PDA

View Full Version : Ben next season if all is good.

CoBHC247
03-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Do you guys think Bens head will be clear enough next season with all of this BS going on with him? I mean if it turns out to be not true, do you think he wont try as hard because so many people (fans and media) bashed him so much? Like having a "why should i even try" attitude? Or do you think he'll just brush it off?

Shoes
03-11-2010, 11:19 PM
pvbAseCN8F8

ricksteelers55
03-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Nah even though I already said a lot of times what I think about the man there is one thing you have to give him credit for and that is coming threw adversity on the field.

Ben will probably play next year and I think he will do fine.But even if he's the league MVP for the next 10 years for me it's over....the guy has to prove that he cares about the team and act like a rolemodel before I start cheering for him again in the future and it's gonna take a while.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-11-2010, 11:48 PM
As long as charges aren't brought on him, I don't see him being suspended or released. Therefore, he will be playing.

He's going to play as hard as he can possibly play. He's never going to not play hard. When a player is having issues in their personal life, the field of play is the one place they can get away from those problems and even take their frustrations out on others without being arrested.

Also, if all is good, this won't even be on his mind at all. It will be over and done with, no charges brought against him.

It will be announced sooner rather than later if charges will be brought against Ben Roethlisberger in the Georgia case. The Georgia case is a criminal case, and he has a constitutional right to a swift and speedy trial. This includes charges being brought against him. The DA can't drag his/her feet in bringing charges. The announcement will come probably by the end of the month.

JPbucco
03-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Threw??? Really???

RoethlisBURGHer
03-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Nah even though I already said a lot of times what I think about the man there is one thing you have to give him credit for and that is coming threw adversity on the field.

Ben will probably play next year and I think he will do fine.But even if he's the league MVP for the next 10 years for me it's over....the guy has to prove that he cares about the team and act like a rolemodel before I start cheering for him again in the future and it's gonna take a while.

I don't see how this and the Nevada case shows that he doesn't care about the team. If it turns out that the girl and/or her friends are lying that she was assaulted, he can't do anything about that. What someone decides to lie about, is out of the control of the person being lied about.

As for the role model thing, I don't believe that any celebrity is a role model. I don't believe that the responsibility falls on their shoulders. If a celebrity wants to be a role model, that's fine. If they don't want to, they don't have to be.

steelerdude15
03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
He'll play... just give it time. Let's just put the top down and cruise onto Draft day avenue, then get into mini camp street, hit up training camp highway, and onto Heinz Field drive.
:cool:

Galax Steeler
03-12-2010, 03:36 AM
Ben is a pro winning is in his blood. He is not going to try to come in and play 50/50 he plays to win.

SteelC7
03-12-2010, 02:30 PM
i love how u guys just bail on the guy before either case is finished and before hes found guilty of ANYTHING!!! hes a great QB and if ur gonna blame him for being at a bar, then u need to get a life, hes a guy, hes gonna go to bars, hows he supposed to know some dumb trick is gonna do this crap to him...ull see, hell be just fine, oh and all of you condemning him, i dont wanna hear you say anything about him or praise him wen he leads this team to the playoffs and beyond, u dont like him, then continue to not like him, and dont go back on it, or youll be a bunch of hypocrites

Shea
03-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Do you guys think Bens head will be clear enough next season with all of this BS going on with him? I mean if it turns out to be not true, do you think he wont try as hard because so many people (fans and media) bashed him so much? Like having a "why should i even try" attitude? Or do you think he'll just brush it off?

I think during commercial breaks he will randomly throw balls into the crowd aiming for old ladies faces and children not wearing his jersey.

On a serious note, if he has an off season like he did after XL, then I can seriously see the crowd turning on him with the boo-birds at Heinz.

People are pissed - don't necessarily want him gone - but pissed and I think he's going to be in a situation that might, thru it's pain, finally wake him up.