PDA

View Full Version : New Steelers site

nojobny
03-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Finally!!! I don't know how long it's been up, but I just saw the Steelers finally got a new (properly formatted!!) website.

Answered prayers! :tt02::tt02::tt02::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit :

www.steelers.com

Galax Steeler
03-15-2010, 03:41 AM
It looks alot better know and more advanced great job.

SteelerNation12
03-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Now for that crappy message board they have. Never sends me my email when I sign up.

jaygorius
03-15-2010, 11:58 AM
I have to admit, it seems like they did a pretty good job this time. Their website has been terrible since day 1, so it is great to see they finally have something modern with some neat features.

I have to agree about the message board though, it is still the same awful one. Hopefully it is on the list to be fixed. Not only is it ugly, it just doesn't function correctly and is very clunky.

7willBheaven
03-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah its been up around a month or so now...maybe a little less. Its odd...they just redid it during last season,...and they redid it AGAIN, amazing. Now if only they'd fix the MB...they should just fork over the couple hundred bucks and get a license to use the software used on this MB.

6Xsteel
03-15-2010, 02:10 PM
:tt04:I love the new Steeler site but there is troubling news for the Steelers quaterback. I have just read a bleacher report that his bodyguards blocked the bathroom door where Big Ben and the woman who said he assualted her there. This is not good news, but I will wait to see what comes of this. Let's hope that there is no merit to this allegation and the Steeles can enjoy another ride to the Super Bowl this year.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-15-2010, 02:37 PM
Now for that crappy message board they have. Never sends me my email when I sign up.

I got blocked from that board some 4 years ago for referencing a link to this video during Browns week.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbvgip88ifY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbvgip88ifY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Best thing that ever happened. The SF site is way better and I can actually post the name of our D-coordinator (bad word) LeBeau. :toofunny:

GBMelBlount
03-15-2010, 02:42 PM
That surprises me El Gonzo.

The Browns get abused a lot worse than that on game days...:noidea:

vader29
03-15-2010, 04:19 PM

I kept getting errors and could never sign up there also and ended up doing a search for Steelers forums and that is how I ended up here and couldn't be happier! :tt02: