PDA

View Full Version : Ben doesn't walk on water...

Steelerfreak58
03-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Hey Nation!

Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. Until I see or hear some credible evidence that makes him out to be some sort of predator all the media hype can kiss my black and gold bleeding arse.

This is a day and age in America where everyone and anyone is trying to get rich quick and sue happy people willing to settle "out of court" will file wild allegations against people with money for anything and everything.

Until there is some hard evidence to prove Ben is guilty all the "outrage" is just a witch hunt and a bull shit story the media can hype so you watch their program on their channel or buy their magazine. Don't buy into it folks.

Remember... here in America you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt until some form of CREDIBLE evidence comes forward.

Yeah he is pretty stupid for trying to just be a normal 27 year old single guy we can blame him for that.

siss
03-13-2010, 12:12 PM
ABEN!!!!!!!!!
I will support my QB until he is charged.

stlrtruck
03-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Remember... here in America you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt until some form of CREDIBLE evidence comes forward.

Yeah he is pretty stupid for trying to just be a normal 27 year old single guy we can blame him for that.

As much as we common folk like to believe that, the media, the judicial system, and even our congressmen twist it around as of late - most people are guilty until proven innocent (unfortunately).

Thankfully, Ben has the money to protect himself. And it's a damn shame instead of him being able to go out and enjoy himself (and possibly hook-up without the shadow of a doubt that he won't be brought up on charges) he's got to spend money protecting himself from cheap arse ho's that want to get through life on the get rich quick scheme.

On the other hand, if this turns out to be true, it's a damn shame he wasted money protecting himself when he should have known better than to put himself in that situation when he could have spent his money more wisely on women who are more confidential about their clientel.

SteelC7
03-13-2010, 01:55 PM
thank you, great post!!! finally we have some REAL steeler fans on here

vasteeler
03-13-2010, 02:06 PM
:thumbsup:

devilsdancefloor
03-13-2010, 02:06 PM
wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaatttttttt ! of course he does :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
03-13-2010, 03:17 PM
wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaatttttttt ! of course he does :chuckle:

If he don't he is darn close to it.:applaudit:

Nadroj 20
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Of course he doesnt walk on water everyone knows only Criss Angel and Chuck Norris can do that. :chuckle:

Good post to the OP :thumbsup:

HometownGal
03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey Nation!

Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. Until I see or hear some credible evidence that makes him out to be some sort of predator all the media hype can kiss my black and gold bleeding arse.

This is a day and age in America where everyone and anyone is trying to get rich quick and sue happy people willing to settle "out of court" will file wild allegations against people with money for anything and everything.

Until there is some hard evidence to prove Ben is guilty all the "outrage" is just a witch hunt and a bull shit story the media can hype so you watch their program on their channel or buy their magazine. Don't buy into it folks.

:applaudit::thumbsup::applaudit:

He's now 28. I know when you're in your 20's a year older isn't a big deal, but when ya turn 50, every year is one year closer to Depends, trifocals, Prep H and Poligrip. :horror: :chuckle:

Northside Jonny
03-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Until Ben is sentenced of a crime he is my guy. Go Steelers Say a prayer for Ben.

silver & black
03-13-2010, 07:46 PM

You guys do that here, too? Decide who is a REAL fan or not, I mean? I thought only us Raiders fans did that kind of stupid sh*t on our forums. :noidea:

MACH1
03-13-2010, 07:54 PM
You guys do that here, too? Decide who is a REAL fan or not, I mean? I thought only us Raiders fans did that kind of stupid sh*t on our forums. :noidea:

Idiotic isn't it!

Real fans would never say anything negative no matter how bad the situation is or how bad the play calling was. :rolleyes:

HometownGal
03-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Idiotic isn't it!

Real fans would never say anything negative no matter how bad the situation is or how bad the play calling was. :rolleyes:

Or how some players underperform. :rolleyes:

nikstar
03-13-2010, 09:24 PM
I am not here to determine what Steeler fans are "real" or not

I am here however to state, that any Steeler fan who believes that Ben is guilty before he's been convicted is wrong, NO one is guilty until convicted.

Now I may be misinformed but if I'm correct and the alleged incident of ORAL SEX (sexual assault without sex right...) happened, at the same time as he was receiving his oral sex, well than Ben simply has to be put on the stand, explain his recollection of the events, and than say, "if I was going to assault her, I would have waited till her mouth wasn't around my c@ck"

stillers4me
03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
You guys do that here, too? Decide who is a REAL fan or not, I mean?

Like, everyday.

Set-Man
03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
At this point he is only guilty for being an idiot, nothing else.

steelerdude15
03-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Hey... :chuckle: Like I've been saying all along since this first broke out... innocent until proven guilty.

Galax Steeler
03-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Hey... :chuckle: Like I've been saying all along since this first broke out... innocent until proven guilty.

Agreed there is no charges as of yet.

beer72
03-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Awesome Post :thumbsup:

SteelGhost
03-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Or how some players underperform. :rolleyes:

...or coaches don't do well...:chuckle:

JackHammer
03-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Even if Ben is innocent of all accusations, he's still guilty of being a dumbass. Like you said, Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. That kind of guy, going to college clubs, looking for a girl to hook up with, is a recipe for disaster. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY "THE ACCUSED" IN A PENDING CIVIL SUIT!!!! Guilty or not, he's one dumb mofo when it comes to how he acts off the field. So dumb that he's jeopardized his reputation and his money(possibly even his freedom), while also smearing the Steelers name.

Nicolle62
03-16-2010, 05:10 AM
regardless of what happens (guilty or not) i think this will haunt Ben for the rest of his play days (and maybe beyond)
ill stick by him no matter what but he really needs a reality check. needs to grow up a bit me thinks.

Steelerfreak58
03-16-2010, 05:25 AM
Even if Ben is innocent of all accusations, he's still guilty of being a dumbass. Like you said, Ben is 27 years old, a multi-millionaire and single. That kind of guy, going to college clubs, looking for a girl to hook up with, is a recipe for disaster. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY "THE ACCUSED" IN A PENDING CIVIL SUIT!!!! Guilty or not, he's one dumb mofo when it comes to how he acts off the field. So dumb that he's jeopardized his reputation and his money(possibly even his freedom), while also smearing the Steelers name.

Yup won't argue with you there that his choices are pretty stupid considering everything. It sounds like he is a guy trying to lead a normal life but is so far from normal existence. His choices of the field have been really questionable on many aspects on many levels.

solardave
03-16-2010, 05:47 AM

I agree with what PD said. Now Ben knows the rules. yeah they might suck but these are crazy times and YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!!!! I remember what it was like to be his age but I wasn't worth anywhere near that much both in monetary value and real value to a sports team that happens TO BE THE BEST EVER!!!!! So it's almost impossible to know what he is going through. If I were in his shoes I'd look to settle down with a good woman but that's me and maybe he isn't ready for that yet.
OK Ben , here's a suggestion, go talk to A-Rod. He's pulled it off as a bachelor for awhile now. No lawsuits, no press. He must be doing something right.:tt04:

pete74
03-16-2010, 05:53 AM

real steeler fan???? even the members that are upset or just dont like ben are real steeler fans. im sorry to tell you this but you dont have to love every player and coach on a team to be a fan. i personally didnt like porter when he played for us his last year and i asure you that i am a true fan. i couldnt stand kordell stewert. let me guess, you never said a single bad thing about kordell, brister, odonell or any other steeler?

markymarc
03-20-2010, 12:53 PM
I always thought Ben invented water :chuckle: No question charges have not been filed yet, but his decisions in the off seasons leave something to be desired. I get that he is only 28 years old, a very rich person and an absolutely amazing NFL QB, but as the face of this franchise why does Ben feel the need to have a house in a college town?

We are truly blessed to have Ben as our QB, but his decision making really needs to be questioned. In the end I don't think anything will come out of this, but can you really blame Dan and Art Rooney for being upset about this latest off the field scenario for Ben?