PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun Traps???

tony hipchest
03-17-2010, 11:22 PM
can someone shed some light on this new "phenomenon"?

i get santa clause, and the easter bunny, and even the tooth fairy. i grew up with it and understand the tradition, although i may not agree with it being hitched to Christ.

today i went to pick up my 1st grader girl at school. 80% of the kids were all decked out in green (some even dressed in toned down mardi gras style st. patricks day attire).

a number of kids were carrying out heavilly decorated shoeboxes.

so on the way home my daughter is asking to help her to build and set leprauchan traps. appearantly you set traps, and the little gremlins leave you gold or some bullshit. i now have 3 traps set in the house and front yard.

when the hell did this ever happen? is this like the great pumkin, charlie brown? are we really trying to commercialize saint patricks day? :wtf:

when is enough enough? is this shit really real or is it april fools day? :doh:

fansince'76
03-17-2010, 11:26 PM
http://www.cinencuentro.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/leprechaun.jpg

I want me gold!

:chuckle:

Shea
03-17-2010, 11:30 PM
so on the way home my daughter is asking to help her to build and set leprauchan traps. appearantly you set traps, and the little gremlins leave you gold or some bullshit. i now have 3 traps set in the house and front yard.

Well, that is pretty cute. Going to put anything in those boxes for her?

I get how things get out of hand in these types of circumstances, but I love seeing the excitement on the kids faces when getting caught up in it all.

tony hipchest
03-17-2010, 11:37 PM
I want me gold!

:chuckle:

:toofunny: you are thinking like i am. i already told my little girl that leprauchans are mean little bastards and you dont wanna f' with them.

there was the urban legend school scare going around last halloween to watch out for the generic gold foil covered chocholate coins, that were tainted/ poisoned/ whatever.

i told her the little trolls are mean and thats all they leave.

i am currently trying to figure a way to make a little dead troll doll to leave in her trap (i have some old frozen pork), but baby's momma doesnt agree and is leaving a pack of gum.

WTF!?!?!?! that is undoing all my hard work and twisted lies! :banging:

my littel girl baited the traps with pennies (i told her not to use my silver because it was too heavy for the little shits to carry) and a miniature green whistle/flute.

good thing i wake up earliest. i am replacing any "gifts" with dog turds.

never trust them little bastards. :wink02: i dont want them in my house. :clover:

please tell me this is a twisted dream.

Well, that is pretty cute. Going to put anything in those boxes for her? hehehe...

i may leave an empty crunched up beer can along with the turds so i can bitch tomorrow how that little bastard stole my beer.

Shea
03-17-2010, 11:59 PM
i may leave an empty crunched up beer can along with the turds so i can bitch tomorrow how that little bastard stole my beer.

Make sure it's a Mickeys or Heineken can - the only greens among beers I can think of - to keep within the spirit of this holiday in which you've so obviously have embraced. :sofunny:

As for the turds - they'll need to be green too. I'm gonna leave that up for you to figure out for yourself. :toofunny:

MACH1
03-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Get some of that green slim and leave on a trap and tell her that's what happens to em when the sunlight hits em.

tony hipchest
03-18-2010, 12:23 AM
grolsch, becks, unfortunately all i got is a bottle of killians red and some busch light. that'll do!

and i got my dogs trained to shit any color on command (feeding them green milk-bonz biscuits helps too). :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get some of that green slim and leave on a trap and tell her that's what happens to em when the sunlight hits em.

:dang: damn... i only got a can of that generic black slime called "sludge" that comes in a mineature oil barrell. thats a great idea though.

maybe i can microwave some lettuce. or should i boil it and mix it with the pork and ketchup in a blender?

MACH1
03-18-2010, 12:45 AM
grolsch, becks, unfortunately all i got is a bottle of killians red and some busch light. that'll do!

and i got my dogs trained to shit any color on command (feeding them green milk-bonz biscuits helps too). :thumbsup:

:dang: damn... i only got a can of that generic black slime called "sludge" that comes in a mineature oil barrell. thats a great idea though.

maybe i can microwave some lettuce. or should i boil it and mix it with the pork and ketchup in a blender?

Have any green food coloring or green jello mix?

Or some raw bloody bones. Tell her the little guy chewed his arm off to get away. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
03-18-2010, 12:55 AM
Have any green food coloring or green jello mix?

Or some raw bloody bones. Tell her the little guy chewed his arm off to get away. :chuckle:no i dont. plus i am strapped for time.

i did eat delicious pork roast, cabbage, and carrots for dinner. i think i will just stick my finger down my throat, puke into the shoebox, and tell her leprauchans explode upon exposure to sunlight (although i hate to waste a good meal and a killians...). :puke:

thanks bro! :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
03-18-2010, 05:16 AM
:toofunny: you are thinking like i am. i already told my little girl that leprauchans are mean little bastards and you dont wanna f' with them.

there was the urban legend school scare going around last halloween to watch out for the generic gold foil covered chocholate coins, that were tainted/ poisoned/ whatever.

i told her the little trolls are mean and thats all they leave.

i am currently trying to figure a way to make a little dead troll doll to leave in her trap (i have some old frozen pork), but baby's momma doesnt agree and is leaving a pack of gum.

WTF!?!?!?! that is undoing all my hard work and twisted lies! :banging:

my littel girl baited the traps with pennies (i told her not to use my silver because it was too heavy for the little shits to carry) and a miniature green whistle/flute.

good thing i wake up earliest. i am replacing any "gifts" with dog turds.

never trust them little bastards. :wink02: i dont want them in my house. :clover:

please tell me this is a twisted dream.

hehehe...

All I can say Tony is good luck with this one. Thank God my second grade boy didn't bring anything home like that yesterday. Hopefully it hasn't reached out East yet.:rofl:

Indo
03-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Go to her school with a baseball bat ( 34 Louisville Slugger ought to do nicely)

Place one box on the ground in front and another behind the teacher

Smack the teacher repeatedly in the head with the bat (the total number of smacks is optional) while screaming, "Stop effing with my kid's sense of Reality!!!!"

Pick up the boxes with the goo that has collected in them from the smacking

Add Green food coloring

Put Green Goo into the Leprechaun traps and then give her the "when the sun hits a leprechaun" story

DISCLAIMER
The opinions and statements in this post are not necessarily those of the author. They are neither suggested nor condoned, but put forth purely for entertainment purposes only.

Steel Mountain
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Sounds like the kind of kid that would LOVE to go snipe hunting!

Galax Steeler
03-19-2010, 05:04 AM
Sounds like the kind of kid that would LOVE to go snipe hunting!

That's alot of fun isn't it. I never did like holding the sack never could catch anything.:chuckle:

MACH1
03-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Snipes. I've shot a few, true story. They are a real bird, tasty too. :chuckle:

http://www.haryana-online.com/images/Birds/RonSaldino/Pintail%20Snipe.jpg

Galax Steeler
03-20-2010, 05:35 AM
Snipes. I've shot a few, true story. They are a real bird, tasty too. :chuckle:

http://www.haryana-online.com/images/Birds/RonSaldino/Pintail%20Snipe.jpg

How many have you ever caught with a sack.:sofunny:

SteelersinCA
03-20-2010, 12:30 PM
This thread sucks without pictures of what Tony left in his daughter's leprechaun trap. That is all, carry on.

MACH1
03-20-2010, 01:06 PM
How many have you ever caught with a sack.:sofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny:

That would be a big fat zero.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-20-2010, 01:11 PM
i already told my little girl that leprauchans are mean little bastards and you dont wanna f' with them.

OH MAN!!! I wish I would have seen this sooner!!!

...one pissed off badger and a can of green spray paint would have re-enforced what you told your daughter about not "f"ing with the leprechauns!

I'm thinking the memory of opening that trap...being thrown over your shoulder as you run for safety...and you screaming at the top of your lungs..."Never!...NEVER F**K WITH LEPRAUCHANS"!!!!.....would have made a lasting impression.

MACH1
03-20-2010, 01:18 PM
OH MAN!!! I wish I would have seen this sooner!!!

...one pissed off badger and a can of green spray paint would have re-enforced what you told your daughter about not "f"ing with the leprechauns!

I'm thinking the memory of opening that trap...being thrown over your shoulder as you run for safety...and you screaming at the top of your lungs..."Never!...NEVER F**K WITH LEPRAUCHANS"!!!!.....would have made a lasting impression.

Ever see the Badger in a box prank? :chuckle:

5ZD-moEkz10

GBMelBlount
03-20-2010, 06:56 PM
Badgers aren't scary.....

A talking deer....THAT's scary.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogajhsjXWjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogajhsjXWjM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MACH1
03-20-2010, 07:31 PM
:rofl::rofl:

GBMelBlount
03-20-2010, 08:02 PM
:rofl::rofl:

"I've somehow become entangled on this hood, would you mind helping me?" :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
03-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Ever see the Badger in a box prank? :chuckle:

5ZD-moEkz10

That is funny as hell Mach.:rofl: