PDA

View Full Version : The time for talk is almost over.. It's about time !

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Dont get me wrong, I love seeing our Steelers get so much coverage in the media. Every sports channel on TV and the Radio has SB talk on almost 24/7. Every analyst from here to kingdom come has, "broken down the offense and defense", talked about special teams, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Hasselback, Alexander, Totupu, you name it.

Im just about media'd out, lets just kick the damn ball of and get it on already !! :tt:

Prosdo
02-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Me too Matt. I might watch one more NFL show tonight and then I'm done. I'm just ready for the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-04-2006, 10:11 PM
I think ESPN starts their coverage at 11am tomorrow and NFL network at Noon..then CBS picks it up at 5 I believe... I'll tune into it off and on tomorrow during the day but if I sit there for 7 straight hours of pregame I think my head will explode from overload of excitement!

Prosdo
02-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Thankfully I have to help get the last Steelers decorations and set up the buffet at the bar. Atleast that will kill some time.

ZornToLargent
02-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Yup, I'm done with all the talk....I am ready for the game. I am about to start to make my Taco Soup for the game tomorrow....gonna let it simmer in the crock pot all night. Got the beer....took Monday vacation. I am ready for the BIG GAME!!!!

Come on Seahawks....bring that trophy home!!!!!

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Talk is nice but I am ready for the game, good luck and see you Monday!

Go Hawks!

drizze99
02-04-2006, 11:40 PM
ZtL, I took Monday off too! I hope my Monday is better than yours, lol!!

Kick the damn ball already!!!

WWIIOwheelz
02-04-2006, 11:46 PM
WTF is Taco soup!?

You can't say that without posting a recipe, at least.

CASTEEL
02-04-2006, 11:49 PM
WTF is Taco soup!?

GOOD STUFF that taco soup!!!

Thank god the game is gonna start soon..... I am SOOOOO ready for this game to start!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

ZornToLargent
02-05-2006, 12:05 AM
WTF is Taco soup!?

Taco Soup is the $HIT!!!

For a normal size crock pot:

2-3 pounds ground beef
2 cans corn
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans pinto beans
2 or 3 packets taco seasoning
3 cans mexican stewed tomatoes

Brown ground beef plain, drain fat. Add ground beef to crock pot. Drain and add the corn and the beans to the crock pot. Add stewed tomatoes to crock pot. add taco seasoning to crock pot. Add enough water to cover the food and let it simmer on low for as long as you can. I am gonna let it simmer more than 12 hours on low.

Serve it in bowls with a little sour cream and shredded cheese on top with tortilla chips.

I should get some good rep points for sharing this. ;)

luvmysteelers
02-05-2006, 06:44 AM
That sounds good! Like taco chili or something..yum!