PDA

View Full Version : The reason NFL players go bankrupt...

Sharkissle29
03-22-2010, 08:06 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/19/chris-johnsons-new-car-ye_n_506219.html

great investment there :thumbsup:

steelerdude15
03-22-2010, 11:33 PM
That car is disgusting. Cars aren't built for that. Good job, all your doing is tearing the tranny up and everything else.

MACH1
03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
That car is disgusting. Cars aren't built for that. Good job, all your doing is tearing the tranny up and everything else.

You do realize it's on a 4x4 frame?

There's a guy around where I live that has 2, 67 camaro's up on blazer frames, all jacked up with big meats under them.

NEPAsteeler
03-23-2010, 12:17 AM
I clicked the link to see Ochostinko's "Super Truck". I must say, I'm actually quite jealous. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
03-23-2010, 12:40 AM
I personally think that cars like that look awful...have always hated cars on jacked up truck frames.

Chad's souped up big rig is pretty cool though.

Preacher
03-23-2010, 02:36 AM
come on people...I think you are all taking it a bit too serious.

I would bet it went something like this...

Chris J. at a buddies house, "Hey, I didn't know you still had that car... remember when we would talk about fixing it up?"

Friend. (laughing), "yeah, all the stupid things we would to to that car."

Chris. "Well, let me buy it off your for a couple hundred. Watch what I'm going to do with it!"

Friend. (laughing even more) "Buy it? I'll give the thing to you...its killing my lawn in the back yard."

Month later....

Chris "How ya like the car now?" unveils it.

Friend, "...." well, he can't speak cause he is literally peeing in pants laughing.

Buddy and I always dreamed about restoring his baby blue 78 LeMan's station wagon with wood paneling siding. We wanted to chop the top, drop in a V8, and put 4 15"s in the very back. Also wanted to put in some hydraulics.

Why? because of how hilarious it would have been to see the looks that most of you have on your faces right now imagining that thing rolling down the street with two middle sized white boys looking like complete idiots in the front seat.

:rofl:

steelerdude15
03-23-2010, 02:37 AM
You do realize it's on a 4x4 frame?

There's a guy around where I live that has 2, 67 camaro's up on blazer frames, all jacked up with big meats under them.
No, I wasn't aware they did that. I know that if you do that stuff to a newer car, it can hurt it. Friend had a 2000 Camaro v6 A4 and the tranny whined after he put twenty inch rims on it. He took them off and the transmission stopped whining and drove normally. Another person did the same thing with a 2000 - 04 Impala and he kept 20 inch rims on it and the transmission went up. O and that guy with the two Camaros... ruined them.

steelerdude15
03-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Buddy and I always dreamed about restoring his baby blue 78 LeMan's station wagon with wood paneling siding. We wanted to chop the top, drop in a V8, and put 4 15"s in the very back. Also wanted to put in some hydraulics.

Why? because of how hilarious it would have been to see the looks that most of you have on your faces right now imagining that thing rolling down the street with two middle sized white boys looking like complete idiots in the front seat.
:toofunny:

Galax Steeler
03-24-2010, 05:22 AM
They don't care how they spend there money plus they don't manage it.

CantStop85
03-24-2010, 11:12 AM
I always thought putting cars on a 4x4 frame looked pretty tacky. I'd like CJ's car better if it was just on a normal frame with 20" rims or so.

But I do think Chad's truck is pretty sweet, although it would probably be a bitch to try and park.

AllD
03-24-2010, 01:52 PM
The car looks dumber than....an elite NFL QB taking a girl into a public restroom to have sex with her.

fansince'76
03-24-2010, 02:26 PM
I personally think that cars like that look awful...have always hated cars on jacked up truck frames.

This. They're not "cool" in the least, IMO. I think they look stupid.

sixstringlass
03-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Looks like a hillbilly Packers fan's car.

Stu Pidasso
03-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Where's the curb feelers? The "fist" in the back window? Fuzzy dice? $20 fog lamps from Autozone? Those fake silver "bullet catches" on the sides?

What a poser...

Could've been worse, he coul have BLINGED IT OUT!!!!!

http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/105363.jpg

steelreserve
03-28-2010, 04:15 AM
I was amazed that this didn't have to do with strip clubs or weed.