-24-2005, 10:49 AM
easy with the f-bombs you tool

figg
06-24-2005, 10:52 AM
Oh BTW glad to see you changed up a little--insted of Bettis by himself at least you said RB's :checkit:

bengalsfan21
06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Fucking squeelers...

You dumb bitches think the bengals have a "me" mentailty...WHAT THE FUCK?

Everytime Chad J. is interviewed is always has super positive about his teammates and how they are goin' all the way...watch one, one time. It is also not chads fault that THE MEDIA has picked him to be the unofffical player spokesman...as you all should know with Ben (RB's & D do the damage while Ben gets his dick sucked every week) Go watch the recent chad interview on NFL.com and get a fucking clue. Also you should try reading (if any of you can) the latest news about Chad and Drew R. - Quotes: "I control my agent, My agenst does not control me" "You can't think about money and playing ball at the same time" "If the people upstairs think I deserve more money then we'll talk, but until then I'll work even harder than before"
The "me" mentality was something that was an issue in the 90's like someone said before, hw had coaches who listened to what the fans wanted and players who knew the orginization sucked, so why not take advantage of...Like Takeo Spikes, Like the Fuck head Corey Dillion...you want "me" players, those are the "me" players...and where have they gone?....TO OTHER TEAMS. CINCINNATI AND MARVIN LEWIS WILL NOT ACCEPT A "ME" MENTALITY...THEY ARE A TEAM. Marvin only says it everytime you hear him talk...fucking idiots.

Quit whining because your fucking owner doesn't give 2 shits about the players and just cares about how much money is being deposited into his bank account.

You faggots don't deserves a website because you're all so fucking stupid.

I think you had a bad experience as a child with a steelers fan wretch.....maybe you should consult uncle Scott about this. :D

NotDarkYet
06-24-2005, 12:04 PM
Be sure to bookmark this thread. Ill be back.

figg
06-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Be sure to bookmark this thread. Ill be back.

he wont lol