PDA

View Full Version : Sideline Scouting down the home stretch

jonslow
03-22-2010, 12:15 AM
We've finally completed our player rankings and profiles. We now have full profiles for 334 prospects in the 2010 NFL draft. If you guys have any questions about prospects (player strengths, weaknesses, etc), stop on over and find what you need.

http://www.sidelinescouting.net/rankings/

We'll be doing an updated first-round mock tomorrow night and will do a complete seven rounder as soon as compensatory picks are awarded.

If any of you guys are interested, we're also selling pre-draft primers, bound and shipped. I know a lot of people are fine with getting all the content online, but for the fan that wants some good bathroom reading or just a hard copy for draft day, check that out as well.

I know a lot of you have frequented www.sidelinescouting.net recently, and we really appreciate the support. Thanks again, guys.

BKAnthem
03-22-2010, 02:12 PM
I look forward to reading it....

pete74
03-22-2010, 03:43 PM
i read some and it looks really good. of course i disagree with some of the things but thats always going to happen. i have fully read 4 different draft magazines and i thinke your anylizes is right up there with all of them. great job