PDA

View Full Version : The Baddest show on television....

Bng_Hevn
03-18-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't watch too much regular TV, mainly Survivor and House. I've been wanting to check out Breaking Bad but never got around to recording it. I recently hooked my TV up to the internet so I could get OnDemand with DirecTV and on AMC I saw season 2 episodes from 1 to 13 so I downloaded them.

I have to say, I'm impressed. This is, IMO, the best TV show since Highlander: The Series.

The character development and the "comedy" scenes are awesome. I think the writers are doing an excellent job.

For the record, from the first episode I saw I thought he would have his cancer cured by the "cooking" of the meth. In a later episode, the cancer has be reduced by 80%. What will happen in season 3 is, after taking a while off from cooking, the cancer will come back even after the surgery and Walt will put 2 and 2 together and realize that cooking the meth is going to save his life.

Wouldn't that be something, having terminal cancer so you start cooking meth and end up beating the odds and getting healthy.

I wonder what the judge would say to that. "Well your honor, if I didn't cook the meth, I would have died".

I see that happening tho, the cancer will be cured by the meth cooking.