PDA

View Full Version : Steelers proud and loud

billybob49
03-19-2010, 02:49 PM
The draft is looming and the Steelers are just doing their thing . They made some uncharactoristic free agent moves , but none the less moving ahead . I think they are sending a message to " whom ever it may concern " .Steelers are a proud franchise , and in order to compete in the league you must do what is best for your team .
After all that has transpired , i think the Steelers are a cut above all the other bullcrap that has the focus of so many , and still remaining under the radar with a direction that they have in mind .
This team is not going to go away ! Never ! I love em for what they are doing , and will continue my support , for they truely earned everything they worked for till this very day . They learned the hard way for so many years , what it takes to be a success in this league . I don't think they will relinquish all that hard work now .
At least that is my hope . Focus must be on the pieces in place already , with a constant eye on the future .
Thats the STEELER way . Thats the way i like it !

steelax04
03-19-2010, 04:02 PM
Interesting post to say the least... but can't deny your passion. :hatsoff:

solardave
03-20-2010, 10:51 AM
these moves were a surprise but I trust the FO to keep us a championship caliber team.