PDA

View Full Version : i must commend seattle fans

tony hipchest
02-05-2006, 02:18 AM
none of the "ben is over rated" or "product of a good team" or "cowher cant win the big one" typical bogus, limp wristed, smack we"re used to. respect has been given to our team and its accomplishments. could this be because they think the seahawks have snagged the "no respect" card out of our hands? possibly. but while the seahawks may have 4 aces the steelers are holding onto a royal flush.

really though the ben sucks and is overrated smack really puts someone on a typical pathetic brownsfans level.

seahawks and their fans> browns and their fans, &
roethlisberger> winslow jr.

Da'Burgh
02-05-2006, 02:27 AM
:iagree:

augustashark
02-05-2006, 02:29 AM
none of the "ben is over rated" or "product of a good team" or "cowher cant win the big one" typical bogus, limp wristed, smack we"re used to. respect has been given to our team and its accomplishments. could this be because they think the seahawks have snagged the "no respect" card out of our hands? possibly. but while the seahawks may have 4 aces the steelers are holding onto a royal flush.

really though the ben sucks and is overrated smack really puts someone on a typical pathetic brownsfans level.

seahawks and their fans> browns and their fans, &
roethlisberger> winslow jr.

Right on Tony, The posts in which you talk about only come from the almighty pats fans....
with a few spinkles of Cincy and Cleve.....

The biggest loser that is always up to these posts is LITP! This guy is such a jerk that 90% of these seahawk fans look like all-star posters! Not hard to look that good when you have a loser like LITP around. I do though give credit where credit is due, most of these hawks fans understand that we are a very good team and that it will take their best to beat us.

Not alot of disrespect from the hawks fans for that I say thank you and wish you guys good luck tomorrow.

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 02:50 AM
Not alot of disrespect from the hawks fans for that I say thank you and wish you guys good luck tomorrow.I really can't say anything about your divisional foes since I don't follow them but we have the same problems with Rams fans in particular. To disrespect a team that I don't know is more than foolish besides we will find out who wins tomorrow a little patience is a good thing.

I wish you guys good luck also and a good clean game with no injuries.

augustashark
02-05-2006, 03:00 AM
I really can't say anything about your divisional foes since I don't follow them but we have the same problems with Rams fans in particular. To disrespect a team that I don't know is more than foolish besides we will find out who wins tomorrow a little patience is a good thing.

I wish you guys good luck also and a good clean game with no injuries.

Right on bro......Game on!

Large_Ant
02-05-2006, 05:20 AM
Ben could throw eight interceptions tomorrow and I'd still say he's the real deal. He's only in his second year and has already shown more poise than anyone sense Marino. I just laugh to myself every time I think about the Cardinals taking a pass on him.

:dang:

Rust-Buster
02-05-2006, 05:26 AM
My props to the Steeler's Fans. You guys know your stuff. And I'm not about to disrespect your players. My favorite Steeler is Troy, he is a true warrior. Intense on the field of play, and a gentle family man at home. May the Lord look after our warriors and protect them..Here's to a good clean game.

MagicHawk
02-05-2006, 05:31 AM
My props to the Steeler's Fans. You guys know your stuff. And I'm not about to disrespect your players. My favorite Steeler is Troy, he is a true warrior. Intense on the field of play, and a gentle family man at home. May the Lord look after our warriors and protect them..Here's to a good clean game.
I can only back up what has been said, Troy is a true man football nonwithstanding, I concur with RustBuster's sentiments.

luvmysteelers
02-05-2006, 06:32 AM
I agree, the Seahawks fans that have come to this board are first rate, and knowledgeable. It's been a nice couple of weeks. Here's to a great game!

DIESELMAN
02-05-2006, 07:24 AM

Good words Rust-Buster.....heres to a good clean hard fought game with both teams holding their heads up high afterwards.....:helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Dont worry next hear we'll get to relive all the "ben sucks", steelers suck, smack talk from the clowns, ratbirds, and some bengal fans..but for now it was nice to engage in atleast some valid smack talk.

Good luck to all, and no inuries !! :tt:

Cape Cod Steel Head
02-05-2006, 09:32 AM
A good group overall. Compared to the moronic Clowns and Rat Bird fans that we normally have to deal with. Here's to a good game.

Prosdo
02-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah props to the Seattle fans. Usually that's the first thing we hear out of opposing fans mouths.

marksashton
02-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks for letting us hang at your great forum these last few weeks. Sure beats the Carolina Panther forums. And the Seahawks forums... Must be a young team mentality.