PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fan from down under

Nicolle62
03-15-2010, 05:04 AM
hey guys
My name's Nicolle and im from Australia. ive been a Steelers fans for the last year or so. My favourite players are Justin Hartwig and Ben Roethlisberger.

Anything else you wanna know feel free to ask :wave:

Aussie_steeler
03-15-2010, 05:42 AM
G'day Nicole

Great to see another Aussie fan aboard Steelersfever. Although it is football season downunder for most Aussies I am in full draft mode. I cant wait for the real football season to start - Steeler football season.

Love the sig. Looks like you have been lurking for a while and you have jumped into our community in style with a pretty schmick sig.

Loads of cool people here and if you need any help dont be frightened to sing out.

Cheers
Aussie_steeler

Venom
03-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Welcome aboard

HometownGal
03-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Hiya Nicolle and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave: :drink: :tt02:

Love the sig! :applaudit:

SteelersMongol
03-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

BigBen'sSwagger
03-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey Nicole glad to have ya'!!!

How did you become a football fan all the way over there in Ausie land? and how did you become a fan of the greatest franchise in football history?

Welcome to the team and hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year!!!

Nadroj 20
03-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the fourm hope you enjoy it here!!!!!!!

Wingmeister07
03-15-2010, 11:33 PM
:wave: Welcome!!

steelerdude15
03-16-2010, 02:39 AM
Hello and welcome. You'll enjoy it here a lot! :wave:

Nicolle62
03-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Hey Nicole glad to have ya'!!!

How did you become a football fan all the way over there in Ausie land? and how did you become a fan of the greatest franchise in football history?

Welcome to the team and hopefully this year will be a lot better than last year!!!

well to be honest i was introduced to NFL by 2 room mates who are patriots fans. so i started following them (I KNOW I KNOW!!!!) but i never really got into them. i hated tom Brady. im not one for pretty boys. anywho i started researching other teams and there was a pats / steelers game where Ben ripped it up so i decided that was it. im gonna be a Steelers fan. Initially Ben was my fave then Justin came along and so now they are my 2 faves.
Havent been over to see a game yet but im possibly moving to the US next year so Piitsburgh is def on the shortlist of places to move to.

as for my sig i like to dabble in graphic / website design and i made it for a ben forum i joined. i love it!

Galax Steeler
03-16-2010, 04:14 AM
Welcome to the board.

BigBen'sSwagger
03-16-2010, 08:51 AM
well to be honest i was introduced to NFL by 2 room mates who are patriots fans. so i started following them (I KNOW I KNOW!!!!) but i never really got into them. i hated tom Brady. im not one for pretty boys. anywho i started researching other teams and there was a pats / steelers game where Ben ripped it up so i decided that was it. im gonna be a Steelers fan. Initially Ben was my fave then Justin came along and so now they are my 2 faves.
Havent been over to see a game yet but im possibly moving to the US next year so Piitsburgh is def on the shortlist of places to move to.

as for my sig i like to dabble in graphic / website design and i made it for a ben forum i joined. i love it!

Love the Signature and a great story as well. Great to know you weren't persuaded to join the cheatriot nation and instead found yourself a Black and Gold member in fine standing. Welcome to the board and keep us posted on that move to the States.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing a game live either and I live in the States. Sheesh.

Nicolle62
03-17-2010, 03:35 AM
Love the Signature and a great story as well. Great to know you weren't persuaded to join the cheatriot nation and instead found yourself a Black and Gold member in fine standing. Welcome to the board and keep us posted on that move to the States.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing a game live either and I live in the States. Sheesh.

oh ill keep u all updated. ill be asking tons of questions too....about all sorts of places etc. i need to start planning my holiday over there before i start planning the move.

BigBen'sSwagger
03-17-2010, 08:20 AM
oh ill keep u all updated. ill be asking tons of questions too....about all sorts of places etc. i need to start planning my holiday over there before i start planning the move.

What are the top 10 things you want to do or see?

Nicolle62
03-17-2010, 05:29 PM
What are the top 10 things you want to do or see?

in no particular order......

Vegas....cos its Vegas
Pittsburgh...of course
got a friend in West virginia i wanna catch up with
Orlando FL - see West virginia
do the west coast esp southern cali
probably do New York if i have time.
and somewhere along the way i have to ge a tattoo is something i do when i go on holidays. permanent reminder i spose.

TheWarDen86
03-17-2010, 05:33 PM

Oh, you're going to fit right in. :chuckle:

Welcome aboard! :drink:

BigBen'sSwagger
03-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Don't forget Chicago just not in winter and the Grand Canyon

If you go by Missori the BBQ is delicious