PDA

View Full Version : Baseball 2010 predictions

Venom
03-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Now that the start of Baseball is 2 weeks away , who do you like in the World Series ??

I like Yankees vs Phillies with the Yankees taking it again !!:thumbsup:

Vincent
03-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I like the Yanks and Pirates. I see it going seven with a Pirate ending it in the 9th on a shot over the wall.

I was in 1st grade at the time and the only kid in the school rooting for the Pirates. Suh-weet!

SteelerNation12
03-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Rays vs Mets O_O

Venom
04-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Where are all the baseball predictions ??? One more day to go !!!!

pittsburghp8baller
04-03-2010, 06:49 PM
I like whoever comes out of the AL East to represent the AL, and then either the Phillies or the Rockies from the NL. If Huston Street can stay healthy and stabilize the back end of the bullpen for the Rockies, i like there chances of overtaking the Phils

Nadroj 20
04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Braves baby just watch em.

They will be good and give the phillies a run for the NL East, just wait and see

GO BRAVES

Galax Steeler
04-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Lets go Phillies lets win it all this year. Doc will take care of the Nationals today.

Galax Steeler
04-05-2010, 08:15 AM

They will be good and give the phillies a run for the NL East, just wait and see

GO BRAVES

:toofunny: Not in this life time.:rofl:

kmsteelerwr15
04-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Gotta go with my Phillies taking it again this year and i think it will be against the Yankees but then again I really don't trust either bullpen

Nadroj 20
04-05-2010, 10:15 AM
:toofunny: Not in this life time.:rofl:

Are you kidding? There is a chance for sure braves probably has one of the best pitching rotation in baseball (Lowe, Hanson, Jurrjens, Hudson, and KK....wow )and we have some bigger bats this year. (heyward, and glaus, well we will see about glaus....)

All im saying is dont be surprised if they do give the phillies a run at it.

X-Terminator
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
I predict that by 4:00pm today, the Pirates will be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

pittsburghp8baller
04-05-2010, 10:17 PM

GO BRAVES

i dont think you could have started your career any better than Jason Heyward started his. Three run home run in his first career at bat, one game and it looks like it might be able to live up to the hype

Nadroj 20
04-05-2010, 10:57 PM
i dont think you could have started your career any better than Jason Heyward started his. Three run home run in his first career at bat, one game and it looks like it might be able to live up to the hype

He had a great day, jordan schafer did the same thing last year and then fell off the map after getting injured, however i dont see that happening to heyward, the guy is a beast

BTW personally i dont think lowe is our best pitcher, so watch out! haha

Galax Steeler
04-06-2010, 04:50 AM
Are you kidding? There is a chance for sure braves probably has one of the best pitching rotation in baseball (Lowe, Hanson, Jurrjens, Hudson, and KK....wow )and we have some bigger bats this year. (heyward, and glaus, well we will see about glaus....)

All im saying is dont be surprised if they do give the phillies a run at it.

Yea I am just having a little fun. It will be an interesting year.